631-515-3518 - Amy - Young Purple-Haired Spinner

I think you have found a candidate for your preggers fantasy, she seems to fit the mold as to what you're looking for.
You have sampled the goods, doesn't have a kid yet, you know she isn't on any drugs, therefore the baby won't be potentially compromised to addiction, and you seem very supportive of her pussy pricing structure.

Right in front of your eyes this entire time. Who needs the DR or Salvador?!

Get to it "Daddy"
Don't think I haven't asked already hahaha. She's on birth control though and no matter how much I offered she wasn't willing to entertain my fantasy. But she's still fine letting me fill her cunt with cum, so it's not a total loss

I had tried for a long time to meet her but couldn't line up a time. Her rates haven't changed much from when I first saw the posts for vanilla experience. Don't know and didn't inquire about additional options. 100ss 160hh 200/250hr for 2 pops is pretty much the going rate I see. Anything less and I find the undesirables go way up.

Don't think I haven't asked already hahaha. She's on birth control though and no matter how much I offered she wasn't willing to entertain my fantasy. But she's still fine letting me fill her cunt with cum, so it's not a total loss
Money talks, if you that well off and have the gift of the gab, she should want to forgo the hotel life, random dongs, cream pies, and shady dudes.

Money talks, if you that well off and have the gift of the gab, she should want to forgo the hotel life, random dongs, cream pies, and shady dudes.
believe it or not, some prostitutes do actually have limitations on what they’re willing to do and no amount of money will change their mind. I don’t want to pressure a girl into doing something she doesn’t want to do, especially not something of this magnitude as that’s how bad things happen. She doesn’t want a kid with a client, it’s fine, I’ll find someone else. If she changes her mind she can tell me herself when I see her

Hello, after seeing Amy's pictures and doing some research I can give an update this morning. She does work for an agency and goes back and forth between Woodbury and Islandia. She has a nice attitude but kinda rushy.

The donation agreed is 200 hh fs GFE. She does a decent bbj, light kissing, no fingers in the vagina, and butt a big no-no. She does offer raw or covered, but no cip. I hit it raw and shot it in her face. Great, no smell, and showered.

Overall a great experience and would repeat.

So I saw her about a month ago. Had texted her kinda late asking if she was around and she answered back quickly asking my race and age. I answered and was off to meet her at Woodbury. She gave me the address and it was a motel so right away that made things a bit iffie since I usually like to stay away from those places since they're kinda cheap and can be shady depending on the location but this one as right on a main road so I went.
I tried not to drink before going as I usually do with these kinda things and only had a shot and a beer as I tend to get a bit nervous without anything. So anyway she opens the door and yes it was only her every light on. Like an idiot [maybe not] I say in a kinda regular voice "yeah i wanna chill not do anything illegal" while immediately walking to the bathroom to check if anyone was inside. The door was open and no one was around so I became a bit more at ease then.

After apologizing for that and speaking for a bit she mentioned she was from outta state and so forth as she took her clothes off. I started taking off clothes of my own then asked about the lights because it was so bright plus she had the TV on. She stated she liked some lights on and to not worry because "she sees dicks all day" Finally she decided to turn out all the lights left the TV on.

I asked if she did regular BJ without cover she said yes but it would be extra $40 so I said fine. I started out regular maybe because of the little bit of awkwardness or nervousness before however, when she started her BJ things started to get hard and started to enjoy myself. All of a sudden almost immediately after getting hard she slams on this condom not hard but it was so quick I didnt even see her unwrap anything. She gets on me and we start with some cowgirl, after asking if she could move her legs as in more of a squat position instead of sitting down like she was she then states she cant move in that position.
Im not happy but I say nothing and we switch to what I thought was going to be missionary as in her on her back with her legs on my shoulders [unless I have my positions wrong] but again had an excuse she said she could put one leg over but not the other one.

So instead I stand and then remember what some of the posts on this site had mentioned....so I asked if she did raw. She had said yes but it would be another $50 I said fine what ever at this point im gonna get the best I can get. I will say taking off the condom made a pretty big difference and she was decently tight however than I start running outta gas and feel like I ran a marathon [This is usual for me and im 30 and im not overweight or anything maybe jogging or running will help any advice would be great].

we go back to previous position and after a bit I tell her to gimme a HJ to finish. She does but seemed like was also half watching the movie so I do myself a bit and shes like do I want to at least watch her feel herself? I say yeah sure and before really getting started she mentions we were getting close to the end. I tell her by mentioning that we were close to the end of the session that basically ruined any mood going because im going to be distracted by it so lets end it.

Rates were 260 for 1 hour and 180 for half. So in total I went for the 180 plus the 40 regular bj that ended too quick plus another 30 for the no protection.

I mentioned before that she said 50 however we negotiated before that I would grab that extra 20 from the car afterwards since we were in the middle of something however after the session ended she was like "its ok dont worry about the 20 you spent enough money already" After some basic small talk I had mentioned an old leg injury [I dont remember what the conversation started over] She then asked if I had any opiates or stuff for pain however I didnt since the injury was long ago and I didnt need that stuff.

After talking a bit more I have to mention for safety reasons that she is into the opiate drug scene as she mentioned some other things im not gonna post. She seemed kinda out of it and had mentioned off the cuff that she usually meets with customers during the day. I didnt get to check her arms since at that point I was basically walking at the door.

however the reason I mention this is that after about 5 days I decide to get a STD test and not those ones you can buy at the store I gave a urine sample and had blood drawn and after about 1 week got my results thankfully all negative.

even if I was to go back and lets say get a BBBJ and go covered for everything else this experience was bad enough to make me stay away unless she is dramatically more energetic during the day it was too business as usual and at least I felt I was getting more of a lets get this over with kind of attitude. She wasnt nasty or anything as in mean she no longer had purple dye like thread mentioned and she seemed a bit larger. I dont want to speculate on why she couldnt move her leg or legs in certain ways combined with being larger but regardless she seems older than whats posted anyway thats basically the review.

So I saw her about a month ago. Had texted her kinda late asking if she was around and she answered back quickly asking my race and age. I answered and was off to meet her at Woodbury. She gave me the address and it was a motel so right away that made things a bit iffie since I usually like to stay away from those places since they're kinda cheap and can be shady depending on the location but this one as right on a main road so I went.
I tried not to drink before going as I usually do with these kinda things and only had a shot and a beer as I tend to get a bit nervous without anything. So anyway she opens the door and yes it was only her every light on. Like an idiot [maybe not] I say in a kinda regular voice "yeah i wanna chill not do anything illegal" while immediately walking to the bathroom to check if anyone was inside. The door was open and no one was around so I became a bit more at ease then.

After apologizing for that and speaking for a bit she mentioned she was from outta state and so forth as she took her clothes off. I started taking off clothes of my own then asked about the lights because it was so bright plus she had the TV on. She stated she liked some lights on and to not worry because "she sees dicks all day" Finally she decided to turn out all the lights left the TV on.

I asked if she did regular BJ without cover she said yes but it would be extra $40 so I said fine. I started out regular maybe because of the little bit of awkwardness or nervousness before however, when she started her BJ things started to get hard and started to enjoy myself. All of a sudden almost immediately after getting hard she slams on this condom not hard but it was so quick I didnt even see her unwrap anything. She gets on me and we start with some cowgirl, after asking if she could move her legs as in more of a squat position instead of sitting down like she was she then states she cant move in that position.
Im not happy but I say nothing and we switch to what I thought was going to be missionary as in her on her back with her legs on my shoulders [unless I have my positions wrong] but again had an excuse she said she could put one leg over but not the other one.

So instead I stand and then remember what some of the posts on this site had mentioned....so I asked if she did raw. She had said yes but it would be another $50 I said fine what ever at this point im gonna get the best I can get. I will say taking off the condom made a pretty big difference and she was decently tight however than I start running outta gas and feel like I ran a marathon [This is usual for me and im 30 and im not overweight or anything maybe jogging or running will help any advice would be great].

we go back to previous position and after a bit I tell her to gimme a HJ to finish. She does but seemed like was also half watching the movie so I do myself a bit and shes like do I want to at least watch her feel herself? I say yeah sure and before really getting started she mentions we were getting close to the end. I tell her by mentioning that we were close to the end of the session that basically ruined any mood going because im going to be distracted by it so lets end it.

Rates were 260 for 1 hour and 180 for half. So in total I went for the 180 plus the 40 regular bj that ended too quick plus another 30 for the no protection.

I mentioned before that she said 50 however we negotiated before that I would grab that extra 20 from the car afterwards since we were in the middle of something however after the session ended she was like "its ok dont worry about the 20 you spent enough money already" After some basic small talk I had mentioned an old leg injury [I dont remember what the conversation started over] She then asked if I had any opiates or stuff for pain however I didnt since the injury was long ago and I didnt need that stuff.

After talking a bit more I have to mention for safety reasons that she is into the opiate drug scene as she mentioned some other things im not gonna post. She seemed kinda out of it and had mentioned off the cuff that she usually meets with customers during the day. I didnt get to check her arms since at that point I was basically walking at the door.

however the reason I mention this is that after about 5 days I decide to get a STD test and not those ones you can buy at the store I gave a urine sample and had blood drawn and after about 1 week got my results thankfully all negative.

even if I was to go back and lets say get a BBBJ and go covered for everything else this experience was bad enough to make me stay away unless she is dramatically more energetic during the day it was too business as usual and at least I felt I was getting more of a lets get this over with kind of attitude. She wasnt nasty or anything as in mean she no longer had purple dye like thread mentioned and she seemed a bit larger. I dont want to speculate on why she couldnt move her leg or legs in certain ways combined with being larger but regardless she seems older than whats posted anyway thats basically the review.

thanks for the review brother, i've considered seeing her but this will help if i do

Wow that’s some fearless reviews. Thanks for a heads up.

Lets clarify a few things… 1. If this reviewer was to be fair to Amy, he would have commented about all the scars on Amy. It is apparent she was in some sort of accident and the leg issue was from an injury. That also explained the question about opioids. Yes, she appears to be under the influence of something, but it appears to be pills. Service is sub-par with little effort but she is cute and young.

In the review I stated during some of the small talk I was the one who mentioned I had an old leg injury and thats how we came to that subject. Cuts and scars? Didnt notice anything like what was said