516-828-1779 paw print tats

She advertises all the time looks cute skinny spanish with paw print tats on her right leg. She advertises $60. I remember seeing old posts...nothing in a while...anyone?

I'm not sure what everyone above was making such a fuss about. I saw Slim recently and she was lovely. I couldn't find anything more on her after searching the phone number in the thread title and the word "slim", so here i am. In the comments on her ad, there are also disparaging comments which in my opinion, are unfounded. Via text she was friendly and well written, with quick responses. She was very amicable with scheduling issues (my fault) and accommodating with the eventual scheduled meet time. She's a very attractive young lady in my opinion, certainly more attractive than some of the dope fiends I've been seeing lately. I picked her up off of Sunrise hwy in amityville/copaigue (never sure where i am when I'm that far out east, i find the wide open spaces in the country disorienting), and we went to a quiet parking field locally with enough cars we could disappear easily. She was polite, well spoken, smelled a bit of incense, but in my opinion that's so much better than cigarette smoke. Was she wearing sweats? Yes. But who the fuck cares about sweats when you're having a qv road head date? Certainly not me. Her skills were quite good, zero teeth, good suction, little too much hand but i was in a rush anyway, allowed cim, quick spit and we were on our way back to the pick up spot. We spoke on the ride back and again, she was very very pleasant. I will absolutely repeat. I hope she offers incall at some point so i can get those clothes off and see what her body looks like.
Appearance: 8 very pretty
Attitude: 8 great attitude
Rates: 6 i always wish i could get car date head for less than 60, oh well
Services: 7 she was very good! Would be a ten if she swallowed
Location: 5 don't like car dates, and she's way out in Suffolk, but she had a nice quiet spot that worked for us

Will definitely repeat! The hood rat thing might be a little blown out of proportion, but if you've worked where I've worked, you'd know a real hood rat when you see one, in my opinion, she is not one, but opinions can change and this was our first meet. I'll post again if anything develops...

I'm not sure what everyone above was making such a fuss about. I saw Slim recently and she was lovely. I couldn't find anything more on her after searching the phone number in the thread title and the word "slim", so here i am. In the comments on her ad, there are also disparaging comments which in my opinion, are unfounded. Via text she was friendly and well written, with quick responses. She was very amicable with scheduling issues (my fault) and accommodating with the eventual scheduled meet time. She's a very attractive young lady in my opinion, certainly more attractive than some of the dope fiends I've been seeing lately. I picked her up off of Sunrise hwy in amityville/copaigue (never sure where i am when I'm that far out east, i find the wide open spaces in the country disorienting), and we went to a quiet parking field locally with enough cars we could disappear easily. She was polite, well spoken, smelled a bit of incense, but in my opinion that's so much better than cigarette smoke. Was she wearing sweats? Yes. But who the fuck cares about sweats when you're having a qv road head date? Certainly not me. Her skills were quite good, zero teeth, good suction, little too much hand but i was in a rush anyway, allowed cim, quick spit and we were on our way back to the pick up spot. We spoke on the ride back and again, she was very very pleasant. I will absolutely repeat. I hope she offers incall at some point so i can get those clothes off and see what her body looks like.
Appearance: 8 very pretty
Attitude: 8 great attitude
Rates: 6 i always wish i could get car date head for less than 60, oh well
Services: 7 she was very good! Would be a ten if she swallowed
Location: 5 don't like car dates, and she's way out in Suffolk, but she had a nice quiet spot that worked for us

Will definitely repeat! The hood rat thing might be a little blown out of proportion, but if you've worked where I've worked, you'd know a real hood rat when you see one, in my opinion, she is not one, but opinions can change and this was our first meet. I'll post again if anything develops...
She still advertises under different names and towns. I reviewed her here under “Ashley” if I remeber correctly

Saw her again. She was offering a 60 bbj which is right up my alley. Always prompt and clear headed responses. She was clean and friendly. Her bbj skills are quite good. She looked a little disheveled, in sweats again, and a tank top, but who the heck cares what she's wearing?! I can't get over that! It was over 90° when i saw her. Of course she's going to look a little disheveled! Great bbj skills, CIM with spit, perfect afternoon date.
I will definitely repeat...

Isn't she reviewed in the Cheap Head section? Goes by Slim, now in Copaigue. Hood rat .
Sounds like her
I spoke to Slim on the phone. She only does Cardates, and only in Amityville.
She said "I never leave Amityville."
Except for the ink, she looks a lot like Lola 631-339-9566 who travels near Lindenhurst.
I believe "Ashley" is a completely different person (same handler?)
631-688-7729 had an interesting ad 2 weeks ago, currently MIA.

Mod note: fixed last phone number format, this time. Next time post gets deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will keep it brief...
Tried to finally link up with this one and her texting is extremely paranoid of LE that it’s borderline absurd. Especially given the location where she wanted to meet and all involved. She wanted 80 I told her 60 and she said that’s fine. Directs me to meet at a Burger King that is on the Amity/Copiague border at 2 in the afternoon. First didn’t like that as that area is extremely busy and out in the open with people flying by from all over the island.
scope out area and wait on side street over there... this is where the review turns south and will end quick. Her pictures while reused for the last 5 years are of a decent looking slim BSW with shitty tattoos what I saw walking in my rear view mirror was a tall, skinny black crackhead who looks like she was an extra on Sanford and son with a du rag on. Decked out PJS and soft slip on slippers.
luckily I never told her what car I would be in and saw her proceed to walk up to the BK by the front door waiting area outside directly under a camera. I waited for the light to turn green and made a right on sunrise to bolt the fuck out of there. She makes some of the Hempstead street meat look like super models.
Getting head from BSW in a du rag isn’t in my wheelhouse, nor his style of being picked up on one of the busiest roads of the island in broad day. Major waste of time but I had to handle biz in the area so I figured I’d give it a try.

I’ve been seeing this girl for a little while now. With Long Island being bone dry now when it comes to good bbbjcim she’s one of the last remaining. B+ bbjcim very dependable had better but I’ve had worst also

billyS

Reign of Terror
I’ve been seeing this girl for a little while now. With Long Island being bone dry now when it comes to good bbbjcim she’s one of the last remaining. B+ bbjcim very dependable had better but I’ve had worst also
Dude, the only reason I'm approving this post is to warn you that this is an endorsement and not a review.

Do you have an actual review somewhere on the board?
If yes link to it, if not post one.

I realize you are only trying to help by providing information and we appreciate that but we do have standards on how that information is shared.