BingBingPalace Coram Reviews & Discussion 917-963-7847

Just curious — why are you hesitant.
As you posted they probably did a "repair [of] the electrical hazards" so everything is safe now.:rolleyes:
My concern isn’t electrical related, obviously all of “our” hesitancy after a bust are L.E. Related, but I’m sure you’re just being a bit sarcastic in a not so genius kind of way.

My concern isn’t electrical related, obviously all of “our” hesitancy after a bust are L.E. Related, but I’m sure you’re just being a bit sarcastic in a not so genius kind of way.
Obviously on both counts. Your wording just struck me funny.

Anyway, couple things:
The unauthorize practice (massage w/o license) and the building inspector finding "electrical hazards" (too many extension cords?) are an easy way to temporarily ( to everyone who is complaining— something is being done on this blight on our community) have nothing to do with the customer. The customer doesn't need to verify that everything is up to code (I don't check to see if my barber is properly licensed for example), so if customers are there during a bust they are just told to leave.

These places open up pretty soon after a bust and I don't recall ever reading about a follow up bust happening soon after.

If anything you have more chance of being at the next place (that hasn't been busted yet) if community complaints are being made and the DA gets a bug up his ass.

Just say'in.

Obviously on both counts. Your wording just struck me funny.

Anyway, couple things:
The unauthorize practice (massage w/o license) and the building inspector finding "electrical hazards" (too many extension cords?) are an easy way to temporarily ( to everyone who is complaining— something is being done on this blight on our community) have nothing to do with the customer. The customer doesn't need to verify that everything is up to code (I don't check to see if my barber is properly licensed for example), so if customers are there during a bust they are just told to leave.

These places open up pretty soon after a bust and I don't recall ever reading about a follow up bust happening soon after.

If anything you have more chance of being at the next place (that hasn't been busted yet) if community complaints are being made and the DA gets a bug up his ass.

Just say'in.
Thanks for clarifying

I went there this morning and it was open but things were a bit peculiar. Just a couple cars in the parking lot, and didn't see MMS's car there so I thought they might not be open. Took the elevator up and the patron's door opened as I stepped out of the elevator. IT was Tiffany, and she said it had been a quiet morning. It was only as I left that I saw the notice from the building dept. taped to the main door that said the location was unsafe, etc.

BTW, 1041 W. Jericho Turnpike Smithtown had been raided, closed, re-opened, raided again and closed, and is now open again so lightning does strike in the same place twice. I think the busts happened last year during the Smithtown purge.

Ok so they moved 3 minutes west on Coram Selden border
Want to hold off on a review for now as I saw somewhere someone had picture proof of them being raided and need to ask…
Has this actually happened I see no news of it and cannot find where it was said (I think in another thread where there was some bickering back and forth).
i am getting random texts giving me updates on who is there… if they were in fact raided could be a set up

Went there last week. easy to set up appointments, 3 girls per day both Asian & Spanish, and they only give room number once you arrived “ 200” I went to the top floor, flower on the door, and was greeted by 2 Asians, a little disappointment because I was looking for Spanish.

one Asian girl with a blue dress brought me to the room, i paid 40 for 30 mins and asked for fs. She told 180 with bbbj, it was a bit high to me. we negotiated and agreed with 140. She comes back in about 10 minutes and lightly rubs my back, not much to say I quickly turn over. She took dress off, b cup with big nipples, i stick her tits also finger her ass. I asked to change 69 and she said $40 tips more. it really kills my interest… i said fine just suck, she brings mouthwash and sucking but jerking me off with hand too. I told her to stop and let’s fuck, she put on cover lube and lay down on the bed. i pumped into her deeply and played with her nips. then switched to doggy and filled the bag. She cleaned up with tissues and alcohol and said to come back next time.

Damage: $40 hh+ $140 tip
Service : 5/10

Went here last week! Mamasan text me saying They had a Russian Blonde Milf here so I checked it out. Got there parking in back off of middle country same spot. Went up to the 2nd floor. Door opens greeted by beautiful mamasan with a hug and led back to the room! 40 for the half hour.

I get ready and strip and this sexy Russian milf comes in. Tan. Bolt ons and big fake lips. Not for everyone but I have a weird thing for that type of shit. I lay down she gives me a good message and on the flip I hand over the 100 and she grabs my hard dick and starts a great BBBJ lots of suction and eye contact. I’m hard as a rock and about to bust so I tell her I want doggy. She says her favorite while she puts the cover on me. Doggy lasted a good 5 minutes I was pounding her and it was a great view she was very enthusiastic and moaning and lots of dirty talk. She Let me put my finger by her asshole while pounding she has no scent and is clean. I pop and allows me to stay in her for a minute after popping. Great experience and will be back for her. This place is back in my rotation.

Went here last week! Mamasan text me saying They had a Russian Blonde Milf here so I checked it out. Got there parking in back off of middle country same spot. Went up to the 2nd floor. Door opens greeted by beautiful mamasan with a hug and led back to the room! 40 for the half hour.

I get ready and strip and this sexy Russian milf comes in. Tan. Bolt ons and big fake lips. Not for everyone but I have a weird thing for that type of shit. I lay down she gives me a good message and on the flip I hand over the 100 and she grabs my hard dick and starts a great BBBJ lots of suction and eye contact. I’m hard as a rock and about to bust so I tell her I want doggy. She says her favorite while she puts the cover on me. Doggy lasted a good 5 minutes I was pounding her and it was a great view she was very enthusiastic and moaning and lots of dirty talk. She Let me put my finger by her asshole while pounding she has no scent and is clean. I pop and allows me to stay in her for a minute after popping. Great experience and will be back for her. This place is back in my rotation.
Damn......