347-641-0197 ts paris

Saw a review of hers that seemed legit on another site if you google her phone number you can see. Ad says $100 deposit to make appointment so we agreed on a price for the service and I sent her the deposit. After I sent her the deposit electronically she turned and said I’m not actually gonna pay her and that I’m playing games. Out $100 but at least I get to save some others the hassle. Happy hunting.

Never NEVER send money. It's so simple!
But...
The other week I saw this hot as fuck tranny on Chaturbate,messaged her and sent $50 to her on PayPal for a private FaceTime show..
She then sort of blew me off for like 35 minutes and then finially did the video call and got me off. I did think I got taken but luckily kept messaging and finally she did it lol,. She could have easily ghosted me so I got lucky. When you are horny, we do stupid things

I checked out the ad out of curiosity. In my opinion the ad screamed fake. Less than 40 words and not well written. I don't pay attention to most review sites. Many sites do not have a vetting or moderating process like UG. Easy enough for the same person who posted the ad to post a fake review. Not coming down on you, because . . . . .

.......... When you are horny, we do stupid things
@Yolo55 got it right! We all have stories about losing money on what we thought was a sure thing. I even posted on UG about my $600 misadventure. At least yours was only $100 and you are letting others know.

Never NEVER send money. It's so simple!
But...
The other week I saw this hot as fuck tranny on Chaturbate,messaged her and sent $50 to her on PayPal for a private FaceTime show..
She then sort of blew me off for like 35 minutes and then finially did the video call and got me off. I did think I got taken but luckily kept messaging and finally she did it lol,. She could have easily ghosted me so I got lucky. When you are horny, we do stupid things
Until next week when he messages you and tries to extort you threatening that he has video of you jerking off to a tranny and unless you send him money he'll out you to all your contacts.

I checked out the ad out of curiosity. In my opinion the ad screamed fake. Less than 40 words and not well written. I don't pay attention to most review sites. Many sites do not have a vetting or moderating process like UG. Easy enough for the same person who posted the ad to post a fake review. Not coming down on you, because . . . . .

@Yolo55 got it right! We all have stories about losing money on what we thought was a sure thing. I even posted on UG about my $600 misadventure. At least yours was only $100 and you are letting others know.
I really don’t pay attention to other sites besides UG and ***. But I know better than to just send money to be honest I just felt like gambling if that makes sense.