66 Allen Blvd East Farmingdale

Seems to me that Genius dodged a bullet recently and is aware that we all have a certain amount of "luck". That being said, godspeed Genius with your slight hiatus from the easy places.

Gin and Jenny back at 66 Allen

I called Gin and she told me to go back to 66 Allen Blvd to see Jenny. They have a table shower set up, and besides that it is just as it used to be. I saw Jenny yesterday, and I tried to ask if the Oak St spot had been busted, but the communications were not clear, so I can only assume something pushed them out of that location.

This is my first time here. I started with Jenny and had her on the table doing DATY, when another customer requested her. I expressed my displeasure but they did not seem to care. The only good thing about this, is that they reset the time and I got a do over. So I got to play with four breasts and two clits. The pinch hitter was CoCo who was less attractive but very accomodative. Pretty much let me do anythig with ZERO screeening.

HE=>DATY=>missionary=>CG=>BBJ/CIM and done. Did not complain about going over the half. Did not count the tip which I gave $80. Pretty much show up to the door and it is baby baby come here. CoCo is not tight by any stretch of the imagination. Had both digits and erections inside and not much friction. The fingers felt alot of give. Decent enough attitude.

Thanks to the age expert

I was reading some of the past posts and was somewhat surprised at what some people guessed this women's ages to be. Both women must be at least in the upper forties.
You think Jenny is in her upper 40s, your off high a bit. Co Co is also not that old. I have seen the rings. And neither of them really look that old even by the well preserved standards the asian women have.

You think Jenny is in her upper 40s, your off high a bit. Co Co is also not that old. I have seen the rings. And neither of them really look that old even by the well preserved standards the asian women have.
Yeah they are Cassady. There have been a bunch of posts of how good Jenny looks for her age. I would not be shocked if one or both were in their fifties. Certainly none of them are in thirties by a decade.

Yeah they are Cassady. There have been a bunch of posts of how good Jenny looks for her age. I would not be shocked if one or both were in their fifties. Certainly none of them are in thirties by a decade.
Actually when I said I saw the rings, I was saying that I know Jenny's age, or I did 1 year ago. And it was 41 then.

When I read your post, all I can think what you mean is like the rings in a tree to determine the age. Please explain what you mean. I am missing what you mean by the ring thing.

I live/work with asian women that age. So I am basing it on my experience. It is not a perfect indicator and have been fooled. Some think she is much younger than that.

Jenny

What does it matter, she looks great. I don't care how old she is, everytime I see that body, I'm amazed. She is like a work of art, you never tire of looking at it no matter how many times you've seen it. Massage a little to rough but what the heck, who's complaining.

When I read your post, all I can think what you mean is like the rings in a tree to determine the age. Please explain what you mean. I am missing what you mean by the ring thing.

I live/work with asian women that age. So I am basing it on my experience. It is not a perfect indicator and have been fooled. Some think she is much younger than that.
That's right, I saw evidence to her age, like the rings of a tree, but different.

Went here today and had a girl who's name i couldn't make out but for whatever reason she really turned me on and so instead of lying face down i just brought her over and started kissing her and she was reticent but i just kept pushing and eventually got her clothes off and lying down and protection on me

she was tight and wincing so i got her to get on top of me, a position that she seemed to like better

after awhile she stopped wincing and i could feel her pussy start to contract and this really turned me on i started making (slight) noise and she covered my mouth

she keeps humping me , covering my mouth, and she speeds up and her contractions got stronger and she sighed and collapsed on top of me

she says "sorry" but i dont know why, i was in heaven, it was more fun than my own orgasm

I think Allen has reopened nearby - place advertising on Motor Ave in Farmingdale, same phone, ad says they have TS now, was $10 more I think, I called last week but somthin came up & couldn't get there -

confused

went over this afternoon. lone green civic or accord out front. rereading the earlier posts, i now see the proper door was 66c, but i first looked into 66b. The plexiglass door was cracked. Looked utterly vacant. Door was locked.

I walked over to 66c. There were some old photocopies of office equipment (or something that was completely unrelated to massage services) on the door. No doorbell, and again looked pretty vacant. I didn't bother to open the door.

I took off... should i have knocked? Am I supposed to just open the door? Anyways, I got myself off at 38 Motor later that day (see my post).