Jada~Rita 631-971-8578 hauppauge car date Hep C new# 631-485-7745 latest #631-685-2882

No name but she runs the same ad often.
Advertises 80bbbj. Quoted me 60 for covered above I asked.
I called, she sounded legit and texted me a street address to pickup in Brentwood, a few streets from commack park nride.
Got there and she texted a house#, then I saw her walking down the street.
Not really the sexy, done up type. 5.4, 145 pounds, not much makeup or effort in the hair. Like a tired, average 33 or 35y.o. smelled like cigarettes of course.
But I just wanted a cheap bj.
She got in the car, directed me to the park n ride.
She asked what iI would want, im sure everything is available btw. Said bj like we texted.
I put out 60, drop the pants and she goes for it. I asked for a cover she said don't worry about it, the 60 is fine
Gives a decent bj
Lips, suction, spit all good.
Sucks it all up, spit out in a napkin.
Drove her home, very easy.
The price is right, she is nice, I wish she put more effort into her appearance....
The face pics are probably her, if she or on makeup, 5 years ago. The body shots 10 years ago(If her... )

Attachments

I have seen her a year ago, same spot ofnpickup stood away from the park and ride to many SCPD drive around in there. Went to nearby hotel parking lot. She did a good job tried to DT me stood on it for a good 20 minutes without complaint think her name is Jada. Small a cup she lets you play with and will let you play with her kitty also have to try her again soon

Mod note:
I edited out some personal information that was given. The person who posted this just joined to post it.
Make your own decision if you want to believe it or not. But in all fairness if you were thinking about seeing this provider it is one more thing to consider.

------------------------------------------------------
Let this just be known… , she has three kids who she doesn’t give a fuck about and lost custody of them because she decided to go and score crack instead of 10 to her three boys, she also has hepatitis C hepatitis B, chlamydia, mono, herpes… And who knows what else she has, So you’re dumb for not requesting a Cover or even requesting her at all, she is dirty, she is a major junkie, her drug of choice is heroin but she also loves crack every now and again, whatever she can get her hands on she will do, again she has three boys who she doesn’t give two shits about hasn’t seen them in two years because she chose drugs over them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jada is currently working out of the rodeway at this time in Ronkonkoma. I've never personally had an issue with her- bbjcim, then sex with cover. Damage 120. She has a cute little body on her, and a pretty fat ass for a small white girl. She has never been anything but pleasant with me, but I suppose different strokes for different folks.

Well I take my review back- she stiffed me this past weekend. And I have been a regular! She was "getting the room ready" and ghosted. Sad. For 100 dollars she lost a customer- I have given her 6 to 700 dollars over the past two years.

She’s one of the first I ever met up with. Short, and sweet. Originally in Brentwood, met on a side street, and went over to the back end of a local parking lot. First time ever going bare with anyone. Great bj, and it wasn’t long before I busted a nut. I’ve seen her on and off since, and has moved around a little. Seen her a couple different places.

She’s one of the first I ever met up with. Short, and sweet. Originally in Brentwood, met on a side street, and went over to the back end of a local parking lot. First time ever going bare with anyone. Great bj, and it wasn’t long before I busted a nut. I’ve seen her on and off since, and has moved around a little. Seen her a couple different places.
Ever do bare fs with her ?