Boston (Lady V's mom) 646-905-6850 Western Suffolk white MILF

Been debating on seeing this one but can’t see any reviews on here for her but she’s been advertising for a while and photos seem real. Says she’s out of Farmingdale/Deer Park. Anyone have any experiences with this one?

billyS

Reign of Terror
I know "to each his own" but this one is gross.
I Googled the number and a 56 year old with a lot a mileage shows up.

There is nothing remotely sexy about her, old wrinkled face and hands. No shape to the body.

@Mikeray didn't you say in another thread you were 22?

Dude, why would you pay for that? At your age you should be hitting Tinder for free pussy.

Or if this type of woman is your thing why not just bang some of your mom's friends?

There is nothing remotely sexy about her, old wrinkled face and hands. No shape to the body.

Dude, why would you pay for that? At your age you should be hitting Tinder for free pussy.

Or if this type of woman is your thing why not just bang some of your mom's friends?

ehhh why fuck up a good friendship. Just hit some club that has single women (from 35- well our age) in it on Saturday Nights. Better yet "pretend you need help at the supermarket"
Ahhhhhhh when I was 19
Who am I kidding I still did this at 49

Pics of her body didn’t seem as bad as he making them, especially her ass and I’ve never gotten w someone that much older than me so I’m intrigued. I saw on her old thread that those pics are nowhere near recent so I’m gonna stay away. And I’ve gotten with plenty of girls my age and have done the tinder hook up. Kinda gets boring tbh.

Slight difference from the girls at sw to this grandma wouldn't ya say lmao

Been debating on seeing this one but can’t see any reviews on here for her but she’s been advertising for a while and photos seem real. Says she’s out of Farmingdale/Deer Park. Anyone have any experiences with this one?
I have seen pictures of some of the girls that these guys here have seen. Go see her, if she intrigues you that much, and if you do, I hope you enjoy. But after these comments, I wouldn't post a review because can you imagine the stupid comments you would get?

Alright, I hate to see you boys bicker.

I saw her around 2 years ago at Violets apartment in west Babylon. She comes down every now and then to get violet some help I guess.

Old, not as beat up as Antoinette, I was in a place where I didn’t care. Looks like a semi well put together 60 year old bar fly, was clean. Good head, doesn’t DATY, but bbfs. Tight puss, came in her.

I made her cum a few times with some magic finger tricks. Was very appreciated. “I should pay you!”
Hard Boston accent.
I’m out of it now, but if I was looking for a good old broad fuck, I would call again.

Pics of her body didn’t seem as bad as he making them, especially her ass and I’ve never gotten w someone that much older than me so I’m intrigued. I saw on her old thread that those pics are nowhere near recent so I’m gonna stay away. And I’ve gotten with plenty of girls my age and have done the tinder hook up. Kinda gets boring tbh.
She got a pretty jammy looking ass!

Whatever it is it's too much.
If someone wants a 60 year barfly you would think they could be had for the price a few beers and a shot of Jameson?
Agreed, but maybe you just don't want anybody to see you with an old 60 year old hag. To me, it's kinda like what riding a moped and doing a fat chick have in common: They are both fun to ride, but you wouldn't want your friends to see you riding them...........

Haha I saw the other one on Great Neck Rd in Polish town. She was by the train station clearly trolling for cock. I offered $10 for shits and giggles. She responded with $20 and a ride to her friends house. Either way I wasn’t letting her in my car. I would be so ashamed of junior Id have to gain 50lbs just so I would have to look at him in disgust everyday

Agreed, but maybe you just don't want anybody to see you with an old 60 year old hag. To me, it's kinda like what riding a moped and doing a fat chick have in common: They are both fun to ride, but you wouldn't want your friends to see you riding them...........
Imho, i think it’s more of a desperation situation . Like being at a hertz rental and all that’s left is a 70’s AMC Pacer. Sure it’s got seats , 4 tires and a steering wheel. But in any other situation, you wouldn’t be caught dead in it…… :D:D