467 Willis Ave 516 434 8833

I saw this ad today in the paper. I never saw it before so I thought I would give it a shot. I called up and the phone was answered by a girl who could barley speak english. I thought this was a good sign. Then when I got there I liked the location, side of building private entrance pletny of parking on a side street. Rang bell and was greeted by "Jessica" standard AMP type worker. She led me to a room with a door, so much better than a curtain. I thought that I came across a winner, but I was wrong. I gave her the standard 40 for the half, and the same girl came back to do my massage. After what I guess was a 1/2 hour she said OK you done and ran out of the room. I never even flipped. I got dressed and was waiting for her to come back in the room for a little bit. She never did so I headed out for the door. There she was waiting by the front door. She looked a me and said "Are you going to take care of me?" The most english I heard her say the whole time. I said when you take care of me I will take care of you, and I left. I mean if they are trying to be legit they sure fooled me by the looks of the place. All the way down to the alcohol spray and tissues in the room. I will not go back, there are too many places out there that I can get what I want without trying to build something up at this place with my time and money.

267 Willis in Roslyn heights doesn't exist and in mineola corresponds to a restaurant and former night club called bongos - Are you sure of the address?

Sorry guys its 467 Willis but the actual place is around the corner on Prospect. I would not waste my time, then again maybe you will have better luck than me. If you do let me know.

The town would be Williston Park. I went by there yesterday and see there's a standard white doorbell that AMPS use. There may be more here. RQDVNT you didn't say whether you let your fingers do the walking while she was giving you your massage. Did you touch her in a way that would let her know you hoping for more? There was an AMP up Willis Ave a few months back. I got nothing the first two visits even though I fondled the ladies. On the third visit it was 160 up front, no massage, got right to it. More visits may be required to gain trust.. Not far from me. May give it a try and report back. RQDVNT do you have a number?

467 willis 516 434 8833-confused!

well I had an extra long Lunch today as my boss didn't need me back for 2 hrs. I was scoping out several AMPS in the Mineola area and had decided to check out 10 harvard in Roslyn. So I hit the bank and put the address in my gps but the GPS suggested 10 harvard in Williston Park. Confused I followed the GPS and didn't see any evidence of the AMP. So I was thinking maybe there's another HArvard up a little ways but rather than wandering aimlessly I called the place again. My first call was answered by the usual non english crap earlier in the day but I wanted to let them know I was coming.THis time the lady who answered said you come 467 Willis across fromChase Bank....so I did. Parked in the bank walked across the street and wandered down the sidestreet 50 feet and found the semi stealth entrance door with white AMP bell. The door had A & A on the glass and was slightly ajar. I entered into a vestibule(nice to not sit out on the sidewalk) and there was another door on the left with a bell . I rang and mamasan answered. I told her I had just called and she led me to a room . i had called for an hour massage so thats what I took-standard 60. Figured if no action at least I could hopefully get a decent massage. I paid-little or no conversation- and undressed to my underwear and laid face down on the table. In walks "Nancy" a 3o something pleasant looking woman who has a nice smile,nice tight ass under her tight yoga pants,and b cups under a loose shirt with bra. I look up and ask her "ok If I get rid of these ? " referring to my underwear. She wastes no time and pulls them off me.Then she proceeds to start a towel on massage for 5 minutes,then lubes up(not too much) and starts what turns out to be a great medium massage. She asked you like hard? I said I like hard and I like soft touch ,I like it all and she giggles. We had a playful exchange and although she didn't speak much english she laughed at the flirtation genuinely.She paid a lot of attention to my ass and thought she was going in at one point. then she went and got a nice hot towel and wiped off all the oil as well getting deep in the crack and back of balls. She then moved onto the legs,then a really,really nice 5-7 minute ST and I repositioned to give her better access and she went right in for the boys and started the recch under HJ. Few minutes and she asked me to flip-needless to say I was at full mast and she proceeded to give me a really nice HJ-she jack hammered a little but slowed upon request-paid good attention to the boys and once again showed that she might have an ass fetish. All the while I'm roaming away. Finally I basically had her pussy in my hand through the stretch pants and it was hot and wet-she finished me off and started a post release slow stroke. Clean up was a nice 2nd hot towel/baby wipes/tissues and pretty thorough. Just when I though my time was up she comes back in after disposing of the tissues and starts a great scalp/sinus/cranial massage for another 5 minutes. She helped me up,helped with my clothes gave me water. I kidded around with her a little and even gave her a kiss on the hand(she blushed) Damage 60/20 tip for massage/20 tip for HE as both exceeded my expectations. What started out as being confused and lost turned into the best lunch hour in a long time. Here's the big question. Is this phone # the same for both places? was I just steered to 467 by 10 harvard? I still can't figure it out and mamasan wasn't up for the strenous conversation about it either. I am definitely going back to see Nancy-at one point I asked her what other tricks do you have? she giggled and said maybe you see next time.

Last edited:
harvard v willis

I too believe they are run by same mamasan, but...
10 Harvard - 516-434-8833 - I've had more mileage here from younger girls
467 Willis - 516-248-2111 - always get older ones here

I went to the Harvard place one the other day. Was greeted by a rather heavy AMP- not my type. She gave a weak massage and no ST whatseover. COvered me with a towel, I took it off and said "no need for that"....after a few seconds of back and forth she got the idea and finished the job.
I guess leaving happy is relative but I was lighter :)

Wont return.

standard 60-40

I also went to Harvard the other day. Was greeted by someone potentially reasonable but a different girl came in the room after I was face down on the table. Decent face for an older woman, I'm guessing late 40s with a bit of a pouch. Nothing but HE but I didn't have to push for it. Nothing special, but not horrible for HE only. Won't be returning. 40 half, 20 tip.

467 Willis 516 248 2111

Had been communicating with a Craig's list provide this morning who was in Westbury but got a bad feeling for many reasons so I bailed . Called 467 Willis on my way there asked for 1/2 hour she said fine. I arrived went into foyer and rang the bell. I like this place as the location is convenient yet discreet. Greeted by cute woman and I realized I had a little more time than I thought so I asked for 45 minutes for 50 , no problem .

Disrobed face down and Nancy came in usual little English( I've had her before. She's been there a while and has a consistent routine. ) Shes 40 ish 6face 7 body. I usually don't go to amps to get more than rub and tug and massage and this place is perfect for that.

Nancy provides a good massage , respectable St and gets the HE done with extra effort if necessary .

The rooms here are clean with full walls and full doors as well as room divider shades when real door is open . All in all a good amp experience . I gave nancy 40 tip as she put in a good effort . While in the throws of HE I did give her kitty a good rubbing who h she seemed to enjoy OTC.

Last edited: