(347)-956-4124..hotel meetup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this add online and the pics of the girl/girls were pretty slamming.

I message me the number and was given a local hotel addesss on queens blvd. 200hr 150half 100ss..

..now, I am not nervous about walking out on a provider if she doent fit the bill or look of what I want..however I’ve only ever mongered at Amps or even private apts/homes. Hotels....I dunno, make me nervous.

Can anyone chime in on this? Advice?

I message me the number and was given a local hotel addesss on queens blvd. 200hr 150half 100ss..

..now, I am not nervous about walking out on a provider if she doent fit the bill or look of what I want..however I’ve only ever mongered at Amps or even private apts/homes. Hotels....I dunno, make me nervous.

Hotel are not much different. When you get there either call or text to get the room number. Depending if it’s a average hotel or a luxury hotel. Just walk to the elevator and head for the room. Some places might have key card access only. So if it one of those then she will need to meet you in the lobby ( only happen once) in many years. When you get to the room size her up and if she fit the bill then leave the agreed amount on the dress or table. Have fun

..and you should be.... in this hobby you're always at risk for a set up, whether it be LE or someone lurking in the bathroom as previously mentioned here many times. Always try to confirm who the provider is through searches and of course reviews. Good Luck!

..... Hotels....I dunno, make me nervous.

Sounds like you haven't had much experience with hotels. I have—a lot, mostly during legit business.

(I'm not trying to be funny—just trying to help you out explaining how it works to put you at ease)

Here is how hotels work: Strangers who need a place to stay go up to the front counter, tell the clerk their name and or confirmation #, show some ID, some sort of payment—usually a credit card. Clerk enters them into the system, gives them a key or key card and tells the customer that he/she hopes they enjoy their stay.

The check-in clerk may or may not see the customer again (depending upon their shift) and other clerks have no clue as to whether you are a checked in customer, or just visiting a checked in customer for some sort of meeting. Some customers walking around may be dressed in business attire, perhaps with a brief/laptop case—or not, some in casual attire and some in sport attire perhaps going out for a walk/run or whatever — get it? Some people may be sitting on a couch or chair waiting for someone to meet them.

If not too busy checking someone in or out, the clerk may actually say "good morning" (or evening as appropriate ) when you, as @bighard20in gave you all the instructions you need, "Just walk to the elevator and head for the room". If the clerk smiles at you, just smile back — after all you belong there. If the hotel is big enough it may have separate wings so feel free to ask the clerk "I'm going to room 333, which elevator should I use?"

There may be a bowl of hard candy, fruit, cookies or some complimentary something to make the guests feel this is a nice friendly place to stay and please come back in the future. If hard candy take a piece to freshen up your breath if you like.

Hope this helps—and have fun.

Didn’t try yet but it’s pretty near my job actually - one of the Latina pics looked really attractive so I’m sorely tempted.

Any things to “do” right before any money is even exchanged or takes about to make sure I don’t get caught in a sting? Ie- go to the bathroom chk the closets..without looking like a paranoid noob and ruining any existing erection? Lol.

Didn’t try yet but it’s pretty near my job actually - one of the Latina pics looked really attractive so I’m sorely tempted.

Any things to “do” right before any money is even exchanged or takes about to make sure I don’t get caught in a sting? Ie- go to the bathroom chk the closets..without looking like a paranoid noob and ruining any existing erection? Lol.
Tell her to show you her tits before you leave any money. Cops won't do that.

Tell her you need to use the bathroom just to make sure nobody else is hidden in the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.