631-239-3274 (Westbury) toftt!

Saw the ad, figured "why not?"

Wed 22 May 2019 07:18 PM
Gfe Anal Bbj Incall love
631-239-3274

(There were two pictures here, that didn't "paste"....a pale, thin, small-breasted redhead)

First text, I asked if she had red hair. There were language barriers. She finally said that she did.
My suspicion aroused, I asked if she was the girl in the pictures. She admitted that she wasn't.
Said that she was Indian, and that her skin was a bit darker. I figured that was OK, as long as she wasn't fat.

I pulled into the Motel parking lot. You know, the big one next door to Lowe's.
Took a moment to put the GPS into the console (saves a broken window) and texted for the room number.
WTF? All of a sudden, there are two plainclothes cops, hassling the driver of the car parked right next to me.
I couldn't even back out, the unmarked car was blocking me! THE COP APOLOGISED TO ME, AND MOVED THE CAR!
I should have gone home, but instead parked in Lowe's lot and walked back.

When I got to the room, I was greeted by a linebacker with tits.
Having gone THIS far, I dropped $100 on a short stay, and got an unremarkable CBJ.
She wasn't Indian, she was Spanish (from Castille)

The only reason I am writing this up, is to echo what Sofia said about the Golf tournament and the heat.
The driver of the car that was parked next to me, was an Oriental female.

Hard to make an identity without a face.
The very first picture shows part of a face that COULD be hers....
....but add another 50-60 pounds to the body. She was built like a refrigerator, with sloppy tits.

My provider advertised the availability of Anal.
My provider had more tattoos (a lot)
My provider was noticably heavier.

Those pictures could be old. The face in the first one is ALMOST right.

Saw the ad, figured "why not?"

Wed 22 May 2019 07:18 PM
Gfe Anal Bbj Incall love
631-239-3274

(There were two pictures here, that didn't "paste"....a pale, thin, small-breasted redhead)

First text, I asked if she had red hair. There were language barriers. She finally said that she did.
My suspicion aroused, I asked if she was the girl in the pictures. She admitted that she wasn't.
Said that she was Indian, and that her skin was a bit darker. I figured that was OK, as long as she wasn't fat.

I pulled into the Motel parking lot. You know, the big one next door to Lowe's.
Took a moment to put the GPS into the console (saves a broken window) and texted for the room number.
WTF? All of a sudden, there are two plainclothes cops, hassling the driver of the car parked right next to me.
I couldn't even back out, the unmarked car was blocking me! THE COP APOLOGISED TO ME, AND MOVED THE CAR!
I should have gone home, but instead parked in Lowe's lot and walked back.

When I got to the room, I was greeted by a linebacker with tits.
Having gone THIS far, I dropped $100 on a short stay, and got an unremarkable CBJ.
She wasn't Indian, she was Spanish (from Castille)

The only reason I am writing this up, is to echo what Sofia said about the Golf tournament and the heat.
The driver of the car that was parked next to me, was an Oriental female.
GPS !!!! Don’t you have a cell
Phone lol just busting balls