631-316-2292 Bluepoint amp

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://longisland.************/Body...ent-as-ian-body-work-631-316-2292-28/26284277

This place is just off montuak highway on the backside of the building. I always call first be4 i go to new places because when i get there i can just say " hey i just called" and i think it makes them feel a little more comfotable about me not being LE. When i walked in I was greeted by a preety girl with big d's and and nice clevage. she asked me if i wanted a double. I had a bunch of money so i decided to go for it. The other girl spoke no english but was attractive. They gave a decent massage and than began a nice soft touch. tickled my thighs really good and they both did alot of teasing to the boys. On the flip they again did a nice soft teasing touch. The girl who didnt speak any english kissed the tip of my c*ck and the other girl said " shes hungry" . A very good CBJ while i sucked on her big beautiful d's.

Damage 80 massage double, and 60 tip per girl. i know its alot but it was a awsome time

it would be nice if the girls were into each other and kissed. lol did you free the ta ta on both? so the damage was $200?

Last edited:
i was there over 3 years ago i remember a real big breasted lady there had d size breast i dont recall here name kinda short but nice figure i dfk her and digit insertion could had more she was cool but i couldnt last cause she was hj me threw the dfk .. but some one mention le hit one amp in bluepoint area so i stayed away plus i live 2o minutes from there ..again this is years ago. seems as amps get busted they... re open real quick kinda teasing le

they told me their names but i usually never pay attention to be honest. mid 30's i guess. those were the 2 girls that were working that day. I only played with the big tittied girls boobs. The other girl was very commited to the cbj and i didnt try. total damage 200$ like i said i know it was alot but i enjoyed myself

My buddy who is a fellow monger told me he went there and had a double and the girls were trying to get extra money out of him. I didnt have a experince like that at all but i just wanted to share his thoughts as well.

i usually dont go for the 2 girl deal cause there mod is to get more money out of you 2oo is high but as long as you had fun ........................... :)

Went there the other day, got the 2 girls for 1/2h. Think it was 60 opted for cbj, and the other put her tits in my face. Still new to hobbying, don't know what's good yet. The older chic was trying to divert attention from the young one who was better looking. Overall, I wouldn't go back, room was freakin tiny, chicks were fugly. Wish I had that .1 back. I'm still looking for the younger girl, good rub and utc roaming, at ths point. Any suggestions in boh/ronk area?

anyone know the big boobed girls name there i had a anna big boobed girl there over 2 years ago i live like 3ominutes from there i acctually called them and asked what the girls names are and who has the biggest boobs the old asain lady on phone didnt understand any boob talk it was funny i wish i recorded it omg

i went and stop bye the on friday but no big boob girl, i was crossing my fingers that she was, very hard to find out there. So about face and left might try this friday. Just the 50s chick and anouther little younger was fugly to with A cups. And the seach continues

Was in the area so i stopped by this place....should have kept going.Anyways i get LuLu,took the 1/2 hr for $40.Within 5 minutes of working on my back she tells me to turn over...i knew this was going nowhere at this point and i just wanted to get out of there.On the flip she goes right for the oil and oils me up like i am getting marinated(way too much).After i finish she cleans up with hot towel.I gave her $20.Doubt if i will ever be back.She was friendly and looked ok but wouldnt budge on me doing anything otc or utc.Probably not even worth a review but i wanted to share....good luck out there guys!

JoeyBoy
I stopped by here twice in the past and from what I have read nothing has changed.
My experience is that if I stumble into a R&T place without many extras I will get a decent to excellent massage followed by a tug with otc and perhaps some utc roaming.
If I am hitting a f/s place, the massage is just a subterfuge for getting our dollaz and will be mediocre at best.
I do like the AMPs and occasionally will hit the homerun, excellent massage followed by the fs fiinish. At my current AMP with my ATF girl I get the reverse, which IMHO is the best combo. 40 min. f/s followed by the massage where I fall asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.