444 Willis

Hey long time hobbist but been out of game since Amy and Helen. Been busy with work and things on the scene has been lack luster. Anyways after a long hibernation i decided to try a place by me that has been open about 3 months now. They said they offer table shower so i figured why not since i also didn't see any posting on here about them yet. Well call them in early afternoon. Said they were not busy and i told them i was outside parking. Walked right in door not locked. Pretty big place and very little furniture. To me it looked like they had about 4 or 5 rooms. The rooms have walls that go to ceiling but no door, just a curtain. They had a portable heater in the room. Greeted by Sunshine and it seemed like she was the only one there. She said the other girl comes in later. I paid .6 for 1. Asked about the table shower and she said shower later better and I thought about it and agreed. She took the money and allowed me to get comfortable. She returned and turned on her Iphone which played spa music. I asked for medium and she proceeded. The massage was nice at first but them 5 minutes in she gets a phone call and starts talking manderian; another girl i could hear. This lasted about 10 minutes while she held the phone with her cheek pressed against her shoulder while still massaging. I sound this very distracting and disrespectful. But i didn't say anything because i wanted to see how long she was going to let it carry on. Her massage went from medium to almost no pressure and turned into just long strokes. I started to otc her behind and it seemed ok but she acted shy. I turned over and sat up and tried to pull her towards me to grab on top but she resisted. Said i touch you; no touch me. Giggling. So I layed back down and she started massaging my chest and stomach and I led her hands down. Her hands pulled away and I told her it was ok. So with me still guiding her hand she just lets her hand go limp. I started holding her hand and guiding her hands through the motions. She did not proceed with the HR and i was using her hands like i would like a Fleshlight. lol. I was annoyed and just wanted to finish and get out at this time cause it was not sensual at all. I grabbed her other hand and placed it around my balls and she put pressure and massaged lightly at my taint which was a little helpful. I finished with a warm load all over her hands and she cleaned herself and me off with some tissues. Then left and cam back with some warm towels to finish cleaning me off. I thought we were going to table shower but she said ok finished. So i didn't argue since I had to leave for work. She met me outside and handed me some water. I gave her a 20 hoping it would be better next time. I told her next time you do and she giggled and said No, you do better. I said if you don't do maybe I don't come back. She giggled and said please come back, see you next time. I wished her a good day and was on my way. So final ratings are as follows. Looks= 7 not bad for a late 40's , massage= 3, table shower= never received one, overall experience= 5. Would I go back? Only if i was bored and had nothing better to do on a rainy day. Hope this helped some of you guys out.