516 730 4906 Mineola

Status
Not open for further replies.
TOFTT--saw the ad for this Dominican in Mineola and i took the bait. She advertises 160 for the half no upsell. I brought an additional 80 for the upsell. I get there and am pleased by the package early 30s huge natural tits and huge natural ass. Downhill from there. Get naked and on massage table she does a lame 5 minute massage with stinky coconut oil. Whispers in my ear "you want everything 200" I tell her all I have is another 80. She asks do I have Zelle--I say no just the 80--left my phone in the car. She relents and takes the 80 (I wish I only brought another 40 because I doubt she gets any repeat business). She strips down and the body is as advertised magnificent tits and ass. She gives a lame cbg while i finger her--after about 5 minutes she says you ready and we start standing doggy then move to missionary. After another 5 minutes of pounding away she says I finish you by hand--I am like ok lets get this over with. I come--lousy paper towel clean up and she says you can get dressed. I drive home and take a 10 minute shower trying to get the stinky coconut oil off my back and wishing I had just jerked off. Be guided accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.