631-319-0825 scam duo

Too bad this thread in the Coliseum
This is very important information for guys who actually are here for hobby related information. Very important.

Thanks @gold69. This is really the type of information hobbiest come here for.
How is a thread in the Coliseum any different than a thread in any other place on the board? I didn't see it affecting placement or activity with the alternate Mandy thread. Since the Coliseum originated in the days when you were a moderator, perhaps you can tell us its purpose and how that forum differs from all the others.

billyS

Reign of Terror
How is a thread in the Coliseum any different than a thread in any other place on the board?
Because the Coliseum is for threads that have become a shit show. When arguments degenerate into bizarre accusations (ie paranoid conspiracy theories) and/or name calling they wind up in the Coliseum.
Not threads where an intelligent poster like @gold69 is giving legitimate useful information. Most people not interested in the board drama will skip threads here especially once they read a few posts. Then it just gets old as it becomes like a Facebook political argument where neither side is listening to the other.

I didn't see it affecting placement or activity with the alternate Mandy thread.
Thanks for making my point. After a while it degenerated into two people making long winded arguments that no one really cared about. No useful information.

Since the Coliseum originated in the days when you were a moderator, perhaps you can tell us its purpose and how that forum differs from all the others.
When I was a mod, if I saw two guys going at it and taking a thread off course I'd move the offending posts to the Coliseum and then forget about it. Unless there was a particularly bad violation of the rules I'd just let them fight it out and let the thread die out naturally. I didn't close the thread. No need to. As a mod I wouldn't get overly involved and then close the thread to insure I got the last word.
So since you asked, that's how I handled it in my day.
I hope that clears things up for you.

I understand fully the purpose of why a thread is moved to the Coliseum. That wasn't what I meant. "How is it different" ties in with affecting placement or activity. It doesn't. Whether a thread is in the Coliseum or any other forum has absolutely no bearing on where it appears in the New posts or What's new listings. So if a member is just reading through the list to see which threads have been updated, they would have to glance down at the second line in each listing to look at type that is about half the size to see which forum it appears in. I for one have never made a decision about whether or not to read a thread based on that and I venture to guess that most do not either. I would post a poll about that, but I have found that they are useless, not to mention that you and I have both noted how they weren't even working the last time we tried it.

As to your rebuttal to my second point, I don't see how I made your point. My point was that it didn't affect placement. And as I pointed out above, it does not affect placement in the listings. And it clearly did not affect activity since it continued to garner activity until the very end. So if no one cared about it, why did people continue to post in there? And I clearly disagree with your last statement that it contained no useful information, as I absolutely think the last statement was a definitive assessment of all that went on regarding that scenario and was indeed the last word that needed to be said in there, thus the reason for closing it.

I purposely posted in this manner in order to discuss this as just any other member and not get personal. But apparently temptation got the best of you and you just couldn't avoid getting that little dig in at the end. You are some piece of work.

I DUCKED A BULLET LAST NIGHT!

I usually spend 30 minutes with a provider, but was fascinated by how little the difference was between the "1 hour (minimum)" and "all night"........plus she lives in Patchogue, and said that she would drive here (Bayside) so I told her I would buy breakfast. This was 8 PM, she said that she would be here at 10. But at 10:30 she was still waiting for the babysitter. At 11 she said that she was on the highway......by 12, my number was blocked, she never showed.

It gets better.....

Jessica sent me three pictures, you can see one of them on the first page of this thread.
That's right, she is part of the rip-off crew! I cannot publish the pictures she sent to me privately, but here is her ad. Before you walk, you must ^%@#*!

***************************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys ! My name is Jess I’m a 24 year old single mommy looking for a nice generous gentleman to play with I’m 100% clean, funny & ready for you now! I provide basic play & full service play Full service play includes anal, bbj, GFE for the men that are totally clean! I have a girlfriend that’s down to play with us too if your into a hot threesome ;) I’m independent - I do outcalls No Cardates! I can come to you or we can meet at a short stay motel - your choice ! I drive myself - No drivers - No creepy men! Basic hour - 220 Full service hour - 250 2 hours - 300 Full service 2hours - 350 3-4 hours - 400 Overnight - 550 TONIGHT ONLY I also provide FaceTime shows for you men who are stuck at work/home and want to see a full show ;) starting at $60-$120 depending on how intimate you want me to get I’m ready for you now baby ! Call or text me now 6312844618

***************************************************************************************************************************

Look at that number CAREFULLY (631) 284-4618

I guess that I am REALLY lucky that she didn't show?

She sounded so SWEET on the phone, I was looking forward to hanging out.

I saw your posting, not sure how the ripoff was supposed to go down.
She was supposedly driving herself, and coming to my house.
Maybe she would have "forgotten" something in the car?

In any event, here are the pictures from that ad.......NOT the private ones.
The 4th one from the top appears to have star tattoos whited out, look carefully.

@Ammodyte : SHE blocked your number? Interesting.

She had come up with babysitter excuses before, for not showing up on time. I have recounted elsewhere how when I knew it was the scammer, I put one over on her by having her drive around the parking lot, back and forth. When I finally told her why I was canceling, she sent pics of her empty fuel gauge, needing just gas money, etc.

Funny, she stood you up. You did dodge a bullet.

V