Roxy 516-983-4749 Bohemia 40ish Italian

N
Roxy- Bohemia
Text number from add got right back set up time. Had me call to confirm, sounded nice so we met.
Crappy hotel in Bohemia!
$150. Hh $200. Hr
Get to hotel get room # door ajar Roxy behind.
Short maybe 5' small bbw. Pretty lady 45ish, kiss touched made sure we felt comfortable!
Chatted for a little then got to it. Dfk, daty nice clean. Bbbj very good
Cover on for FS, she is tight.
First time seeing her, I think she will be better as she feels comfortable. Told her that hotel is a deal breaker for me. She said she was going to go to the nicer place across the street. A little chatty but could be a keeper! Pics on list ad are her and accurate. Long black hair. She also sent a picture once the date was set.

Roxy- Bohemia
Text number from add got right back set up time. Had me call to confirm, sounded nice so we met.
Crappy hotel in Bohemia!
$150. Hh $200. Hr
Get to hotel get room # door ajar Roxy behind.
Short maybe 5' small bbw. Pretty lady 45ish, kiss touched made sure we felt comfortable!
Chatted for a little then got to it. Dfk, daty nice clean. Bbbj very good
Cover on for FS, she is tight.
First time seeing her, I think she will be better as she feels comfortable. Told her that hotel is a deal breaker for me. She said she was going to go to the nicer place across the street. A little chatty but could be a keeper! Pics on list ad are her and accurate. Long black hair. She also sent a picture once the date was set.
I want to visit this one. Hopefully she does go to that nicer spot because I am not a fan of those crappy motels either.

She doesn't really appear as a bbw in her photos. Would you say her photos are up to date? Or old, and she has gained weight since the pics were taken?

Thanks for TOFTT

I'm curious if this is the same Roxy that was reviewed many years ago on the cheap head thread (which was closed). She was doing cardates in bayport/blue point.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I'm curious if this is the same Roxy that was reviewed many years ago on the cheap head thread (which was closed). She was doing cardates in bayport/blue point.
My first thought was the Roxy who bounced around the Island, started in RVC and did it raw. She was either a little deaf or slightly retarded depending on who was reviewing her.

My first thought was the Roxy who bounced around the Island, started in RVC and did it raw. She was either a little deaf or slightly retarded depending on who was reviewing her.
That is another provider. I believe she was much younger and looks very different if my memory serves me right

billyS

Reign of Terror
You guy's are unreal!
Check her teeth!
Bait and switch!
I went I reviewed!
She is exactly what she advertised!
Go visit and contribute to the thread. Stop speculating!
No one is doubting you. Just speculation if she has been reviewed before. No worries.

Text her, she wanted a little more, info, told her not a cop, etc. Set up the meet told her about 30 min. Got to the motel and called, she answered right away, gave me the room number. Got to the room, kissed me in a small top with tits about hanging out and underwear, small talk, hotel is dump she says (it truly is), but check in is too late in the day at the better places for her morning and mid-day clients. Got undressed, put the donation on the table, dfk, nice big tits, bit saggy but she is not young. Laying on the bed more dfk, she starts sucking me bare I am fingering her, little dry but nice. She slides the bag on and climbs on top after a little spit to help. I am not huge (7" decent girth) and she was definitely tight. Bouncing a bit, think she was enjoying it, after about 10, back sucking me for 5 min or so, worked up and finally blew in her mouth, she spit it in the sink and I left. Good for 150, I enjoy older and a bit chunck is good with me as well (hell, I am 57 and chunky myself). All in all, will repeat, would prefer a different motel but it is what it is.

I met up with this one today at her regular spot. Her reviews are on point.
She’s a short Italian looking lady probably mid 40s to early 50s.
with lots of curves and big tits.
Unfortunately for me, they are implants but not horrible.

I called and had to wait for her to get back from the store which was good because I got to see that she was alone when she arrived.
I told her to text me when she was ready which she did a minute later.

as soon as I entered the room she gave me a nice hug,kiss and a Leo check. ( rubbing my cock) I told her to keep checking. You can’t be too careful. :)

We undress and lay on the bed lots of DFK Action.
She started off with an amazing BBJ. Very slow with ball licking taking her time
When I was ready, she slipped the bag on and rolled onto her back. I had to start off slow, she was a bit dry at first and tight.
Once we got going I banged her out in mish with her legs on my shoulders until I filled the bag.

Lol, her eyes were closed the whole time. She must have gone to her happy place because she got supper wet.

She’s easy to talk to.
conversation flows

Her room was clean, It didn’t smell like smoke or did she.
I didn’t see any evidence of drug use either.
Overall a good experience for 150 and I will probably see her again.

Been a while since I’ve written, had log in issues but straightened out now.
I’ve seen Roxane probably 6-7 times now and can confirm the other positive reviews.
Face is prettier than her ad pics.
Gives a very good GFE and fantastic BBBJ.
Warm and down to earth personality if you behave like a gentleman. Prefers mature men.
Usually do 1/2 for $150 but doesn’t rush.
I think she’s my new go to.

Seen her ads a while. Then based on many of these reviews, I wanted to check out what Roxy was all about. Shot her texts a couple times. Seems you have to come majorly correct with your approach with her because she will just stop answering if you say something she doesn't like. Reached out this weekend from a new number and got a hold of her. Little delayed with responses. May be busy with clients. Set up a time. I hate the shithole motel she is staying at. Said to call when I got there.

I pulled in the lot 2 minutes before set time and called, no answer. I look out the window and what looked like her was walking out of a room. I roll down my window. She approached my car. I said hello, she says give her 5 minutes she will be right back. Takes off on foot across the main road. Bit of a hobble as she walks. I got places to be so I wait about 15 minutes. I don't hear from her or see her coming back at all. So I split. Never heard anything so I text her like 30 min later...what happend? She tells me, "I went to get condoms and 711 didn't have any can you believe that?" I said "oh well I left because I had to be somewhere. I guess I'll try another day." Never got a response. No apology, nothing. No matter what happend, it would of been nice for her to reachout and tell me whats up.

It sucks because most of these reviews make it sound like shes great. I may reachout on a whim and if I'm working in the area again. She was pretty disheveled looking though and the way she slowly hobbled across the street I would've thought she was drunk or on something. Oh well, anyways...onto the next.

Stay safe ya'll.

Saw her earlier this week at a nice hotel in Bohemia. Was pretty far out from her so I gave a her an ETA which she needed me to come a little later for. No problem for me. Texted her confirming I'm good to come and she sent me room and to let her know when I got there.

I head up and knock and she answers in an open robe with her her tits out. Clearly man-made but really nice and I couldn't wait to get my hands on them. I already have a thing for Milfs and I was pretty attracted to her already. But pics are accurate, she is pretty short and has some nice curves on her petite frame including the aforementioned tits which have to be at least Ds. A little bit of a belly but I like that too.
Anyway we made small talk and she asked me to get undressed as I left the $150 for half on the TV stand.

Like I said I was already excited and hard when I saw her open the door and she could tell I was and maybe nervous too so she tried to make me comfortable and started slow, teasing me with sensual a bbj, kisses and a dirty talk. She asked me if I was ready to fuck, but I wanted to DATY so I got he to flip on her back and went to town on her until she came a few times as she pulled my hair closer to her each time she lost it. Obviously this was a turn on so I finally grabbed the condom and went to fuck her. I was enjoying the view so I kept her in Mish and got in a few kisses and put those tits in my mouth a few times until I eventually came in the bag.

Overall I will be going back. She seems like a sweet lady and gave a good GFE. She didn't watch the clock at all, and I wasn't either but I probably did a little more than the 1/2 for $150. If you into Milfs I would say she's really hot and a great option.