640 fulton, farmingdale 516-497-5288

Open again !
Haven't been there but just saw it in backpage...

http://longisland.************/Body...c-huntington-station-516-497-5288-23/29957844
************ > long island adult entertainment > long island body rubs
Report Ad!!! OPEN withPics.... Boba Spa- Sweet and Pretty- FANTASTIC ! Huntington Station 516-497-5288 - 23
Posted: Monday, July 15, 2013 9:07 AM
Reply: click here

Enlarge Picture

Enlarge Picture

Enlarge Picture

Beautiful and lovely, looks like pic with wonderful touch !
Top girl is Anny. Bottom is Fanny. Great skin and face work at 640 Fulton #2. Come see us. Cool and relaxing.

Please call for details.

516-497-5288
Poster's age: 23

• Post ID: 29957844 longisland
Email this ad

That's not very smart. Just got busted in Nassau and the place on 110 is hot. So she bring attention to 833. My guess is she's going to get busted in Suffolk soon if she doesn't be more careful.

did anna ever come back. last time I asked they told me she working in manhattan. she wasn't the best looking but she was do able and always had a good time with her

This place had been closed for a number of years. But I was in the area last wok and noticed that the place is has re-opened but with a different crew. I got an excellent massage and he form an attractive young lady whose name I don't remember. Also, the place has been reconfigured. I used to go in a room on the right just as I walked in. Now, that wall is solid.

This place had been closed for a number of years. But I was in the area last wok and noticed that the place is has re-opened but with a different crew. I got an excellent massage and he form an attractive young lady whose name I don't remember. Also, the place has been reconfigured. I used to go in a room on the right just as I walked in. Now, that wall is solid.
And....?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
It's the secret room where all the extras happen, but you have to know the secret password to get in.

This place is within the jurisdiction of Village of Farmingdale. Village board passed a law in Jan 2013 requiring all businesses/persons offering massage services to by licensed by NYS. All unlicensed businesses/persons that the Village could find were either closed or shut down shortly thereafter by the Village and any that open not knowing of the law are quickly shutdown.

The Village makes a significant percentage of it's budget (like 25%) from parking tickets and other fines that are rigorously enforced. The local businesses are unhappy about this as the village lots are almost empty except for the village enforcers that drive around looking for a car that has a tire on the white line, parked for more than 3 hours (real problem for employees of local businesses who don't want to pay the $160/year for a 12 hour parking sticker), pulled thru to an empty spot facing out, etc. No joke.

Given the enforcement $ motive I doubt this place will last long if they do not have a massage license (I don't know if they do or not). This is not a problem for the customers as the law is against the business.

Interesting in that there is no village law against Appearance Enhancement (nails, manicure, etc.) and Barber Licensing - just massage. Also, I doubt (disclaimer: Genius is not a legal type) if the law is legal as NYS has jurisdiction on professional licensing - but I doubt if the AMPs would legally challenge as the Village isn't all that big and the other Farmingdales (South F, East F) are not incorporated and the AMPs open there.

There's also an amp, mentioned in another thread, that is located right next door to the mayor's place of business, so I'm surprised that two amps have sprung back up after the village has made such a concerted effort to keep them out. Especially since, as you pointed out, the other unincorporated areas offer far more choices.

There's also an amp, mentioned in another thread, that is located right next door to the mayor's place of business, so I'm surprised that two amps have sprung back up after the village has made such a concerted effort to keep them out. Especially since, as you pointed out, the other unincorporated areas offer far more choices.
How else do you think the Mayor and his visitors get his/their rocks off?

I have been to plenty of places around the U.S. (meaning it's not just a big city thing) where happy-ending and full-service houses do business for years within a block of government buildings, in fairly bold fashion with the garish blue/purple lights and all, right next to, above or beneath well-established mainstream businesses such as pubs and restaurants.

Every once in a while there will be a crackdown to appease the local whining busybodies and then it's business as usual.

Not long ago I banged the daylights out of a white American college girl at a place that was maybe a few hundred feet from the steps of the Wisconsin state capitol building. It's gone now but there's another place a block over, LOL. Rock on!

Wow. This place didn't last very long. It's been closed for at least two weeks after having opened in late February. I guess the mayor didn't care for his BJ.

Wow. This place didn't last very long. It's been closed for at least two weeks after having opened in late February. I guess the mayor didn't care for his BJ.
IMHO it just closed for business reasons or should I say lack of business reasons. Simply the wrong town and even if it were the right town the wrong location next to the dumpsters in the parking lot. This was a licensed massage place and I don't see how they could expect the business needed to support it where they were located.

As is said - the three most important one rules in locating a business are location, location location, in that order.

Wow! From a plethora of places numbered 640, to none. 640 Fulton has been closed for years. During a recent crackdown, 640 Montauk Highway was closed due to building code violations. I guess they had to think of something. Finally, 640 Sunrise Highway has been closed for one week. Maybe the ladies took a vacation. I'll keep an eye open and report back.

640 Sunrise is New Orange Rub and there's a green sticker on the door, so looks like they got a visit. There's a new spa called Shanghai across the street from 640 Fulton if anyone is feeling adventurous.