BingBingPalace Coram Reviews & Discussion 917-963-7847

Found them on the usual site. Texted back that they are in suite 301a. The place just opened rang bell on door and was let in by real young girl.
The place is. not finished It’s like they just put some tables in an abandoned office
I give her 40 for half got undressed and before I got on table another gal walks in dressed in a pink uniform like a nurse or doctor. Says hi and smiles I lay down on table and she takes off her inform to reveal a sexy little dress.
Starts a little massage which is nothing but an intro to further activity
I roam all around her legs and ass. She has a nice ass. After a while she kneels down face to face and asks what I would like. I say some oral, she says how much I say 80 she want 100 I say 80 is all I have so 80 it is She goes for condom. I say no I want bare, she stops and thinks then says no CIM. No problem
BBj is good a lot of ball sucking she also goes pretty deep. changes speed a couple of times
After a good while I can’t hold back any longer and she senses it and finishes me with her hand
Sprays me up and cleans me good. She talks for a little while tells me to come back for more. Her name is May. Cute lil spinner nice ass and clean. I will repeat.
Saw another girl in pink in hallway Who was ok looking. I will repeat
I don’t know how long it will last it’s in an office bldg

Found them on the usual site. Texted back that they are in suite 301a. The place just opened rang bell on door and was let in by real young girl.
The place is. not finished It’s like they just put some tables in an abandoned office
I give her 40 for half got undressed and before I got on table another gal walks in dressed in a pink uniform like a nurse or doctor. Says hi and smiles I lay down on table and she takes off her inform to reveal a sexy little dress.
Starts a little massage which is nothing but an intro to further activity
I roam all around her legs and ass. She has a nice ass. After a while she kneels down face to face and asks what I would like. I say some oral, she says how much I say 80 she want 100 I say 80 is all I have so 80 it is She goes for condom. I say no I want bare, she stops and thinks then says no CIM. No problem
BBj is good a lot of ball sucking she also goes pretty deep. changes speed a couple of times
After a good while I can’t hold back any longer and she senses it and finishes me with her hand
Sprays me up and cleans me good. She talks for a little while tells me to come back for more. Her name is May. Cute lil spinner nice ass and clean. I will repeat.
Saw another girl in pink in hallway Who was ok looking. I will repeat
I don’t know how long it will last it’s in an office bldg
Thanks for the intell.

Yes I’m sure it is I made sure all I had was 80$ and I wasn’t going for full service. It’s on the menu.
Also there is another new place just down the road East by Benson gun shop in that strip mall
99 middle country Rd.
The area is a little rougher than this place.

Well I just got home after deciding to try this place out since it’s close enough to my area. There’s construction, looked like concrete being poured, on the east side of the bldg. I walked in the front, immediately to my left are stairs, so I go up there before anyone can see me. On the first floor some doors were open and I could hear vacuums running. Lights in the stairwell are motion sensitive. Then I look up and see cameras. Cameras also in the hallway on the floor too. I go to the door, ring the white buzzer.
I’m greeted by a Korean woman (she later told me she was Korean) named something like Nia (Knee-Ahhh). Very short. Maybe 5 ft. Wearing what almost looked like a doctor’s coat and a mask. She ushers me into the room, get the house fee out of the way. 40 for half, 60 for hour. I opt for the hour. She disappears as I get undressed. I wait for her to come back in before getting on the table. She puts on some music. Whatever it was actually wasn’t bad. Then she covers my entire back from the shoulders to my knees in a towel.

I dont think calling what happened next a massage would be appropriate. It was basically her pushing on me in weird ways. Some of it felt alright, some of it was a little unnerving. She actually climbed on top of the table, and kneeled on my back. That was a first. We def spent at least 30 minutes of this crap happening. She doesn’t take any of her clothes off, or give me any opportunity to touch her. And the towel stays in place. A few times I thought we were getting somewhere when she started the soft touch, but then she’d stop and do something else.
Finally, mercifully, she starts pushing on my legs and the towel comes off. Then she does the soft touch all over my back. Suddenly she tells me to flip, so I do. She points to her mouth and asks if I want that. I say yes. Now, at this point, I haven’t gotten any kind of peek at what’s under the doctors coat so I had no idea if I was about to make a good or bad decision. I tell her I want everything. She asks how much? I say 100. She says more. I say 120 and she says ok. She puts the rubber on before I’m even ready, gives a half assed cbj, then puts her mask on again, and takes off the coat. She’s wearing what would be sexy lingerie on an attractive woman, but in my opinion she’s not that great. Kinda thick, maybe droopy C cups, bush. She’s not ugly, but she doesn’t really do it for me. We do mish on the table till I pop. Then I give her her not so hard earned reward, and leave feeling like a schmuck yet again. I wouldnt repeat.

I took a visit to this place as well. I seen a girl she said her name was Lilly. She was wearing short jean shorts and a tank top. Opted for the half for 40. She comes back starts a somewhat decent massage, and continues to hop on me and massage me. Started to use her knees up and down my back a few times. She hopped off and I was able to start the leg rub up to the ass. She then proceeded to start grabbing me from underneath. Was turned to turn over as she layed down a pillow. Cleaned my junk, and hands with some alcohol. Never asked me what I wanted and she just said don’t forget to take care of me. Stripped down her shorts to reveal a trimmed pussy, then proceeded with her top and bra. Revealed some smaller B cup man made tits. She started with a bbj for a min or so, then popped on a rubber. Continued with a chi for a few mins. She then grabs some lube, and sits down on me. Asked me what positions I like I told her I like them all. After a few she did the turn around while sitting on me. Let me play with the brown star but not let me in too deep. Finished in the bag, and handed her 100. I would repeat.

I took a visit to this place as well. I seen a girl she said her name was Lilly. She was wearing short jean shorts and a tank top. Opted for the half for 40. She comes back starts a somewhat decent massage, and continues to hop on me and massage me. Started to use her knees up and down my back a few times. She hopped off and I was able to start the leg rub up to the ass. She then proceeded to start grabbing me from underneath. Was turned to turn over as she layed down a pillow. Cleaned my junk, and hands with some alcohol. Never asked me what I wanted and she just said don’t forget to take care of me. Stripped down her shorts to reveal a trimmed pussy, then proceeded with her top and bra. Revealed some smaller B cup man made tits. She started with a bbj for a min or so, then popped on a rubber. Continued with a chi for a few mins. She then grabs some lube, and sits down on me. Asked me what positions I like I told her I like them all. After a few she did the turn around while sitting on me. Let me play with the brown star but not let me in too deep. Finished in the bag, and handed her 100. I would repeat.
Seems you had a better time than I did. I think a caught a glimpse of Lilly when I was leaving. She def looked smaller than my girl, but I didn’t get a good enough look at her as she immediately turned behind a corner when I came out of my room.

Personally I would never go for an hour the first time at one of these places until I get to know the talent. Seems like a waste.
It looks like we are seeing an influx of new girls in the area out here in the past couple of weeks. So you will get some girls who are duds. Thats the way it is. I would request a girl who has been positively reviewed on this site then things might work better for you.

Personally I would never go for an hour the first time at one of these places until I get to know the talent. Seems like a waste.
It looks like we are seeing an influx of new girls in the area out here in the past couple of weeks. So you will get some girls who are duds. Thats the way it is. I would request a girl who has been positively reviewed on this site then things might work better for you.
I always go for the hour regardless. When I feel like I’m being rushed, then I pretty much never pop. Just a personal preference.

I have been busy checking out a few places the past month, probably more than i should. I have been to this place a few times mainly to see May because we have a good report and she gives a mean BBBJ. She changed the days she works so we haven't been able to hook up. So in between checking other establishments and my ATF I wound up getting the schedule of this place for all the girls who works here.
I tried one other Asian girl Jesse for FS who had a decent body but she didn't do it for me.
On Wednesdays I found out that they have Spanish girls who work here, so I decided to partake. I set up a time and roll up to the place and ring the bell. After some time waiting in hall and ringing the bell I see a woman down the hall looking at me which made me a little paranoid.
Finally the door opens and reveals a cute thick Latina with a nice big juicy ass. She leads me to a back room I get undressed and on the table and wait for her to come back. She comes in and starts with a massage asks if I want oil and if I have been here before bla bla bla . She proceeds to give me an OK oil rub, lets me roam around her body as she rubs me all over and the jewels.
For some reason I wasn't really rock hard, it happens now and then " should have taken some V " so on the flip she asks what I want and I point to my mouth and say BJ, she smiles and goes out to get condom. She comes back in and gets undressed down to thong gets me semi and puts the rubber on. BJ is ok, I tell her to get on table with me for some 69 action she laughs and gets that big ass on my face but still has the thong on so I just get my hands on it and my face in her ass any way. Now either she is real sensitive there or embarrassed but she doesn't last too long that way. I put her in a couple of positions and I'm still not full mast and she really doesn't go deep and i did push her head down a few times.
I felt she was trying to rush it a little bit. Finally she asks if I want the condom off and i say yes hoping she would do me bare that lasted 10 seconds. So she starts with the hand and gets me to explode, cleans me up with alcohol and wipes. We chat a bit I find out she is Dominican and is going back there next week for a month she has a kid there.

She wants me to come back and visit her again for an hour next time. She seems nice. didn't rock my world but maybe a second time might be better I don't know. I just don't remember her name.
Also she never asked me for money maybe nerves or just forgot I don't know. I threw 100 on the table because that what I give for FS at this place. I had the intention for full but I wasn't felling it when i got there . Probably should have given 80 wtf.

I now think the girl I saw in the hall was one of the other Latina who work there because its the only office that is open on the floor

Tried this spot up recently. Saw Jenny. Probably late 30s. Decent looking. Not good English. When she tried more than a word or two at a time I didn’t know what they hell she was saying. But we aren’t there for the conversation so who cares. Took the hhr for 40.

Massage was so so. She gave good effort but doesn’t really know what she’s doing that well. Lasted about 15 minutes or so. After st and flip and some light playing told her I wanted everything. Told her $100. Her communication didn’t help here as I couldn’t even tell if she was ok with that price but I gave it to her and she was fine with it.

She started by giving a lot of attention to my balls. Licking, sucking, getting really into it with the loud slurping and everything. Then licked up and around my shaft for a minute before putting in the condom for the bj. Pretty good for a cbj. Then onto standing mish. I knew pretty quickly is was going to be one of those times where I was going to last a while but no complaints from her. Took it for quite a while. Varied between hard and fast and slower paced to try to get myself there but wasn’t too close. I eventually stopped and she thought (or hoped) I wanted her to finish by hand but I told her to get on top while I got on the couch. I wish all amps had couches in the room (minus the non-hygienic part of them probably not getting cleaned). Hung my ass off the end as she mounted me and alternated between slamming up into her really hard and fast and her pounding down on me really hard. Finally was able to cum really hard. I’m not usually a loud guy but it was a good nut that I had to work hard for it to happen so I was as loud as I’ve ever been with a provider.

Definitely went over 30 minutes with no issue so I always appreciate when they don’t clock watch. As others have said I’m not sure if the spot will last, especially as I’m sure the building owners are putting money into fixing up the place and as they get more tenants I don’t see an amp working out there long term. But I would definitely repeat based on the good 1st visit.

Went there and asked for Lily because of your review (I kind of like smaller girls). She is short and very thin, man-made Bs. The service I got was very similar to yours, except that I got a cBJ before cFS. Maybe I will ask for BBJ on my next visit. BTW, the place is clean. Will repeat.

Went there and asked for Lily because of your review (I kind of like smaller girls). She is short and very thin, man-made Bs. The service I got was very similar to yours, except that I got a cBJ before cFS. Maybe I will ask for BBJ on my next visit. BTW, the place is clean. Will repeat.
Dont forget to mention the damage on your reviews. So how much??

Tried this spot up recently. Saw Jenny. Probably late 30s. Decent looking. Not good English. When she tried more than a word or two at a time I didn’t know what they hell she was saying. But we aren’t there for the conversation so who cares. Took the hhr for 40.

Massage was so so. She gave good effort but doesn’t really know what she’s doing that well. Lasted about 15 minutes or so. After st and flip and some light playing told her I wanted everything. Told her $100. Her communication didn’t help here as I couldn’t even tell if she was ok with that price but I gave it to her and she was fine with it.

She started by giving a lot of attention to my balls. Licking, sucking, getting really into it with the loud slurping and everything. Then licked up and around my shaft for a minute before putting in the condom for the bj. Pretty good for a cbj. Then onto standing mish. I knew pretty quickly is was going to be one of those times where I was going to last a while but no complaints from her. Took it for quite a while. Varied between hard and fast and slower paced to try to get myself there but wasn’t too close. I eventually stopped and she thought (or hoped) I wanted her to finish by hand but I told her to get on top while I got on the couch. I wish all amps had couches in the room (minus the non-hygienic part of them probably not getting cleaned). Hung my ass off the end as she mounted me and alternated between slamming up into her really hard and fast and her pounding down on me really hard. Finally was able to cum really hard. I’m not usually a loud guy but it was a good nut that I had to work hard for it to happen so I was as loud as I’ve ever been with a provider.

Definitely went over 30 minutes with no issue so I always appreciate when they don’t cloc!k watch. As others have said I’m not sure if the spot will last, especially as I’m sure the building owners are putting money into fixing up the place and as they get more tenants I don’t see an amp working out there long term. But I would definitely repeat based on the good 1st visit.
Great review..and thanks for the couch warning!

Hit this place up twice since my first visit. First of these two I saw May. Good time was had but overall I enjoyed Jenny a little more. May is typical amp girl physically. Ok massage I guess. For the fun she wouldn’t take 100 for fs like Jenny did. Had to be 120. No biggie. Good attention paid to the boys and like Jenny started by licking jr a bit before putting the cover on to continue. Good cbj then on to standing mish. Took a good pounding for 10-15 minutes with no complaints. Some exact details are a little fuzzy since been a few weeks but I did enjoy myself and would repeat with her but also wouldn’t ask for her.

Next time I went on a Wednesday when they have the Spanish girls. Forget the girls name unfortunately. Pretty tall and kind of big overall. Not fat or anything like that, just not a small chick. Very curvy. Looked better in her tight dress than out of it. I hate saying this type of thing but if she dropped 30 pounds or so her body would be very good. But really not bad at all. Weak massage. Not much effort given and just kind of rubbed around a bit for 5-10 minutes. Used a ton of oil which I hate. Had me flip and literally poured oil all over my crotch. I felt like saying what the fuck are you doing. Made me think she was just going to give me a hj but I told her I wanted everything. She said 140 but I told her 120 and she was fine with it. Decent cbj for a few minutes and then standing mish for 10 minutes or so until I blew. Overall she had the kind of cold, slightly standoffish demeanor that some of the Latin girls can have but surprisingly she did seem to enjoy the fucking a bit as she took a minute too get up after I was done and said multiple times in a fairly convincing manner that that was “some real good sex”. Maybe real, maybe an act. Whatever. She sucked at cleanup though. Didn’t help me and barely gave me anything to clean myself off with. I was so covered in oil. Like literally the second I got home I had to immediately get out of my clothes and shower. Based on her I wouldn’t repeat on a Spanish girl day.

This last visit was last week and the construction had moved to the 3rd floor where they are. Multiple rooms had open doors where you could hear the work being done, and i passed one of the construction guys in the stairs when I was going up. Think that will stop me from future visits for right now as there are plenty of other options fairly close by without that many people around. Unless I get desperate of course.

Hit this place up twice since my first visit. First of these two I saw May. Good time was had but overall I enjoyed Jenny a little more. May is typical amp girl physically. Ok massage I guess. For the fun she wouldn’t take 100 for fs like Jenny did. Had to be 120. No biggie. Good attention paid to the boys and like Jenny started by licking jr a bit before putting the cover on to continue. Good cbj then on to standing mish. Took a good pounding for 10-15 minutes with no complaints. Some exact details are a little fuzzy since been a few weeks but I did enjoy myself and would repeat with her but also wouldn’t ask for her.

Next time I went on a Wednesday when they have the Spanish girls. Forget the girls name unfortunately. Pretty tall and kind of big overall. Not fat or anything like that, just not a small chick. Very curvy. Looked better in her tight dress than out of it. I hate saying this type of thing but if she dropped 30 pounds or so her body would be very good. But really not bad at all. Weak massage. Not much effort given and just kind of rubbed around a bit for 5-10 minutes. Used a ton of oil which I hate. Had me flip and literally poured oil all over my crotch. I felt like saying what the fuck are you doing. Made me think she was just going to give me a hj but I told her I wanted everything. She said 140 but I told her 120 and she was fine with it. Decent cbj for a few minutes and then standing mish for 10 minutes or so until I blew. Overall she had the kind of cold, slightly standoffish demeanor that some of the Latin girls can have but surprisingly she did seem to enjoy the fucking a bit as she took a minute too get up after I was done and said multiple times in a fairly convincing manner that that was “some real good sex”. Maybe real, maybe an act. Whatever. She sucked at cleanup though. Didn’t help me anbarely ga

Great reviews!

10 to 15 minutes of standing mish?
You must be in great shape! That's some great cardio!

Anything over 5 minutes of covered sex and I honestly start getting bored. With a cover it's just not enough stimulation. I would need to at least change the position, maybe some doggie and slap the ass a little.
Unless she is getting into it and making all kinds of noises, grabbing and scratching my back.