516-259-5401 no name Roosevelt

Nothing is more valuable to me than my time. Every second that ticks by is a second i can't get back. If i had a billion dollars, but dropped dead today, there's no time to enjoy it, so, time, can't put a dollar sign on my personal time. And this cunt wasted my fucking time.
Ads go back to early August, mostly sketchy ads, party friendly, 2 girl specials, multiple locations over the weeks, all red flags, but she got right back to me and i had success with a red flag last week so, why not? Low balled her, but agreed to 60 bbj catch and gulp. Gps said 15 minutes and i told her so. Head up, text I'm on the corner. Perfect spot too. Woods on 1 side, high pvc fence on the other, big lots. (In hindsight, it was the perfect spot for me to get rolled too!) She says, be right there. I wait 5 minutes, say, 5 minutes is usually the max i wait, no answer. I text from my burner usually, but i also have texting apps as well, so i text her from one of the apps, she gets right back to me, "hey hon!, good morning! Want to meet up?"... fucking bitch. So i said, fuck off bitch, you just wasted my time. "Who this? Who this?". You know who, cunt. So i quickly check my rolodex of who else is local, no one answers, quickly check ads for other girls in the roosevelt area, none... so I'm stuck with this morning wood that was supposed to be taken care of by this time wasting bitch, and no one to take care of it. Now the sun is rising and I'm fucked.
Who knows, maybe she's the best provider on the planet, but she wasted my time once, and in my world, you don't get a second chance after that.

And the Hempstead stroll is dead. So don’t waste your time there either. Unmarked cops also putting blue barricades around areas of town from cathedral, Jackson, Hilton and bedell.