585-666-9959 Asian Spa Flushing

I think this place has new management. Girl told me about it since her old place closed down. I had to go back to get number on door so I could post number. Go downstairs young guy at front desk tell him I’m here for yummi. He calls her and she takes me to room with mirrors and one of those yoga sex chairs! Hot diggity. Give 160 and condom she takes me to table shower great job. Back in room get on Matress for excellent massage flip with st then cbj with taint play then try the yoga chair and went back to Matress for several possibilities mirror was nice as she has well done Cs and tight butt for pushing. She’s 35-40 long hair great skin and sensitive feet. Chinese but speaks English well. I saw Yummi but there are others there and it’s 24/7 place. Northern blvd /150 st

I think this place has new management. Girl told me about it since her old place closed down. I had to go back to get number on door so I could post number. Go downstairs young guy at front desk tell him I’m here for yummi. He calls her and she takes me to room with mirrors and one of those yoga sex chairs! Hot diggity. Give 160 and condom she takes me to table shower great job. Back in room get on Matress for excellent massage flip with st then cbj with taint play then try the yoga chair and went back to Matress for several possibilities mirror was nice as she has well done Cs and tight butt for pushing. She’s 35-40 long hair great skin and sensitive feet. Chinese but speaks English well. I saw Yummi but there are others there and it’s 24/7 place. Northern blvd /150 st
Have you been there before?
Bring your own condom?

This seems to be duplicate of this thread
Thai Spa, 585-666-9959 Flushing
http://www.utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/thai-spa-585-666-9959-flushing.57724/

Only difference seems to be pricing format. You simply handed her a Total Donation, While his girl collected $50 house fee & then negotiated tip price.??
I’m not sure what the house is there. She called me from personal number and asked me to come there so I gave her same I did at other place. This place is much newer and nicer than old place that was shut down. This place sent me messages last summer but I never went.

Not sure if I should add here or start new thread.. saw ad on 2 sites no info on number 731~533~5559 but same address only 2nd floor.
150 plus 50 to the house fee for cfs/cbj/ massage

Limited details but here it goes called and they test address and where to enter from. Show up semi typical amp doorbell ( 2 on door frame unsure which one so rang both) up I go once buzzed in. Mansman greets and brings me to private room with a frosted glass and metal door ( almost commercial looking). Massage table cubby stand in corner. Hooks on wall and a seat just like most others aside from door. Tiffany comes in and she is thin as maybe waiting, appears about 30cso I guess 45 years old as amp ages are a mystery to me. Took half for 50 good message then soft touch then flip. She offered everything for 140 icounter with 100 settle on 120 plus 50 house total session 170. Tiffany had nice bs with awesome big nips. She did not block/stop/upsell/ play games which was pleasant. After soft touch she strips while I am flipping for a semi nuri into jj into cbj into cfs cg/rcg/mish/ doggie where I finished in bag. Alcohol and towel clean up. Said thanks and hit the pavement. Nothing special and a little pricey but needed to release the posion was close to where I was located and worked for my mongering window of opportunity.
Side notes she was masked aside from cbj. Table had paper sheet over it discarded before I left. Towel used on me as well as sheet under paper were changed and taken out of room with the Coney island whitefish when I left. Seemed.pretty on top of things including me!