AMP 631-562-6668 Huntington

TOFTT this week at this new place that opened this week in Huntington on Main Street. It's the last of 16 Suites at a medical building, where legit medical offices are still operating. Ample parking, and set back up a driveway from Main Street. The only marking outside is the suite # and a double door bell. For this reason, I have doubts that it will last long, because it won't take long for the legit tenants to see what's going on, and likely complain to LE. We'll see.

I texted from the parking lot, and they directed me in, stating Cici and Lulu were working. (These AMPs have to come up with fresh names for the talent!) The set up inside is that of an abandoned doctor office, with reception area, and small private offices, with no locks on the full doors.

After being led to an office, Lulu walked in a minute later. 35-40 y/o, 5'3", 125#, natural C's, trimmed furry kitty, a few tats, fake eyelashes, a little whiff of cigarettes. Gave her 60 for the hour and she started with a pretty lame massage for just a couple of minutes and then motioned for HJ, BJ, and FS; and I nodded yes to all. I gave her 120 and a hat, but she wanted more, so I gave 20 more, and we were off to the races. She stripped down and started body sliding across my back, and it felt good. Then started LT by reaching way under grabbing jr and the boys. Jr jumped straight to attention, so I flipped and she straddled over me and immediately reached for the hat. I told her to wait, and she proceeded with a nice HJ. I suggested a BBJ, but she was not into that, so I pulled her closer and started DATY in CG. Then flipped her around, laid her down and continued DATY, for which her moans indicated she was into it. Then I slid forward to grind the tiger in the bush. She really liked that, as did I, taking long strokes, each time sliding further down across the clit. She was totally into it and grabbed Jr to take him in uncovered. I came to my senses at the last second, slid up towards her face to make another attempt at BBJ. Still no go, so I handed her the hat, and she started with a CBJ. It was not great, and she was motioning for me to slide back down and get up inside her. I happily obliged, and pushed deep inside her for CFS, and she took a good pounding with her legs back, then up on my shoulders. Then I felt close, so flipped over into DS for a bit. I didn't pop yet, but was sweating bullets and still had plenty of time, so I took a break, laid back while she rode me CG, then RCG for a while. Then I pulled her ass down over my face for some more DATY and some rimming. She was doing some more CBJ for a few minutes, still not great and she could see I wasn't digging it, so she slid the cover off, and went back to HJ and slid her kitty down towards Jr and started teasing me with entry. It felt great as she was grinding her furry kitty on jr, and the thought was exhilarating but I didn't want to go in uncovered, and the excitement got the better of me and I blew just outside the kitty. WHEW! She almost looked a little disappointed that I didn't get back inside her before I blew.

Started with a cleanup, went for a hot towel, caught my breath, and with 10 minutes left did a little more, mostly lame massage. All in all, the CFS was good, fun, nice tight kitty, no smell. The CBJ was not great, as she had braces on the underside of her teeth, and one little graze against them was not pleasing. Like I said above, the facility itself is fine, but I would avoid during business hours of the neighboring legit businesses.

60/hr for house
140 Lulu, for CFS, CBJ, had some fun

I went to this professional building .
be very careful 500 feet from Huntington Town Hall
60/100 in a converted dentists office. Looks nice inside but the the services bbbj etc. were not offered.
The lack of service, an empty parking lot , it is not visible from the street and can only be entered from the side street, Spring street.
All and all it just creeped me out.
I walked out.

billyS

Reign of Terror
So you walked in, asked if bbbj was offered, then walked out when they said no?
And you were creeped out? Maybe they thought you were a cop?

You're leaving a lot out. Did you get undressed?

Asian or Latin?

Yes Asian,
I did walk in and pay the$100- went into a nice clean room with doors, must have been treatment rooms as medical cabinets on the wall with drawers, and a sink Professional massage table. full door and walls. Stripped down as she did and started giving me a lame massage and started for my junk , when i mentioned that i was looking for FS and bbj with a nice tip she said no.
I just dressed and left. When i texted them they said yes to BBBJ.

I was just freaked out being the only car in an empty parking lot and the only client. I was just waiting for the police to enterer. Too much for me.

If this was a sting op you would of been picked up for patronizing a pros. even if you walked out after asking that..
once your in the net they will arrest you just for good measure. I would know as it happened to me. The act of transferring money doesnt have to be committed to be hauled away. So maybe its just a legit amp. But i dont think they would reveal what they do behind the curtains to someone who has not purchased a service to begin with.

billyS

Reign of Terror
If this was a sting op you would of been picked up for patronizing a pros. even if you walked out after asking that..
once your in the net they will arrest you just for good measure. I would know as it happened to me. The act of transferring money doesnt have to be committed to be hauled away. So maybe its just a legit amp. But i dont think they would reveal what they do behind the curtains to someone who has not purchased a service to begin with.
Were you part of Rice's sting?
That would be a great story for a separate thread.

Were you part of Rice's sting?
That would be a great story for a separate thread.
No.. dont know about that.. Im speaking about my own experience back in 2007.. when they began cleaning up the streets of bay shore around union because of all the condo projects that were in the works. Investors began buying up the land around the lirr station and they had cops swarming a once thriving scene for street meat..
but i learned that day that you dont need to do anymore than engage in a conversation with the female bait to go to jail. point is that by the time you realize that it might be a trap its to late and your in too deep.

... i learned that day that you dont need to do anymore than engage in a conversation with the female bait to go to jail. point is that by the time you realize that it might be a trap its to late and your in too deep.
Not so. If you read my posts on my encounters with decoy (search: genius decoys) you will see that there are some obvious signs of a sting.
for example even though I pulled next to the decoy she didn't immediately get into the car. when she asked "whats up"I just said "I'm just answering my phone". In each case I "engaged in conversation with the female bait" but nothing came up with it