355 Old Country RD. Farmingdale?

Had some time to kill before a meeting on Fri. evening and decided to give this place a try, the main point was that it was Korean and FS. I went to the house and was greeted by an older, but in very good shape woman. She led me to the room and asked what I wanted, my response, everything of course. She was hot and very playful and almost ripped my clothes off and grabbed my cock and proceeded to bbbj as a tease. Another woman walked in and I recognized her from a place that was in Little Neck(a back entrance place one block east of Little Neck Parkway). Her name was NaNa and she always got me off in a very rough/sensual way, a major turn on and a top notch massage to boot. Anyway, NaNa played with me as the other girl gave me a quality bj and wanted to rip the cover off when I came, but there was miscommunication, There won't be any next time. They are not beauties, but they know what to do and are very aggressive which I like.

This is my type of place when I can't go to a real k-girl place( much hotter women). I plan to visit often.

House=60+100 for the extras.

Last edited:
Thanks Scott for another great Review. Place (and Nana) sounds familiar, are you sure it was in Farmingdale and not Hicksville? Maybe across from a Volkswagon Dealership?

There's no Old Country Rd. in Farmingdale. This place is one house away from a school on W. Old Country Rd. in Hicksville. Directly across from the VW dealership. Should be interesting when they get busy as you have two choices: Park in the driveway or walk in from somewhere else. Either way, the folks at #361 should have fun watching.

Good thing they're not beauties, I was almost tempted.

Last edited:
Thanks Scott for another great Review. Place (and Nana) sounds familiar, are you sure it was in Farmingdale and not Hicksville? Maybe across from a Volkswagon Dealership?
I was in Farmingdale and it was a 10 min. ride, perhaps it was Hicksville, I'm not familiar with the area. I used my navigation system.

I've never been to the place, but NaNa is someone I used to see in Little Neck and I don't think she is new to this kind of work. She was massage only in Little Neck and the name she uses now is Lilly. She is no looker, but she is fun.

Both of you have the exact location, it is across from VW.

I was in Farmingdale and it was a 10 min. ride, perhaps it was Hicksville, I'm not familiar with the area. I used my navigation system.

I've never been to the place, but NaNa is someone I used to see in Little Neck and I don't think she is new to this kind of work. She was massage only in Little Neck and the name she uses now is Lilly. She is no looker, but she is fun.

Both of you have the exact location, it is across from VW.
I figurered this was the place. I actually thought it was the other girl who was familiar. Was her name Crystal? I saw Crystal a few months back and got an outstanding BBBJTC from her. My only complaint about this place is they try to get you out before you even get through the door.

I figurered this was the place. I actually thought it was the other girl who was familiar. Was her name Crystal? I saw Crystal a few months back and got an outstanding BBBJTC from her. My only complaint about this place is they try to get you out before you even get through the door.
The other womans name wasn't crystal, something with an s. I wasn't rushed, in fact they wanted me to stay. The woman now known as Lilly was a favorite in Litlle Neck until she disappeared, what a small world.

Contact Information?

Scott, thanks for the heads-up. Do you have a phone number for this place and/or can you tell us where they advertise? I cannot seem to find them on any of the usual sources, having tried for a while.

Thanks!

Rider

Is This The Phone?

Scott, thanks for the heads-up. Do you have a phone number for this place and/or can you tell us where they advertise? I cannot seem to find them on any of the usual sources, having tried for a while.

Thanks!

Rider
I believe I've found it: 516-567-8889. However, they're not answering today, Sunday.

On Vacation?

they haven,t been answering for over a week -they may be gone
The other possibility is that they were gone for the week knowing it would be extremely slow. The last time they advertised in BP was on the December 22nd.

If I have time today, I'll try them again.

Rider

Called first and stopped by this place 2 days ago on Saturday afternoon. Was greeted by a smiling Asian girl, Chris, I think, was her name (or something close to that). Early 30's, slim, friendly. Paid 40 for the house. Lead me into the room and immediately grabbed for my still clothed package. Would not budge on 100 for FS. I told her that I'd give her 80 and if she was good and didn't rush me she could have the other 20 at the end.

Got undressed, perfunctory massage with some nice playing with Little Rider and the team while on my stomach. On the flip, a nice cbj, but had to tell her to take it easy with her teeth. A few of the standard positions. We both came at the same time. Nice!

Gave her the 20 and left contented.

Rider