631-319-0825 scam duo

They must have realized the 5335 number is burned!

Latest is 631-980-0335 or 631-239-3609

I think there are multiple threads about the same team, search the 5335 number?

They must be using "text-as-phone" or else have a huge number of burners.

add 631-239-3609 and 631-510-5286 to the list!

4 "new" numbers, in as many days!
Their most likely used a app where you can have multiple numbers but after the first number you have to pay a fee for the others. I have a burner but I just learned about this app so I been using it so I don’t need to carry two phones anymore.

Their most likely used a app where you can have multiple numbers but after the first number you have to pay a fee for the others. I have a burner but I just learned about this app so I been using it so I don’t need to carry two phones anymore.
Be advised: an app on a phone is no where near as secure as a burner that you can dispose of if something goes down really bad with or to one of your contacts.

Be advised: an app on a phone is no where near as secure as a burner that you can dispose of if something goes down really bad with or to one of your contacts.
Be advised: Nothing is secure. Your burner most likely gets tracked right back to your house or the street or parking lot you parked your car whenever there is power to it. The place you pay cash to renew the service most likely has cameras indoors and out like the street, parking lot or public transportation you used to get there. Your sense of security is an illusion. If they want to find you bad enough they will. Like calling the cops from your burner when you witness someone tucking a gun into their pants and reporting it. Next thing you know they are at your front door wanting you to be a witness for the state because your previous movements are tracked and stored somewhere. Maybe I have watched too much Bourne. Probably not. :)

Be advised: Nothing is secure. Your burner most likely gets tracked right back to your house or the street or parking lot you parked your car whenever there is power to it. The place you pay cash to renew the service most likely has cameras indoors and out like the street, parking lot or public transportation you used to get there. Your sense of security is an illusion. If they want to find you bad enough they will. Like calling the cops from your burner when you witness someone tucking a gun into their pants and reporting it. Next thing you know they are at your front door wanting you to be a witness for the state because your previous movements are tracked and stored somewhere. Maybe I have watched too much Bourne. Probably not. :)
IMHO, there is a big difference between tracking you down from data on an app on my regular (don't know what else to call it) phone that I pay monthly with a credit card and registered with a major carrier, that have on when I am at home and at work as opposed to my burner that I only power up for just the very short time I need it when I am walking around Flushing or perhaps calling 911 to make an anonymous tip call about some guy with a gun.

Ya know, if LE somehow tracks me down based on a call made by some nefarious person who found my burner that "I lost"—well I'll take that chance as it's the best I can do.

I will not post any more on this subject on this thread.

She is back at it, with a new ad, but using the old number. Fresh pictures. Same Jess...

Hey daddy! my name is Jess , Lets get this weekend started off RIGHT❤ im looking for a generous gentleman who wants to expolore their every need with me tonight! let me take control of your every need and body I provide outcalls ( I can come to you - or meet you at a room ) as well as full shows facetime shows (also have android video chatting) ONE or TWO girls! 60-140 for FULL shows- eating each others pussies - fucking each other - toys - moaning your name ETC i provide BASIC as well as FULL SERVICE BBJ - ANAL - GFE - UNLIMITED POPS ALL INCLUDED IN FULL SERVICES! basic hour * 200 full service hour * 250 2 hours * 300 full service 2 hours * 350 OVERNIGHT SPECIAL TONIGHT ONLY! ***400*** Call/text me NOW!!! 6317705335 ** Sliding into the summer with these hot specials! come slide into me daddy! im ready too PLAY NOW!!!

Stay safe out there!

Ok so I just showed them that I can pull as many phone numbers out of my ass as they can. Told me she was at the Medford 112. I text I and text I am there she says she left because no one was keeping appointments and she will be there in 10 min. Supposedly she comes after a few back and forths on a new number. Finally she tells me she is in front I tell her I will pull around from the back from which I am not there. She calls me back and I tell her to stop robbing people. Number this time was 631-290-6347. FYI it was 400 for an overnight.