640 fulton, farmingdale 516-497-5288

So I wanted to try a new spot on saturday. I was in the farmingdale area and saw there ad on bp so i went for it. I walk in and the girl that answered looked very familiar. went to the room usual "you been here before" question, always yes for answer. i then asked her name and she said fannie. Its the same fannie from 622 walt whitman rd in huntington. So i guess this place has the same owner has huntington and smithtown. once i mention 622 then she really loosened up. I took the h for 60. usual soso massage then on the flip she takes off her top and puts the girls in my face. i get her to get totaly naked for 60. she wanted 100 to get naked i told her no way and i know her long time from 622 and depot. so she agreed and said only this time. LOL. i was playing with her tits and kitty, getting her all wet. she didnt want me to insert figures only rub she said, lol, anyway i got the fingers in and she says you so bad and a laughed. i wanted to fuck at this point so i said u have condom and she said no sex i dont do that. so i said ok and i didnt have condom either to try harder. but then she ask me to rub her kitty with the tip of my cock. i told her no bc no condom. she tells me next time bring condom and rub my kitty. LOl. So i think maybe there can be more on the table here. she send mixed signals about it. I will go again and bring a condom and see wat happens.

those that dont know fannie... looks 7
body 7
personality 8
total damage 120

.....but then she ask me to rub her kitty with the tip of my cock. i told her no bc no condom. she tells me next time bring condom and rub my kitty. LOl. So i think maybe there can be more on the table here. she send mixed signals about it. I will go again and bring a condom and see wat happens.....
Stuff like this has happened to me in my travels - I just rub her kitty a bit with my (covered) genius jr and then when she gets wet I just slide in w/o asking. Never was told to stop.

640 must be a magic number. There's 640 Montauk Highway in Copiague, 640 Sunrise Highway in West Babylon, as well as the place under discussion. I was there last month and had a similar experience as you, Jay. After I turned over, and as I was most vulnerable is when, (I think her name was Anna), hit me with her price list. By the way, I think this place was discussed under another thread. Also last month, I visited a new place in Lindenhurst and had a tug of war over two $20 bills which the girl demanded as a tip. Once I learn how to start a thread, I will post a review.

640 must be a magic number. There's 640 Montauk Highway in Copiague, 640 Sunrise Highway in West Babylon, as well as the place under discussion. I was there last month and had a similar experience as you, Jay. After I turned over, and as I was most vulnerable is when, (I think her name was Anna), hit me with her price list. By the way, I think this place was discussed under another thread. Also last month, I visited a new place in Lindenhurst and had a tug of war over two $20 bills which the girl demanded as a tip. Once I learn how to start a thread, I will post a review.
You can also post a review here and i'll make it a thread for you...

http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35121

I finally made it back to this place about a week ago. went to see if fannie was there to see what I can get out of her this time. she wasn't there. A new girl was there named lucy. She was abourt late 30's or so. body was a 8 and face 7 for amp standards. very poor English. took the hour. soso massage. some nice st, reached under to play with cock and boys. on flip I got her to get naked and I pointed to my cock and her pussy because she couldn't understand a word I was saying. LOL. at first she said no then I pulled out a rubber and she said ok. we fucked in all types of positions then she cleaned me with hot towel and alchol spray. finished with a scalp massage. all in all a fun time with a fun girl. will repeat with her.

I finally made it back to this place about a week ago. went to see if fannie was there to see what I can get out of her this time. she wasn't there. A new girl was there named lucy. She was abourt late 30's or so. body was a 8 and face 7 for amp standards. very poor English. took the hour. soso massage. some nice st, reached under to play with cock and boys. on flip I got her to get naked and I pointed to my cock and her pussy because she couldn't understand a word I was saying. LOL. at first she said no then I pulled out a rubber and she said ok. we fucked in all types of positions then she cleaned me with hot towel and alchol spray. finished with a scalp massage. all in all a fun time with a fun girl. will repeat with her.
What was the damage?

this place from what i heard from the mama i know on a hj bases had trouble with le .they may of just got a warning not bust ..she said to me no longer open so thats that .she also runs the rt110 north of northern st pkwy joint .i asked her when anna is coming back from china she told me she is back but broke her hand not from giving hj but she took a spill .she wont be back at work for a few weeks ,i also asked about fannie and she said friday but i couldnt really understand her english

I called yesterday to see who was working and mamasan told me no more farmingdale. go to 622 in Melville. I asked why no farmingdale and she told me they had trouble because no license and girls got sent home. She said they want no trouble so they close farmingdale and I should go to 622. ( 622 walt Whitman rd in melville) there is a thread on this place in here. I also asked when anna will be back and was told same thing that she got hurt and be back in a few weeks to a month.

640 is open again i called from a add on bp but i have not been back yet new number is 347 925 8566

Note from moderator: if you are going to make a post without a review simply saying a place is open and listing a new number, the least you could do is put it in the correct format. I am tired of having to edit posts and threads because you guys feel like being cute posting phone numbers. From now on I will just delete the post and make YOU do the work reposting it until you do it the correct way.
347-925-8566

Last edited:
yep this place is open again. But don't bother it sucks and is a waste of time and money.
I went yesterday at 7:30 and tina answered and let me in. looked good nice body wearing a short skirt. I take the half for 40. she does a little tickling my back with her nails thing. I go to touch her legs and ass and she backs away. massage was non eexsistant. on the flip she rubs my nips while slightly touching my dick. I go to grab her ass under the skirt and she backs away and says no. I said no touching, she said touching is 60. any type of naked is 120 and up depending how naked. I said just finish. so she got oil gave me a slow hj. I poped she cleaned up. I got dressed and gave a 20 tip. she has the nerve to tell me that im cheap and that I should tip her 40. I said u lucky u got anything and walked out. her English is good also. oh and she mentioned something about sexual services start at 1000 and up. LOL no joke. When I got in car I noticed I was only in there for 20 minutes from walking into place to getting back to my car. So piece of advice just don't even bother.

that girl is crazy ..at least you got her name even though i wont be going there anytime soon .i had a girl at depot rd mention some wacky numbers i just laughed