631-904-8707 Havana

Looking to see if anyone has seen Havana? Reached out and she told me she's in Uniondale which is pretty far for me. Quoted 150 ss, 200 hhr. Anyone seen her and could review would be much appreciated, thanks

I seen her, I didn’t have time to put a review about her, but hear how it went: it was about two months ago. I always request a recent photo or a selfie, especially one with with smiling show teeth. I got it. I texted her I’m coming because I need a great bbj or a throat goddess. She didn’t disappoint, it was too sloppy for me, but goood!

Details: that photo is her, but probably 5 ago or more. She’s probably a drug user from her look, I just don’t know for sure . she’s from Shirley or something, she popped out about 3 kids. I pulled into her driveway in front of her garage, she did invite me into her house... I declined due to having dogs and she said her homegirls is sleeping “Residential area” She hops in wearing PJ’s. I asked her if she good at deepthroating, she smiled and got right into it. Cim and split

Location 4
Look 6
Service 9
Rate 140
Repeat yes

I tried to meet with her again but she’s a little flaky.

I didn’t proofread it before submitting it. Sorry everyone. I’m embarrassed I put “hear” and not “here” . And the other grammar issue. Sorry everyone, I will do better next time.