347-654-7847 Echo ave and Sylvan ave Miller place

Now that I saw 595 rt 25a place get busted. I found this one last week to report on its in a tiny office space with a parking lot in the back but the entrance is in the front so if you live in the neighbor hood be aware of that. Any way when she advertised it advertised Anal so I kept asking her for Anal before i come over and she kept turning me down BS advertising. Being the curious guy we kept texting back and forth and finally I went and checked it out.
Her name is CICI she is an average Asian she looks familiar. The place is a little messy. After a lame massage I tell her I want full I give her 100 she gets the cover gives me an ok BJ for 5 minutes and then lies down on table and lubes up, she didn't even get her shirt all the way off, just her pants. I pull her tits out and suck on them and start pounding her in mish all the while she is wincing in pain which was annoying.
I then flip her into cowgirl and make her pound me all the while she wincing in pain, I think she thought if she rode me hard she would get me to cum LOL.
I flip her back on her side and drill her slow and deep till I blow.
All and all just OK. Another amp that made me wish I would have gone to see my ATF but WTF you have to try some new places cause you will find some gems

out there, which I did find but won't report on right now cause she does not want too much business

Yes 85 across from lotto store. No she won't do anal but I keep asking her all the time because she texts me every so often to get me to come down again. Looking for business