54-40 Merrick Rd - Massapequa

I think its in Massapequa, but it could be whatever town that is that's east of Massapequa.

Found the ad on therapeutic section of CL:
http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/thp/1561537824.html

Phone: 516-8097-7428

Yes, you read that right, there's an extra digit there. They post the same ad every day with an extra digit. I guessed that the 7 might have been duplicate and tried 809-7428. Bingo! Was given the address, 54-40 Merrick Rd.

After sitting in traffic for almost an hour, I finally made it just before closing. My first instinct was that this was a legit place as there was way too much signage out front. In addition to the sign itself, there were spa pictures all over the windows. Once inside, I was greeted by an older man. Clue # 2.

Furthermore, the entire wall was covered with a menu of spa treatments and prices. From all I was able to see, I quickly decided this was a legit setup and that there was nothing to be had here. Still, I drove for over an hour to get there and it was most likely too late to start hitting up other AMPs in the area, so I figured I would just go for a legit massage as I hadn't had a good one in a while.

As it turns out there were too women working, and then I saw another guy come out from the back. The older of the two women had a really nice smile which seemed almost flirtatious, but it seemed the younger one (she is probably early 40s but looks young enough that many might be fooled into thinking 20s) was up next in the rotation, so I just went with the flow.

Paid 35 for the half and was led into a room. Despite the full door and lotion/tissues inside the room, I still did not expect anything as there were two massage tables - perfect for a couples massage if any of you want to bring your SO. Didn't stop me from getting fully naked, of course. She didn't seem to mind or even bother to cover me up with a towel, but she specifically asked me if I wanted hard or medium. In other words, soft was off the menu. Clue # 50.

The massage itself was excellent, but once she started, I couldn't help but wonder if there might be something to be had after all as she spent a good portion of the time working my ass. No accidental touches, but she did pay particular attention to the inner thighs going all the way up to the crack. I still had my doubts and was determined not to let my excitement and anticipation get in the way of enjoying a very good massage, but it was relaxing and sensual at the same time. The way she would slowly work her fingers down my legs with just the right amount of pressure seemed to set every single nerve ending on fire. I'm sure there are better massages to be had somewhere, but this is one of the best I've had in a long time.

Around when my internal timer told me the clock was about to run out, she moved to the upper body. While I had not expected to get anything out of this in the first place, and thoroughly enjoyed the massage, I had become very aroused. Despite my doubts, I decided to ask her to spend more time working the butt. She immediately began the tickle. This changes everything I thought to myself, now fully expecting a HE at the very least.

No resistance when I asked to flip, she provided the pillow and then went for the towel. I said no towel, she didn't argue. She continued the tickle, but was avoiding the main area. I tried to put her hand where I wanted it, but she resisted and gestured no. She was very firm in her rebuff. I tried a couple of times, but with no success. Then came the infamous you do, I help routine. Well, I've heard that many times, but have always won out in the end - until now.

The closest I was able to get was a sack rub while I stroked it myself. She didn't seem to mind if I rubbed my shaft on her wrist, allowed OTC above and below, and was making sexy sounds and faces to help me, but she would not under any circumstances take it in her hand. I guess that's a line she is unwilling to cross. Once I realized she would not budge, I gave up and finished in a seated position with my other hand rubbing her crotch through extremely thick jeans, as she caressed the balls and made her "ooh, ahh" sounds.

All in all, I would have preferred more participation from her part, but I did enjoy myself and tipped her 20. I didn't hold the self service aspect against her as I had not expected anything more than a legit massage in the first place, and it was a very good one at that.

On my way out, the older woman and older gentleman were gone, and there was only that one guy remaining. He looked like he was around the same age as the one who massaged me. It then dawned on me that this guy might actually be her husband who stayed late to wait for her while I was in there jerking off on her arm.

Well gents, I wouldn't say this is my all time low, but moments like these don't exactly fill me with self pride.

Sorry all for the long rambling, didn't mean to write as much as I did. In any case, to sum it up, this is a legit place with a very good massage. They may bend the rules slightly, and certainly know how to do sensual, but this is a self service joint at best.

Great Review! I scoped this place out a few weeks ago. The funky signs that covered the windows turned me off. It is in Massapequa, about a 1/2 mile from Amityville.

There's probably extras available...but is it really worth it?

Not to come off as boastful, but I haven't found an attendant in those "quasi-legit" places who would not eventually succumb to offering "extras" i.e., HE & sometimes HE + DI. My rational was simple; if they are willing to repeatedly brush/touch my sweaty arse & gonads, then burping the crying lil' pudgster ain't a reach.

FWIW, I used to have the patience (as well as time & money) for multiple visits to build up "trust" & a "relationship" with the attendant. I never tipped more than the standard fare as I learned the hard way tipping more only guarantees a lighter wallet (& the balls remain blue too). After a while the chase lost it's luster and the "thrill" of turning that cute & coy 30-40ish Asian attendant became a chore. I am truly amazed how quickly their coyness became so frickin' annoying in my eyes. So it was back to the standard AMPs for this fatman.

To close with a bit o' irony. I recently was given access to a "natives only" AMP with the help of a fellow monger & I get the "soup to nuts" treatment for a mere $80 total for the 1+hour time. I have been told I am paying a $10-$20 "gweilo" tax...I can't believe you goofy slant-eyed bastards are paying only $60-$70 for the same services (j/k ;)). As the "outcum" is guaranteed in this place, I am now starting to feel bored & what's really pissing me off is that I think I'm starting to miss those "quasi-legit" places?!? WTF is wrong with me?

Be good.

~Pudgy

<Yes, you read that right, there's an extra digit there. They post the same ad every day with an extra digit. I guessed that the 7 might have been duplicate and tried 809-7428. Bingo! Was given the address, 54-40 Merrick Rd>

In Hong Kong, they use eight digits no area code. The person may have slipped out of habbit.