595 NY-25A Miller Place, 646-750-8801 Asian R&T

Saw an ad for this location recently and decided have a tryout. Called and made an appt. It was in an office complex. Two door for entry. Was met by a 40 year old, thin, tall Asian in baggy cloths, 32B with erasers.

Li met me at the door and walked me into one of the three rooms, very cramped. Massage was 15 minutes, she continued pushed into muscles and started to explore around the 17 minute mark. The massage was rated at barely a 4/10.

Paid 40 for half to start and got comfortable. I asked for medium soft touch. Just ok. She asked for me to turn over and pointed to junior. she said Tip first, gave $40. She started to say she was tired at 19/20 minutes, and no you only touch breasts when I started to explore— killed the mood.

I was done—she cleaned me up and I was on my way.

Trip 1 Damage: 40 + 40

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW

Went to this place this past Friday.
Sent a text in the morning just to see if they were open and confirmed they were.

got quoted the standard rates AMP
40/60 + TIP didn’t say what was involved.

got to the place at 6:40 Friday parking lot had a few cars nothing major seemed kinda quite.

walked into the suite rang the bell and was answered by a somewhat good looking Asian prob between 30-35.

The message was ok at best but I don’t go to these places for a message, but she did focus on the boys before the flip.

On the flip she asked what I wanted, I said fuck she said ok you pay. Went in and handed her $100 she said ok thank you walked out and get a condom and some spray. Walked back in undressed and even took off her mask. She was overall a pretty decent looking girl.

after she puts the cover on she sucks a bit, I quickly move to top and blow in the bag, clean out and out the door.

Looks: 7-8
Overall: 8.5

T

tony soprano

Busted last night, Rocky Point can’t be too far behind

Suffolk County Police last night arrested a woman for unlicensed massages during a raid at a massage parlor in Miller Place.

In response to numerous community complaints, Sixth Precinct Crime Section officers, in conjunction with Town of Brookhaven Building Inspector, Town Fire Marshal and Town Investigator conducted an investigation at This Oasis Spa, located at 595 Route 25A, Suite 20, Miller Place, at approximately 8:45 p.m.

Guping Duan, 52, of Flushing, Queens, was charged with two counts of Unauthorized Practice of a Profession, a Class E Felony under the New York State Education Law. She is scheduled to be arraigned at First District Court in Central Islip on October 8, 2021.

The Town of Brookhaven documented numerous violations and condemned the premises.

Busted last night, Rocky Point can’t be too far behind

Suffolk County Police last night arrested a woman for unlicensed massages during a raid at a massage parlor in Miller Place.

In response to numerous community complaints, Sixth Precinct Crime Section officers, in conjunction with Town of Brookhaven Building Inspector, Town Fire Marshal and Town Investigator conducted an investigation at This Oasis Spa, located at 595 Route 25A, Suite 20, Miller Place, at approximately 8:45 p.m.

Guping Duan, 52, of Flushing, Queens, was charged with two counts of Unauthorized Practice of a Profession, a Class E Felony under the New York State Education Law. She is scheduled to be arraigned at First District Court in Central Islip on October 8, 2021.

The Town of Brookhaven documented numerous violations and condemned the premises.
Is a more appropriate spelling of her name "Gulping?"

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW

Went to this place this past Friday.
Sent a text in the morning just to see if they were open and confirmed they were.

got quoted the standard rates AMP
40/60 + TIP didn’t say what was involved.

got to the place at 6:40 Friday parking lot had a few cars nothing major seemed kinda quite.

walked into the suite rang the bell and was answered by a somewhat good looking Asian prob between 30-35.

The message was ok at best but I don’t go to these places for a message, but she did focus on the boys before the flip.

On the flip she asked what I wanted, I said fuck she said ok you pay. Went in and handed her $100 she said ok thank you walked out and get a condom and some spray. Walked back in undressed and even took off her mask. She was overall a pretty decent looking girl.

after she puts the cover on she sucks a bit, I quickly move to top and blow in the bag, clean out and out the door.

Looks: 7-8
Overall: 8.5
30-35 actually means 52 Guping Duan, 52, of Flushing, Queens