516-419-9190 cute dominican

Had the itch so I call this number, figured it would be some random Latina, tomorrow the same number will probably be a different girl...
She was at Radisson happauge and was ready so was I,drive right over
Texted floor, then room.
Quoted me sex 100 vis text...
Opened from behind the door of course
I went in, she was pretty cute and young domincan, not too dark skinned,medium to light. 5 ft 3 about 125, not a total spinner but close and tight body!!! Smooth smooth skin, long hair, fairly cute, braces on teeth.
She speak mostly Spanish
Told me to get comfortable on t be
Alcohlol wiped my hands, I wasn't hard do she covered and sucked me. Nice , willing, enthusiastic.
But I wanted to fuck so I had her get on top.
Tight nice fresh pussy.
Rode me nice, startrd really fucking good and bouncing nice! Great great b+ titties too
Thrn we changed to missionary and she was good for that let me plow her, legs up, spread, deep,whatever I wanted, lots a good morning and enthusiasm from her.

Lthen I had her reach in a play with my balls as I fucked her as the cum built up then boom let it fuckin blast as we kept fucking

Helped me cleanup and hug and goodbye
100 well spent!

Pics are not her

Had the itch so I call this number, figured it would be some random Latina, tomorrow the same number will probably be a different girl...
She was at Radisson happauge and was ready so was I,drive right over
Texted floor, then room.
Quoted me sex 100 vis text...
Opened from behind the door of course
I went in, she was pretty cute and young domincan, not too dark skinned,medium to light. 5 ft 3 about 125, not a total spinner but close and tight body!!! Smooth smooth skin, long hair, fairly cute, braces on teeth.
She speak mostly Spanish
Told me to get comfortable on t be
Alcohlol wiped my hands, I wasn't hard do she covered and sucked me. Nice , willing, enthusiastic.
But I wanted to fuck so I had her get on top.
Tight nice fresh pussy.
Rode me nice, startrd really fucking good and bouncing nice! Great great b+ titties too
Thrn we changed to missionary and she was good for that let me plow her, legs up, spread, deep,whatever I wanted, lots a good morning and enthusiasm from her.

Lthen I had her reach in a play with my balls as I fucked her as the cum built up then boom let it fuckin blast as we kept fucking

Helped me cleanup and hug and goodbye
100 well spent!

Pics are not her
She has braces?

I gave them a call after reading that Yolo55 had a good time.
The answering machine said the text mail subscriber was not available.
After a few minutes, got a text from the same number. After some back and forth, they gave me the address: a hotel in Islandia.
Today I was not having any luck with providers closer to me so I took the 30 min ride out east. After reaching there, I text them and they ask me if I speak spanish, and I reply that I did'nt. Then I get a text saying they gave me the wrong address and tell me to come to a hotel in Hauppage! I see its only about ten minutes away. I'm a little upset at this point but my member would have none of that! Just as I was about to leave the parking lot a huge hurricane bursts out! In the back of my head I'm thinking this is a sign and that I should head back home but I slowly make my way past knee deep pools of water and a few fallen trees on the road. Finally reach the hotel and text the number. I get the directions to the room and when I get there, at this point I'm glad to see a human behind the door!

The woman has a roundish figure and only spoke spanish. She had a few tattoos a nice round butt and decent, big nippled, augmented udders. Nothing to write home about but enough to get the job done (6/10). I tried and mustered all the spanish to help me out with this session. Her smile was calming. I chose the 1 hr and she asked me for 200. we stripped down and she covered my member, I was thinking to ask her if she could perform a BBBJ but had no idea how to ask for it wihout putting a damper on the mood.

She enthusiastically went to town and when my member was rock solid she gestured that I should lay down and she would ride me. I nodded my head in agreement. She was smiling the entire time and made plenty of eye contact. A good minute into the riding I could'nt hold it in anymore and had to pop! The lube she used felt very nice and slick. She said "rest then go again", I was quite happy that I got to go again. While we lay in bed cuddling, she asked me if I wanted "massage" and I declined. I wanted to lay there with her longer.

Few minutes went by and she started playing with my balls and shaft. Another few minutes and I'm all fired up thanks to her handling. She looks up for my approval and when I nod, she puts on another cover on my shaft and starts sucking on it. Her thick lips gliding along my organ was stimulating to a point where I had to ask her to get on all fours (by way of gestures of course). Once I'm in her, I start pumping away and she slides down into a sleeping pose while I keep going...and just a couple min in I pop! She says something which I took to mean "that was fast". I look at her embarrasingly and say "tu mui bonita". She cleans me up again with a wet wipe and lets me get dressed.

After leaving the place, the rain seemed to have stopped. I was glad. Few min later, I get a few texts from the number asking how she was, when I replied about the issue with spanish. I get a reply saying next time you can try out another girl in Islandia! After reading this I let out a big sigh coz I was there in the first place!! All in all, decent experience. Would have chosen quick stay if it was not for the hurricane that erupted and tried out the centereach AMP.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
I gave them a call after reading that Yolo55 had a good time.
The answering machine said the text mail subscriber was not available.
After a few minutes, got a text from the same number. After some back and forth, they gave me the address: a hotel in Islandia.
Today I was not having any luck with providers closer to me so I took the 30 min ride out east. After reaching there, I text them and they ask me if I speak spanish, and I reply that I did'nt. Then I get a text saying they gave me the wrong address and tell me to come to a hotel in Hauppage! I see its only about ten minutes away. I'm a little upset at this point but my member would have none of that! Just as I was about to leave the parking lot a huge hurricane bursts out! In the back of my head I'm thinking this is a sign and that I should head back home but I slowly make my way past knee deep pools of water and a few fallen trees on the road. Finally reach the hotel and text the number. I get the directions to the room and when I get there, at this point I'm glad to see a human behind the door!

The woman has a roundish figure and only spoke spanish. She had a few tattoos a nice round butt and decent, big nippled, augmented udders. Nothing to write home about but enough to get the job done (6/10). I tried and mustered all the spanish to help me out with this session. Her smile was calming. I chose the 1 hr and she asked me for 200. we stripped down and she covered my member, I was thinking to ask her if she could perform a BBBJ but had no idea how to ask for it wihout putting a damper on the mood.

She enthusiastically went to town and when my member was rock solid she gestured that I should lay down and she would ride me. I nodded my head in agreement. She was smiling the entire time and made plenty of eye contact. A good minute into the riding I could'nt hold it in anymore and had to pop! The lube she used felt very nice and slick. She said "rest then go again", I was quite happy that I got to go again. While we lay in bed cuddling, she asked me if I wanted "massage" and I declined. I wanted to lay there with her longer.

Few minutes went by and she started playing with my balls and shaft. Another few minutes and I'm all fired up thanks to her handling. She looks up for my approval and when I nod, she puts on another cover on my shaft and starts sucking on it. Her thick lips gliding along my organ was stimulating to a point where I had to ask her to get on all fours (by way of gestures of course). Once I'm in her, I start pumping away and she slides down into a sleeping pose while I keep going...and just a couple min in I pop! She says something which I took to mean "that was fast". I look at her embarrasingly and say "tu mui bonita". She cleans me up again with a wet wipe and lets me get dressed.

After leaving the place, the rain seemed to have stopped. I was glad. Few min later, I get a few texts from the number asking how she was, when I replied about the issue with spanish. I get a reply saying next time you can try out another girl in Islandia! After reading this I let out a big sigh coz I was there in the first place!! All in all, decent experience. Would have chosen quick stay if it was not for the hurricane that erupted and tried out the centereach AMP.
Did they give you a hh rate?