581 B Broadway, Massapequa 516-882-0030

I went to this place today. There are no walls, just a large room divided by semi see through curtains. I gave 40 for 1/2 hour, told to wait 5 minutes. Coco came back shortly, she is 20 something, spinner, A- tits with nice nips, very good English.
Massage was pretty good, on the flip she only want to do a HJ. I did get her to show her nipple for a split second, so while she had her hands busy I tried to slip my hand in the back of her pants. I got a gentle slap on the hand, and "bad boy." It was kinda of fun, I love tiny tits, but did not get enough of them. I will not repeat.

★Massapequa, Long Island(LIE 38 Exit)/★
*Clean, quite and comfortable massage rooms

*Wonderful oriental massage with Zen music

*Real reduce of your:
?physical
?emotional
?and mental build up

*Professional asian masseuses and very friendly service.

Deep Tissue
Shiatsu, Swedish Massage ☎ 516-882-0030 ☎
Open:10:30am-8:30pm, 7 days
581 B Broadway, Massapequa, NY 11758

Scouted this place a couple of weeks ago and it looked OK. Had a fight with the ol so decided to partake this evening. Just like backseat wrote. Totally all curtains no solid walls or doors. There are massage chairs in the outer room so place looks legit. The girl I had was Tina. Late 20s very limited english. I undress and on the table. Very small spaces. She questioned HARD OR MEDIUM? I said soft, she proceeded with about 15 min. of great ST on back while tickleing the nuggets in the process. I flipped on my own with a little ST on the topside. I did some OTC on her butt with no objection. She was about to start with the oil and I managed to undo her Bra with her help. She allowed UTC on the top, played with nips but would not flip out one funbag. She started stroking Mr. J. with both hands and I kept telling her S--L--O-W! over and over again. This went on for about 10 min. When I finally blew I might have nail her eyebrow. Excellent HJ, very, very slow ..Hot towel clean up and I declined further massage. 40 hh to the house 20 for Tina. She held up 3 fingers and I just pointed to the 20. 20 is my max for HJ and just some utc. I can't blame he for trying. A bottle of water and out the door.

Paid this place a visit today..The outside of the store looks pretty legit. The sign is easy to read, lots of advertisements for foot rub, reflexology, etc..Young girl greeted me and led me to my room. She doesn't do the massages from what I can tell.. Oh, and by "room" i mean: some contraption of curtains and hooks. There were about 4 or 6 of these "rooms". The curtains do go pretty close to the ceiling and they seal up pretty well when closed. Anyway...

I got Tina. She was nice. Honestly the place was so dark, lit with dull red lighting i couldn't even get a good look at her. She was prob late 30's, avg type body, avg-to-slightly-below avg face. I spent 40 for the half hour message.

She asked "Hard or Medium?" I said soft. She did very soft the whole time paying lots of attention to my ass area, brushing against the balls, etc. On the flip i was able to un-do the bra and lift the shirt. She giggled and didn't mind. I tried to lower her pants just to see what we were working with. Little resistance, but again she didn't really seem to mind. She was wearing underwear that my grandmother would probably call old fashioned, so when i saw that i actually pulled her pants back up! lol. OK tits, nothing special. Probably a B cup. Received my HJ and she finished the massage for another 10 mins or so.

She was pleasant and I had a good experience so i gave $20 tip. I didn't get the vibe much more was on the menu but I didn't try. I was content with a HJ today.

On a side note- some guy came while I was there and requested Heidi. This guy was such a weirdo. Talking super loud, requesting massage techniques on his back, moaning like he was in ecstasy. Is it just me, or do you generally try to whisper and make as little noise as possible at these places? Forget the fact that it's gross/distracting to hear another man's voice while you're laying naked just a few feet away..but, my personal paranoia of another customer possibly recognizing my voice (as slim chance as it may be) is enough for me to practically use sign language!

Wall, I wonder if that's the same guy I heard at 1236 Hicksville Rd. Seaford (which is legit place as far as I can tell) a month ago. He did the same thing - talked loud, requested certain areas and moaned loudly. You could hear everything throughout the entire place and I had the misfortune of being in the next "room."

I went to this place the other day. Had Angel. A pretty girl in her 30s with a nice body, a little thick but tight. Don't like the setup, only curtained off areas, no real rooms. No privacy. Took the hr for .50. Got a good medium massage, first covered with a towel, then the towel moved to barely covering my ass with a good massage with oil. Got a decent hot towel clean up, followed by a lame soft touch, not at all arousing. Then the flip. Got a very mechnical HR, took forever to pop. She allowed only very limited roaming. Definitely no extras here. Nice tissue and hot towel clean up, followed by a leg and foot massage to finish up the hr. Got dressed, was given a water, tip her .40, and out I went. So a nice massage, from a pretty girl, lame soft touch and happy ending. total damade .50/.40 don't think i'll return.

Nitzer Ebb's review is accurate. Angel is curvy and better-than-average looking but your hand won't be allowed to roam any further than the pants on her butt. They expect and demand no less than .40 for this. Plenty of other options elsewhere at that price. There is one room with a wall on one side with a big mirror - would be a great feature if you were doing more than what they offer. But it's also very close to the back door; someone could come in and in a few seconds part the curtain.

Last edited:
Saw this same thing last week. Too bad. All of the previous descriptions were spot on (with respect to the challenges of curtains/lack of privacy, etc) but I had great success with a real cute, fit/in-shape, late 20's/early 30's girl here named Lily that, upon taking the Genius approach from the get go, got serious mileage, bbbj, she always got very wet during fingering, etc. Sorry to see it go.