704 Main st. Farmngdale

Advert in ND 516-732-2213.
This place is not in town but on South Main st. Get to it off of Rt109 and head S - North brings you into the village.

Place is brand spanking new - I was the 1st customer. Right next to a bar and a haircut place. Warning – the bar has a pizza place next door and they are at war with the pizza place’s parking lot. If the pizza place guy sees you parking in his lot and doesn’t see you come in to his place your car will get towed.

Best parking is extremely limited on Main st – if no spots go down the side st.

Walls don’t go up to the ceiling but the doorways had these solid plastic accordion type doors that gave plenty of privacy. Toilet paper roll by the lotion – good sign.

She asked for the usual rates$ 60/60 and $40/30. I said no – the places around town advertise those rates but take $50/60 or $30/30. She talked a few seconds in Chinese (I guess) and then nodded yes to me. Name was Cee-cee. Put my hands on her tits before I gave her the money and asked her if she gave good massage. She nodded yes and I gave her the money.

She was nothing special, tall, mid 40’s I guess. Massage was medium with lots of attention to the ass. Hot towel before the flip to remove lotion.

After the flip she immediately went for little genius. I pulled her tits out – nice size with big nips. While sucking on them I put my hands down her pants – elastic type tights so it was easy. Inserted a finger.

I pulled them down – nice bush but not trimmed. Got off the table which gave her a bit of concern and pulled them down to her ankles and put my face in her snatch. Gently guided her on the table. Reached up to get a condom and she literally leaped off the table and said “No sex” several times and pulled up her pants.

Finished with an ok HJ which was made more ok by having her tit in my mouth and my finger up her snatch.

Hot towel clean up of the mess and then she finished massging for the remaining 30 min I paid for.

Tipped her $20 that she was very happy with – big smile, big thank you and come back again and ask for her.

Nothing special – I won’t.

A funny aside ( to my warped sense of humor anyway). Right outside the place is a traffic light and cross walk. The cross walk is set up for a blind person with a one second beeping sound loud enough that you can hear it inside the amp. When the “don’t walk “ starts to blink an audio count down starts – literally a voice saying “10, 9, 8…”. I tried my best to time my cumming to the count down but alas - could not quite synchronize.

At this point I would say that Farmingdale has close to as many AMPs as Hicksville - but not enough clients to support them.

Last edited:
Nothing There

I just drove by this place and it is diserted. i live in the area and drive past this place atleaset once a day and i have never seen anyone come or go from this place.

how did you find this place if they just opened?
Ummm.....
Advert in ND ........

I just drove by this place and it is diserted. i live in the area and drive past this place atleaset once a day and i have never seen anyone come or go from this place.
umm......Maybe you didn't see any other customers going in or leaving before because: "Place is brand spanking new - I was the 1st customer."

When you say "I just drove by this place and it is diserted.[sic]" do you mean before 10AM (the time I just read your post)? If so maybe just a wild guess on my part but they may not be open before then.

Last edited:
its right by the corner of fallwood and main st..yes farmingdale is load with them.. saw the ad just didnt have the time to call and go... thanks for opening the door genius

I went on a search yesterday through several of the Farmingdale Amps (Both on Allen and the one on Florida street). I was not happy with what I saw so I asked to speak to her boss on the phone. After speaking to him he said there is a new girl on 277 Main Street but also I could see Jenny at 704 Main St.

Since New Girl doesn't mean anything as far as looks even though I told him I want nicer looking girls I chose to see Jenny.

Jenny is of course the one from Allen Street. Anyway, she remembers me and says you haven't been to see me in a long time (which is true). I do what Genius does by simply getting undressed and sitting on the side of the table.

She comes right over and starts stroking me, she has a great varied technique. After a while she gets some oil and starts rubbing my balls and it was a great 10 minute HE. She then gave me a very good 20 minute back massage after that.

Tipped her $25

Last edited:
passed by here last night to go around 5:30 ... a LE car w/ lights going as he sat in front so drove by.. LE could of been there for the traffic light that was flashing all day but he didnt seems interested it that . so not sure what was going on...

Checked this place out the other day and was less than pleased. Called about 10 minutes ahead and let them know that I was coming in. Mamasan let me in and Jenny came in shortly. $40/30 min, but I learned from Genius and negoiated for $30/30 min. A few mins into the massage the doorbell rings. A hear another customer enter reference the ND ad and ask for Jenny. He s put in the other room and Jenny leaves. When she comes back, she completely skips the massage and starts with the tickle. A few min later, the flip. She then attempts to detach my penis from the rest of my body. At least that was what it felt like. I attempted to get her to slow down a couple of times, but she just sped up soon afterward. I finally just finished myself while she helped. Entire session was maybe 15-20 min. Damage was 30 + 20. Would have been 10, but I didn't have anything else on me. Honestly should have demanded a refund, but I had places to be. I won't be back.

Yes, that was Jenny from Allen St. I called the Allen St number and the usual woman answered, I told her I wanted to see Jenny and she told me to go to 704. There is no sign outside, just an OPEN sign. I guess they are trying to stay under the covers.

I should have split the tip with her...I'll just consider .20 for getting her to stop while I still had use of my penis. Looking at it that way, it seems like a bargain.

516 732 2213
Just got out of 704. This was my second trip to this fairly new location. Tried new girl, Angela. She seemed a bit gangly but I was able to do a little utc and was very happy with results. Not only receptive but she loosened up quite a bit and after some idle chatter, she let go and I was able to get bbbj without having to negeotiate at all. I think bosslady told her that I was regular and usually take care of girls if they do me right. She knew end was near, finished with firm grip he. Unlike many asian sluts, she milked it to the end. I hate when they stop action before tank is empty. Again, place was clean and overall I give Angela a very high grade. Definetly will come back.