74-A Forsythe Chinatown NYC

That sucks... I liked that place more than Hester and Allen... Where do you go now? This place, most of the time, gave you a decent massage and somewhat cleaner, compared to all the other places. Especially for that price point.

I'm guess this place got target due to the Indy running out of the apt next door from 74A. The Indy was posting on BP and I guess that made this place a target. Before the Indy this place had no issues at all. And now it's close. I need to find Susan any one know where she is now.

Thanks

I'm guess this place got target due to the Indy running out of the apt next door from 74A. The Indy was posting on BP and I guess that made this place a target. Before the Indy this place had no issues at all. And now it's close. I need to find Susan any one know where she is now.

Thanks
Why wouldn't they go after both instead of 74 A

I don't believe one "Indy" in an apartment floors above 74A, would prompt LE to take action. You have a half dozen girls in a store front 74A, who had a virtual river of men cominf and going from 10:00 AM until 10:00 PM, who do you thing drew the attention of LE? Also 74A was popped early in 2015, Helen was taken away in handcuffs, no one else was taken away.
You might check with Helen, who is around Allen to see if Susan is there or if she has a handle on her.

Thanks
I doubt that brought the heat considering the Indy has been posting on BP almost every day for several years.

Susan also has a new spot down the block called 286 spa.. it's on Broome between Eldridge and Allen. I haven't visited yet.. but plan to in the near future and will report back

Susan also has a new spot down the block called 286 spa.. it's on Broome between Eldridge and Allen. I haven't visited yet.. but plan to in the near future and will report back
I checked out 286 Spa yesterday, saw Susan there and chatted a bit, her telephone number which was the number for Forsythe is now the number for 286 Spa.

Anyway, I had a wonderful massage and experience with CiCi. Her massage was really off the hook, head to toes, she worked my body over like the professional that she is. I could have gone for the full 60 minutes of massage, but took the flip at 30 minutes I had a sense the best was yet to come. Sensuous deft touches on the back to concluded the powerful massage on the back, followed by a flip and more of the same touches on the front. Now I am full attention and salute, and with gestures CiCi asked if I want everything. Yes please! We never discussed tips, I suspect Susan told her I was old customer and would do the right thing. Off she goes to get supplies, back in two minutes. Strips down to birthday suit, erect eraser nips waiting. She applies cover, stimulates my torso with her hands and lips. Eventually makes her way down to my brother for a lovely CBJ, which I had to stop after about 5 minutes.
I knew I had to fill her with my girth, she said I was large/wide, I don't think so. Nonetheless I slowly and gradually entered her and use only the head until she seemed comfortable. Gradually more and more until she had all of me. And I bottomed out as she was clearly enjoying herself, O'ed a couple of times, and while this wasn't what I would call a "GFE" session (No DFK & No BBBJ), it was filled with passion from the massage to the intimate finish. $45.00 house one hour.

I checked out 286 Spa yesterday, saw Susan there and chatted a bit, her telephone number which was the number for Forsythe is now the number for 286 Spa.

Anyway, I had a wonderful massage and experience with CiCi. Her massage was really off the hook, head to toes, she worked my body over like the professional that she is. I could have gone for the full 60 minutes of massage, but took the flip at 30 minutes I had a sense the best was yet to come. Sensuous deft touches on the back to concluded the powerful massage on the back, followed by a flip and more of the same touches on the front. Now I am full attention and salute, and with gestures CiCi asked if I want everything. Yes please! We never discussed tips, I suspect Susan told her I was old customer and would do the right thing. Off she goes to get supplies, back in two minutes. Strips down to birthday suit, erect eraser nips waiting. She applies cover, stimulates my torso with her hands and lips. Eventually makes her way down to my brother for a lovely CBJ, which I had to stop after about 5 minutes.
I knew I had to fill her with my girth, she said I was large/wide, I don't think so. Nonetheless I slowly and gradually entered her and use only the head until she seemed comfortable. Gradually more and more until she had all of me. And I bottomed out as she was clearly enjoying herself, O'ed a couple of times, and while this wasn't what I would call a "GFE" session (No DFK & No BBBJ), it was filled with passion from the massage to the intimate finish. $45.00 house one hour.

Is there shower at 286? 74F had a small shower and it was better than nothing. I used to pay $100 all in,e I hope it's the same rate here but I only see you put in $45 for the house fee.

Is there shower at 286? 74F had a small shower and it was better than nothing. I used to pay $100 all in,e I hope it's the same rate here but I only see you put in $45 for the house fee.
Yes there is a shower. This was an unusual visit for me, normally I only stay 30 minutes 74 , I usually only take 5 minutes or so of massage. My spider senses told me CiCi was going to give me a great massage, which I needed. And everything that followed would be pretty good too. I wasn't disappointed, CiCi was professional and passionate in how she handled me. I went $130 all in, she was very happy, and so was I. Always remember YMMV.