675 Rte 110 Melville

I DID not see a review for this place.......found on Backpage. 646-836-2496. This is a private house on 110. Saw Sara......for full service. This is a pump/dump.......no massage!
$40 house.........100 more for everything. Sara has a very tight woo-hoo....I think she is Korean. This place is north of LIE on west side of street. She gives a good CBJ as well.

Last edited:
Oh my lord...who is the world wants that fat ugly thing..Korean my nuts. Shes a big fat sloppy black girl that needs weight watchers and therapy..

went to this place cause with all the 21 d talk im not waiting on line ,,so i had bibi i always get there name if i can understand them .gave her 40 for the half hour ..as usual i undressed and i layed down facing up rite she came back in and starts the what you want honey i gentle run my hand on her butt to find shes wearing nothing under neath so i say fs she wanted 1 i say no dont have i have 80 so she agrees and comes back with a rain coat .so i tell her to stroke me some before we bag it ..well were ready she lays down on the table i climb on top and pound her like a in mate who done 5 years. she mumbled something in her language i assume i was taking 2 long after 1o or more minutes i get off un dew cover and she jerks me to completion ..shes in her upper 4o she has some meat not a skinny girl but douable also nice big real rack she said c is her size i think a real big c shes japenese .i bumped into gina on the way out for those who know her shes working there 2 not the gina at sunrise ampnear dpa