475-210-8517 Helena

I can say honestly that there was no odor at all, maybe its because I was "the 1st" of the day. Again, i have no way of knowing who or why she does Bbbj with one person and not another but if and when I donreturn to see her, I will again make sure im the 1st of the day lol.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
I can say honestly that there was no odor at all, maybe its because I was "the 1st" of the day. Again, i have no way of knowing who or why she does Bbbj with one person and not another but if and when I donreturn to see her, I will again make sure im the 1st of the day lol.
Yea that maybe why cause if you do an early morning you might be first on the list. But that only goes so far cause it may be because it's the first shower of the day as well. The first time I had her I didnt notice anything. That could of been cause I only had her on top. But the second time and from the back plowing that's when it was noticable but no as strong as what i experienced with other providers

Had a nice time with Helena. Bbbj was available in the half, didn’t notice any odors. She was not a clockwatcher and I did not feel rushed. Only negative is she’s a butterface. Location very close to subway, quiet residential neighborhood.

Had a nice time with Helena. Bbbj was available in the half, didn’t notice any odors. She was not a clockwatcher and I did not feel rushed. Only negative is she’s a butterface. Location very close to subway, quiet residential neighborhood.
Is that why her face is hazed in her ads? Her body is awesome. How is parking by her?

billyS

Reign of Terror
I'm guessing she picks and chooses who she's going to do things like Bbbj or cim. I don't really think it has to do with the duration. But who knows. If thats the case then shes gonna be losing money hecause no one is gonna stand for that shit.
I think you're 100% right, it's her choice on who she does bbj and cim with.
I've had enough conversations with working ladies to know that some guys are just not getting bbj no matter what. I know a lot of guys had a problem with Lury because of that but she was only one of three ladies who within the past six months told me the same thing. Not all girls are junkie car dates that will do anything for money. Some girls just won't suck a dirty dick. And also they will block the guy in the future.

I think you're 100% right, it's her choice on who she does bbj and cim with.
I've had enough conversations with working ladies to know that some guys are just not getting bbj no matter what. I know a lot of guys had a problem with Lury because of that but she was only one of three ladies who within the past six months told me the same thing. Not all girls are junkie car dates that will do anything for money. Some girls just won't suck a dirty dick. And also they will block the guy in the future.
Agreed 100% i didnt ask her why she does or doesn't suck everyone raw but its definitely along the lines of ymmv. She may have some milage on her but shes definitely not a skank who will take a shot in the mouth for some change. At least in my experience anyway... (Of which i will be experiencing again this weekend lol)