631-515-3518 - Amy - Young Purple-Haired Spinner

I've seen Amy a few times now and figured since she doesn't have a thread up that I'd give her a review. As far as setting up appointments goes she's usually quick to get back to any texts and I've never had an issue getting to her room in a timely fashion, generally no more than a 15min wait upon arrival.

Appearance: 7/10

Amy is a short (maybe 5'2"?) and thin white girl, in her mid 20s with short face-length purple hair (a huge plus for me), very soft natural slightly saggy b-cup tits, a small and fairly flat ass and an incredible tight and pink pussy. She has some small and tasteful tattoos, shows no signs of current drug use but does have what appeared to be snap-on veneers on her teeth but they're barely noticeable and I didn't even realize them until my second session with her.

Service: 9/10

Amy offers a *fantastic* girlfriend experience session, which is what I have seen her for every visit and will be the subject of my review, I cannot speak to other services she may offer but I believe she is fairly open minded. The session is 180 for a half hour, 250 for an hour, 350 for an hour + another 50 for each extra pop. Again, I saw her for the GFE session which includes kissing (although she doesn't like deep French kissing, but will do it if you really want it), cuddling, pleasant conversation, a bare blowjob, you can eat her ass and/or pussy (both are kept clean and delicious with no foul odors or tastes) and sex is available without protection in a wide variety of positions and creampies are okay as well, I've given her several.

Price: 6/10

Amy's prices are a bit above the average right now but still within a reasonable range with options starting fairly good if all you want is basic service and increasing only for additional services, although I can't speak to what else is on her menu as I've not asked for anything other than what I have described and so I can't really say how fair her prices are for other kinks, obviously your mileage may vary depending on what you're into. For what I've gotten from Amy I think the price is well worth it, her service is very good, her location is convenient and safe (usually in Islandia) and I've never left feeling like I didn't get my money's worth out of the experience, but her prices are on the higher end for the area right now and while Amy is a great fuck, for a small bit more I can travel into Manhattan and get some premium pussy instead. Overall I think the incredible service I've received more than makes up for the current cost, but that's just me.

Seen this Amy before, she is as Sir reported. Cute spinner from out of state. I agree for the money you can get better in the City but she's a fun chick and rocks the funky hair well.

Only problem I had was one time awkwardly running into a dude (handler, "friend" or contact I dunno) who gave me a stinky look but kept his hands to himself. He was near the room, not in it.

I just came back from seeing her. She’s in the border of queens and Nassau now which is way better for me. Quoted 160/250. I took the bare option at 200 half.
As some mentioned, no dfk. She have changed her menu slightly. Maybe ymmv. No tongue kiss, no creampie. But the price is cheaper than when she was on eastern LI.

She started on island about year and half ago. I fucked her raw few times to the point where she let me cum inside her for 80 two times. Then about 8 months ago her prices sky rocketed. I haven’t seen her since. But her bbj was 6/10. Pussy 6/10. Looks 6/10. Overall:6/10. Def not worth 300.

I just messaged this one last night, she quoted me $350 an hour. I asked what was GFE about it and her response was "FS". No fucking way is she worth that kind of money.

i saw her last year for 100 half CFS and wouldn’t pay more than that for mechanical reasons. All descriptions of her are accurate and I’ll keep my words to a minimum. If any of you are paying more than $150 an hour stop it right the fuck now.
can we make the main page a monger 101 please? With the first few being we control the market not the bitches. Thank you!

i saw her last year for 100 half CFS and wouldn’t pay more than that for mechanical reasons. All descriptions of her are accurate and I’ll keep my words to a minimum. If any of you are paying more than $150 an hour stop it right the fuck now.
can we make the main page a monger 101 please? With the first few being we control the market not the bitches. Thank you!
Each girl has total and complete control over the supply of the service she offers (in this case the service Amy offers is fucking Amy's pussy), there is literally nowhere else you as the consumer can go to get this exact service; you can find similar services (you can fuck other girls), but nothing literally identical (you're fucking another girl, not Amy). If Amy is charging 160 for a half hour of access to her pussy, you either pay what she's asking or you don't get the service, you have no control over the price, Amy sets the price. You can either pay what she's asking, try and negotiate a lower price, or say "this service isn't worth it to me at this price point", but other consumers are free to disagree and pay more if they think the service is worth what Amy is asking for it and would rather pay that price than go without having said service.

Not all pussy is worth the same and Amy serves up good pussy. She's young, white, isn't coked the fuck out of her mind, doesn't have a kid, actually provides conversation in fluent English unlike most of the asians, her room doesn't wreak of weed or cigarettes, she's always freshly showered and clean, she offers a wide variety of positions and she doesn't rush you to cum instantaneously either. Like sure, you can pay less for sex than 160 for a half hour, but you're usually putting up with some number of inconvenient or less than ideal things to compensate. If you want it dirt cheap there's the "cheap thrills" board where I'm sure you can have someone tell you where you can find a meth addicted, AIDS infested, homeless streetwalker to fuck you for the price of a Large Big Mac combo. Might be more in your price range.

Each girl has total and complete control over the supply of the service she offers (in this case the service Amy offers is fucking Amy's pussy), there is literally nowhere else you as the consumer can go to get this exact service; you can find similar services (you can fuck other girls), but nothing literally identical (you're fucking another girl, not Amy). If Amy is charging 160 for a half hour of access to her pussy, you either pay what she's asking or you don't get the service, you have no control over the price, Amy sets the price. You can either pay what she's asking, try and negotiate a lower price, or say "this service isn't worth it to me at this price point", but other consumers are free to disagree and pay more if they think the service is worth what Amy is asking for it and would rather pay that price than go without having said service.

Not all pussy is worth the same and Amy serves up good pussy. She's young, white, isn't coked the fuck out of her mind, doesn't have a kid, actually provides conversation in fluent English unlike most of the asians, her room doesn't wreak of weed or cigarettes, she's always freshly showered and clean, she offers a wide variety of positions and she doesn't rush you to cum instantaneously either. Like sure, you can pay less for sex than 160 for a half hour, but you're usually putting up with some number of inconvenient or less than ideal things to compensate. If you want it dirt cheap there's the "cheap thrills" board where I'm sure you can have someone tell you where you can find a meth addicted, AIDS infested, homeless streetwalker to fuck you for the price of a Large Big Mac combo. Might be more in your price range.
I think you have found a candidate for your preggers fantasy, she seems to fit the mold as to what you're looking for.
You have sampled the goods, doesn't have a kid yet, you know she isn't on any drugs, therefore the baby won't be potentially compromised to addiction, and you seem very supportive of her pussy pricing structure.

Right in front of your eyes this entire time. Who needs the DR or Salvador?!

Get to it "Daddy"

She started on island about year and half ago. I fucked her raw few times to the point where she let me cum inside her for 80 two times. Then about 8 months ago her prices sky rocketed. I haven’t seen her since. But her bbj was 6/10. Pussy 6/10. Looks 6/10. Overall:6/10. Def not worth 300.
wow that’s a huge jump ! Someone must of whisper in her ear about her rates. But if guy’s are see her at the new rate then she justified the increase. If guy’s don’t see her then she realizes that she over priced and she’s either come down or go out of biz.