631-319-0825 scam duo

Their posting and scamming from a new #. They're advertising outcalls only for thr specific reason to get you to rent a room put the money on the counter and grab the cash and look for a excuse to step out and driveaeay with the money. Im sure someone or even lots will fall for this shit but im just putting this here to help other dudes not get robbed. The last couple of threads about them got locked for discussion, after this i won't rant about it any more , to eaches own. This time i was able to find an ad where they had a face pic. This is one of them.

Attachments

Names on SA?

Or are you just such a nitwit that doesn't understand than unless you link to, or provide some other info other than the phone number, we have no idea WTF you are talking about? Name on SA, name they advertise with...

Names on SA?

Or are you just such a nitwit that doesn't understand than unless you link to, or provide some other info other than the phone number, we have no idea WTF you are talking about? Name on SA, name they advertise with...
Or maybe you could have just asked him nicely with out jumping down his throught. He’s kind enough to give you some infrmation as it is. Thanks gold.

Names on SA?

"We" do actually have an idea of WTF he is talking about because he has been alerting us about these 2 for months every time he sees them resurface. If he was a nitwit he wouldn't bother letting the other unappreciative nitwits among us who are too lazy to research the locked threads he referred to know about it. :rolleyes:

Names on SA?

Or maybe your such a lazy retard that doesn't want to do any research or hw in past threads. I wrote down her S.A. screen name in past threads go look for it!! And the name they advertise they use no name or switch every time but i did put a fucking phone # and im sure you know how to Google a fucking#. Im writing this as a solid to other dudes. Trust me im not getting robbed or scammed by these bitches again it already happened to me over the summer, its to prevent future scams. Next time they change their # i won't say shit and a asshole like you will fall for it and will get scammed.

Good job, @gold69 !

That pic does look like her (one of the duo). It's not likely that the pic of the other will be posted - that is one big gal, just a BW ( not BBW).

I mentioned earlier in another thread, how long they've been able to last - coming on 2 years, I think. With all that money, do they still drive around in that old black sedan?

I'm glad that I had a chance to get back at them, lol!

@gold69, please dont stop posting new info about these scammers!

V

Step off you nitwits....

One of the mods called him out on this cryptic phone number association on another thread, about who TF the thread was about.......

Like anything here hidden in layers of subterfuge rules that change with the phases of the moon...

And seriously I've contributed.. Busty Michelle....and a few others..

Waaa slam me again for expecting the accuracy and compliance the rules of the site demand....

IDGAF

Oh shit. I'm sorry. I should have just asked my question, not been insulting to the poster, and left the moderation to the moderators. I'll try to be more considerate.

(Edited by an actual moderator)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good job, @gold69 !

That pic does look like her (one of the duo). It's not likely that the pic of the other will be posted - that is one big gal, just a BW ( not BBW).

I mentioned earlier in another thread, how long they've been able to last - coming on 2 years, I think. With all that money, do they still drive around in that old black sedan?

I'm glad that I had a chance to get back at them, lol!

@gold69, please dont stop posting new info about these scammers!

V
Thank you. Yes the other one is a bw about 5'3 white skin. Yes they have lasted a while and last i know and saw they drive around rentals now so they must be robbing dudes . I'm glad i had a chance also lmao!!!!!.

Step off you nitwits....

One of the mods called him out on this cryptic phone number association on another thread, about who TF the thread was about.......

Like anything here hidden in layers of subterfuge rules that change with the phases of the moon...

And seriously I've contributed.. Busty Michelle....and a few others..

Waaa slam me again for expecting the accuracy and compliance the rules of the site demand....

IDGAF
You haven't contribute a quarter of the shit that i have. Im pretty sure my post and threads hold way more weight than yours but i won't go back and forth with you. Dudes like you deserve bitches like these.