631-657-7505 West Babylon no name (lala Milan?)

Saw her post on one of the sites. No name used in the ad. Googled the number and images, and found a reference to "Lalamilan69", which goes to a West Babylon dancer who sometimes calls herself Persia. Anyone have the pleasure? There are some old unflattering references to a Persia, but I don't know if they refer to her. $100 HHR/$200 HR.

Attachments

billyS

Reign of Terror
Saw her post on one of the sites. No name used in the ad. Googled the number and images, and found a reference to "Lalamilan69", which goes to a West Babylon dancer who sometimes calls herself Persia. Anyone have the pleasure? There are some old unflattering references to a Persia, but I don't know if they refer to her. $100 HHR/$200 HR.
She used to post as Millan which is the name she uses at Tunnel of Love. Very pretty girl with great natural tits. But at TOL I thought she was overpriced. Got a cbj from her once and it was nothing to write home about. Very mechanical and she was trying to upsell the whole time.

This phone number is now connected to a body rub provider going by the name, Demi. Currently offering outcall service only. A Google search revealed that she was working at Jessica's place in Holbrook prior to the COVID-19 lockdown.

Price was quoted at $ 300 for a hour session.

Description from her ad:

NO FAKE PICS

I often hear, "Wow, you look better then I expected !", when I greet visitors at my door."
I'm 5'1, 130
curvy fun size Frame
Long black hair.
Enormous dd, Natural Breasts.

Interactive/Therapeutic/Sensual/Tantric/Teasing/ & more. Just Ask on the phone.

I can come to your home, office or hotel
Can’t wait to hear from you
Demi
631-657-7505

I took the plunge and had her over to my apartment for an outcall session at the cost for $ 300. Steep, but I was being lazy that night and I was intrigued by her ad. She's an attractive black woman with a ridiculously big set of tits and ass. Safe to say, both have been surgically enhanced. Everything you guys said about her previously was pretty spot on, except I got no sense of a diva like attitude. She was actually pretty cool to talk with. But, I did get the sense she's the type not to take any BS. Billy hit the nail on the head with his previous comments. She was mechanical and tried to upsell for most of the time. My hour session lasted about 40 minutes overall and 20 minutes of that was us talking. The body rub lasted barely 10 minutes until she turned me over. Then the upselling began. She offered both a blowjob and sex. I wasn't interested. She did tell me the bj was $ 100 more, but I never got the details about us fucking, because she could tell I wasn't even interested in a bj. Which I think was a cbj anyway. Her HJ was underwhelming. No eye contact, no real dirty talk since she just wanted to upsell me. I did get to play with her ass, but even as a big butt guy, it felt so fake, I didn't enjoy it. I could feel the implants. It felt so unnatural to me.

Thumbs down. I will not repeat.

If you want to try her for yourself, she is posting ads again for incalls. She seems to be at Jessica's place in Holbrook. I believe her incall rates are cheaper. So at least save yourself a little cash.

I took the plunge and had her over to my apartment for an outcall session at the cost for $ 300. Steep, but I was being lazy that night and I was intrigued by her ad. She's an attractive black woman with a ridiculously big set of tits and ass. Safe to say, both have been surgically enhanced. Everything you guys said about her previously was pretty spot on, except I got no sense of a diva like attitude. She was actually pretty cool to talk with. But, I did get the sense she's the type not to take any BS. Billy hit the nail on the head with his previous comments. She was mechanical and tried to upsell for most of the time. My hour session lasted about 40 minutes overall and 20 minutes of that was us talking. The body rub lasted barely 10 minutes until she turned me over. Then the upselling began. She offered both a blowjob and sex. I wasn't interested. She did tell me the bj was $ 100 more, but I never got the details about us fucking, because she could tell I wasn't even interested in a bj. Which I think was a cbj anyway. Her HJ was underwhelming. No eye contact, no real dirty talk since she just wanted to upsell me. I did get to play with her ass, but even as a big butt guy, it felt so fake, I didn't enjoy it. I could feel the implants. It felt so unnatural to me.

Thumbs down. I will not repeat.

If you want to try her for yourself, she is posting ads again for incalls. She seems to be at Jessica's place in Holbrook. I believe her incall rates are cheaper. So at least save yourself a little cash.
Damn old ad says a lot less

I saw Demi a few months ago. Her pictures are all fakes. She does have a HUGE fake ass which is great. But other than that not worth seeing her again. She does do all types of fetishes, so if your in to that them maybe give her a try