40th & Park

Have recently been spending a lot of time near the Grand Central area for work, so since I was there, thought I'd check Craigslist for any good massage studios in the area. There are a bunch of postings for someplace at 40th and Park, and the posts are all pretty much worded the same...

---------------------------
Slender, busty, pretty girls for tender loving body care, aroma and fantasy very rilaxing body work in serene atmosphere.Grand Central area. No sex calls, please. All CC... Tel.212-246-4977

---------------

yeah yeah, I could take a flyer, but i'd rather do some reconnaissance beforehand. No web address in any of the post and I can't really seem to find much here in the way of reviews...

has anyone been to this place?

Originally posted by Monty Burns
Have recently been spending a lot of time near the Grand Central area for work, so since I was there, thought I'd check Craigslist for any good massage studios in the area. There are a bunch of postings for someplace at 40th and Park, and the posts are all pretty much worded the same...

---------------------------
Slender, busty, pretty girls for tender loving body care, aroma and fantasy very rilaxing body work in serene atmosphere.Grand Central area. No sex calls, please. All CC... Tel.212-246-4977

---------------

yeah yeah, I could take a flyer, but i'd rather do some reconnaissance beforehand. No web address in any of the post and I can't really seem to find much here in the way of reviews...

has anyone been to this place?

Monty - have you had any luck tracking down info on this place?

More on 40th and Park

Anybody know anything about this place which says there at 40th and park? NYP ad is "Serene Island" which claimed no f/s massage by mother/daughter team. They said they have other girls as well -- asian and european girls. Phone girl was russian. She said mom and dtr were European? Mother/dtr was 1.5 for hour/1.0 for 1/2. I've had 2 girls sessions a couple times, but don't know what to expect at this place. Anybody have knowledge?

jruder

Re: More on 40th and Park

Originally posted by jruder
Anybody know anything about this place which says there at 40th and park? NYP ad is "Serene Island" which claimed no f/s massage by mother/daughter team. They said they have other girls as well -- asian and european girls. Phone girl was russian. She said mom and dtr were European? Mother/dtr was 1.5 for hour/1.0 for 1/2. I've had 2 girls sessions a couple times, but don't know what to expect at this place. Anybody have knowledge?

jruder
This sounds interesting. I'd love to find it.