?

SOME OF YOU MEN & THE FEMALES ARE REALLY GROSS! I AM GLAD I AM A LICENSED MASSEUSE. I KEEP MY CLOTHES ON AND MAKE 200 - 300 an hour with no funny business. No nudity( I wear a cute/non sleazy masseuse outfit that covers all of my more private parts.

Some men like upscale girls who look like super models and are super intelligent, and classy!!

Nobody normal does sh*t like that!!

YUCK. I HOPE YOU CATCH SOMETHING!!!

Last edited:

pokler

Power Bottom
SOME OF YOU MEN & THE FEMALES ARE REALLY GROSS! I AM GLAD I AM A LICENSED MASSEUSE. I KEEP MY CLOTHES ON AND MAKE 200 - 300 an hour with no funny business. No nudity( I wear a cute/non sleazy masseuse outfit that covers all of my more private parts.

Some men like upscale girls who look like super models and are super intelligent, and classy!!

Yeah but you give hand jobs which is how you make 300/ hr. That makes you just as much of a prostitiute as the girl giving blow jobs. At least in NYS.

Dianara, I have a question for you.

If you feel that way, then why are you posting on UG? Your can't think your comment is going to make any guy on here think twice, do you?

Furthermore, you signed up in July so you must be lurking quite a bit.

Maybe you secretly get off on this?

No way she makes 200 to 300 per hour without doing more than a HJ. In what universe. the expensive hotel spas charge 150 for an hour massage and I'm sure the girl is paid by the hour.

Dianara, I have a question for you.

If you feel that way, then why are you posting on UG? Your can't think your comment is going to make any guy on here think twice, do you?

Furthermore, you signed up in July so you must be lurking quite a bit.

Maybe you secretly get off on this?
yeah,July 2011 thats alot of lurking lol

I quote a wise man when I tell you this Dianara....

"Suck my balls, Mr. Garrison."

What is the purpose of the post? This is a whoreboard. Do you think you are going to change anyone's mind here?

I am sorry, but can only conclude that most of your clients are desperate that will pay a nice chunk of change hoping that an attractive woman will touch them. They sound pathetic to me.

Do you have boyfriends. Do you have sex without a condom with them? There is a good chance you will get an STD with them sooner or later. The only time I got an STD was dating a girl who just got out of an 8 year relationship. It turns out that her boyfriend was cheating on many women and gave her a STD. You just do not know where and STD is going to come from.

So be careful about your wishes. There is something called karma.

as one wise man say to the other, keep it movin! now go to your "licensed massage" board whenever you can POST your crazy messages! they would laugh their ass off if you posted something like that!

Yup, claiming to be the reviewer again. How about instead of your request I cut your dick off, cut Tabitha's head off, stick your dick in her mouth, post pictures of it here, and send pictures of it to Newsday?