347-966-6849 toftt hottie in lindenhurst

found her posting online and one of the pics was so freaking hot,i went for it, even though the pics are never really them,lol!
texted,nothing then i called and connected. she sounded nice so she texted me the address. total dump i hate in lindy 9 but i see she moves around a bit on the south shore,,,,)
got there, got the room #. looked around a bit, a few suspicious guys here and there, but it seemed quiet,
funny thing is many of the motel doors were slighlty ajar, as was hers. i think every room there has a whore behind the door, lol.
pushed open the door and there were 3 girls.
a large beasty one- white, a cute, shorter (5'1) latin, and her- a 5'6 slim PR with shoulder length straight hair and a beatiful face.
her friends went into the bathroom. i should have asked for a group rate now that i think about it, the little friend was sexy, anyway....
this girl (no name) waas seriously hot!!!!
decent natural c tits, super smooth tan skin and skinny hips with an adorable soft but tight ass!
she did a quick, silly le check and was friendly for sure. a little kissing and chat...
i had her put on her tight jeans and heels to start bc it looks fucking hot - like i picked her up in a bar.
we did more kissing and groping and grinding then she stripped down for me and sucked my cock with lots of slurping and enthusiasm
i definitly could have came in that mouth and been happy but wanted to fuck.
covered my and we did doggy, pounding that hot ass as she stood bent over the bed.
then i pushed her down to the bed and pounded it harder.
no rush and she seemed to enjoy it.
no phone in her hand which is a plus ( i think her friends handle it for her while she is working aka taking my cock)
after a bit when my cock was primed up and pulled out and turned her over and had her jerk me off to finish.
i found a napkin on the desk next to their chinese food to grab the condom.
the room was a disgrace... food cigarettes a total mess
i didnt have any desire to look at that bathroom.
i got dressed, hugged and left.
150hhr
i am sure she would take less based upon the dump she was in but i didnt want to bargin her down and get crappy service.
for me- i thought she was very fucking hot! skinny but firm and not bony at all- id call it naturlly thin and tight
her face face also hot and very pretty girl
service was friendly and accomodating
room/motel was crappy but i didnt see any drugs or tracks...
hopefully you like my review :-0