627 Broadway Massapequa 516-306-9499

http://longisland.************/Body...rofessional-bodywork-516-306-9499-22/43231011

My friend checked this place out as it appears to be new. He says its in an office complex. The sign on the directory and the door is for another form of therapy that Asians are known for. It's on the second floor, first door on the right as you go up the stairs. He saw a tiny reception area and at least 3 doors, one of which was open showing a massage table. He just saw one masseuse, Ann, typical 40-something AMP worker, and an older mamasan. If there were other workers in session behind the other doors, he didn't know.

He paid 60 for the hour. Average massage, ST, flip. He freed the girls, no objection, spent some time there. Said she has a tattoo around her belly button. Did a bit of digital insertion, dry. HE and cleanup. Tipped 40 and that's when things went downhill. He said she looked at it with disgust and said 60, indicating that because her girls were out that it should be more. He gave her a look of "yeah, right" and walked out, annoyed that his HE turned into an unhappy ending.

I went here a week or so ago. I had Amy, a 40 something, about a 5 on the AMP scale. Took a hr for .60, massage was decent, she used cream or lotion not oil. After about 35 she does a decent hot towel clean up. She then gives me a nice ST with lots of attention to my ass and ******. She tells me to turn over and proceeds to give a very good HR, she has skillful hands. I didn't do any roaming because I wasn't really attracted to her. After the pop, nice hot towel clean up and continued to give a nice leg and foot massage. On the way out she say please come again, try 4 hand and points to a younger, kinda pretty Chinese women. Total .60/.40 I might go back for the 4 hand.

this place was open over a year ago. you go upstairs first door on right side .i was there a while ago .dont see it lasting with a bunch of other offices rite next to theres. and some other offices keep there doors open .best on a sunday other offices are closed

Anyone know the whereabouts of Michele from this place? She was much nicer than the other two, Amy and Anna. Said she was moving to another spa and would call me with the address but I never heard from her.

Anyone know the whereabouts of Michele from this place? She was much nicer than the other two, Amy and Anna. Said she was moving to another spa and would call me with the address but I never heard from her.
There was a kind of sexy soft spoken girl (sweet voice) named Snow who also worked at the Farmingdale location on Broadhollow Road (550 I think). She is now at 347 W. Jericho, Huntington She has used different names if it is her.

There was a kind of sexy soft spoken girl (sweet voice) named Snow who also worked at the Farmingdale location on Broadhollow Road (550 I think). She is now at 347 W. Jericho, Huntington She has used different names if it is her.
Thanks Woodman, got to check out the Huntington place (it's 367 W. Jericho) and there are two girls there, neither is the Michele I'm looking for. I had Yuki, who is probably the one you're describing - younger than usual and a bit sexy. She was chatty and volunteered that she had worked at a place on Broadway in Massapequa a year-and-a-half ago!

theladiesman if im correct the girl goes by jenny she uses a bunch of different names shes off wed - thursday .she did work at 55o her name was grace over there and she worked at 627 broadway now west 367 jericho turnpyke .if you get her on the phone her voice alone will give you a boner

Breastman, I was there on the weekend and there were the only two girls there that I described, and Yuki said that she once worked at a place on Broadway in Massapequa a year and a half ago. When did the woman you're referring to work at 627?

about a year ago .i dont know how many girls work at 367 but the girl we are reffering to either name she is using michelle or jenny works at 367 and is of wed thurs unless shes sick shes there today ...she has a small chest nice figure nice booty ,a norm face ,soft spoken and is in her forties

Their BP ad says "new girl" - anyone been here lately? Anyone working other than Amy and Anna? Also Woodman and Breastman report that Michele who worked here is now at 367 Jericho in Huntington but I've been there twice (albeit on a Sunday) and haven't seen her. Anyone else have intel?

these girls changes names monthly .i recomend you get there cell numb to stay in touch with them .they surley will give there cell espcially if your a nice tipper ..there all about the mighty dollar

these girls changes names monthly .i recomend you get there cell numb to stay in touch with them .they surley will give there cell espcially if your a nice tipper ..there all about the mighty dollar
She had my name and number in her cell phone, said she was moving to a new spa and would call me with the location. I never got the call.