7 star in Manhattan

Had some time for myself and I was ready for some action. I came to the nearest place to me and that was with Hai. MMS showed me Sugar, Hai and Ayumi All were looking good and young. Seemed to be 22-28 years old. If I talked about the girls who I saw... Ayumi was very skinny, maybe 100lbs? so skipped her. I actually couldn't make a decision between Hai and Sugar but Sugar has more glamorous than Sugar so opted her. Sugar looks more slender. Hai is very pleasant Korean chick giving excellent CBJ and taking all the deep and hard poundings. Anyway she looked good and things were exciting. Off to the room. Got naked, paid the house, sit on the table waiting for her comeback and when she came back, the fun was started.

Hai gave nice and warm table shower. Anyone can feel her positive attitude. Smiling and touching my body all the times. Started the massage when we back from the shower room - it was firm and hard before things got sensual. I needed that good massage before we got down and dirty. Loosen my body up before things got hot if you know what I mean. She didn't leave out my cock though. She finally started to tease and play. I touched her ass and now the flip came.

I was harder than a piece of wood. She pulled the cover over, and we made for a little bit while she was on top of me. I guess playing with her kitty before motivated her to give me the action I wanted. I fucked her in Missionary and she moaned for me. Watching this Korean girl enjoy my dick inside her was so hot. I kissed he some more and then I pounded her ass in doggy.

Hai left it all on the table on top of me though. She pinched my cock with her tight pussy. She rode me until I blew into the cover. Warm towels cleaned up my mess (she needed more than one, lol). It was an amazing experience - Sensual and full one hour session that is worth paying the dollars for it.

House fee 80
Tip 120

billyS

Reign of Terror
Had some time for myself and I was ready for some action. I came to the nearest place to me and that was with Hai. MMS showed me Sugar, Hai and Ayumi All were looking good and young. Seemed to be 22-28 years old. If I talked about the girls who I saw... Ayumi was very skinny, maybe 100lbs? so skipped her. I actually couldn't make a decision between Hai and Sugar but Sugar has more glamorous than Sugar so opted her. Sugar looks more slender. Hai is very pleasant Korean chick giving excellent CBJ and taking all the deep and hard poundings. Anyway she looked good and things were exciting. Off to the room. Got naked, paid the house, sit on the table waiting for her comeback and when she came back, the fun was started.

Hai gave nice and warm table shower. Anyone can feel her positive attitude. Smiling and touching my body all the times. Started the massage when we back from the shower room - it was firm and hard before things got sensual. I needed that good massage before we got down and dirty. Loosen my body up before things got hot if you know what I mean. She didn't leave out my cock though. She finally started to tease and play. I touched her ass and now the flip came.

I was harder than a piece of wood. She pulled the cover over, and we made for a little bit while she was on top of me. I guess playing with her kitty before motivated her to give me the action I wanted. I fucked her in Missionary and she moaned for me. Watching this Korean girl enjoy my dick inside her was so hot. I kissed he some more and then I pounded her ass in doggy.

Hai left it all on the table on top of me though. She pinched my cock with her tight pussy. She rode me until I blew into the cover. Warm towels cleaned up my mess (she needed more than one, lol). It was an amazing experience - Sensual and full one hour session that is worth paying the dollars for it.

House fee 80
Tip 120
Phone number?