KK Snow 347-354-8784 Jamaica plump white girl

She looks really hot and the photos seem to appear all real. The problem with her number is the second hit on search is same number with a black girl. So my guess is shared number by their handlers. If she is a hot white chick working out Jamaica I guess that is a given. Hopefully someone here has seen her if not I may dive in on this way she seems right up my alley.

I've had the pleasure of seeing her a couple of months ago. She is generally as advertised. Her pics are accurate. I think you can also rely on the services she advertises.

It was a friday night on my way back from a business dinner in the city and I had the itch and her pics popped out at me. I generally don't take gambles in the city especially if the pics appear tgtbt. But I was tipsy so I took the plunge. She confirmed her rates were 100ss, 150hh, 200hr bbj,cim included. I was a little suspicious when she confirmed greek was only a $40 upgrade...what!! So I turned on the Waze app and headed to Jamaica...queens that is.

It was a rather high volume hotel. But after the standard 2 call system she opened the door with see through lingerie. She looks like her pics maybe a little better. She seemed a bit high but not whacked out. She was able to hold a conversation. The room was clean and didn't really smell. After taking care of the usual pleasantries, including checking the bathroom, we got down to business. Her bbj was ok but not enough suction to get me at full mast. So I decided to daty (which I rarely ever do). She smelled clean and her kitty looked very nice.

Once I was pointing north I threw on the cover and decided to get a rear view since that where I was going to end up anyway. You can tell she's done Greek once...or twice. Lol. She was getting wet from doggy but I could tell she's used to guys a bit smaller because she would wince or angle a bit to get more comfortable. Now I was worried how she would take me in the rear door. I guess where there's a will there's a way. No lube needed I let her guide the missle. I give her credit we were only able to get a bit past the head which was still a sight to behold because she is a tiny girl. And more importantly she was clean with no foul smell.

After about 5 min I asked her if she was ok. She gave a hesitant "yeah". That was enough for me to ask her to switch back to bbj. I've never been able to have a good time if the provider isn't enjoying herself. She was eager to jump back to bbj where she finished me off with a little help.

After we were done I asked her if she enjoys greek and she said no. She only provides it bc she can charge a little more. So my final impression is she's worth at least a visit. She is as advertised but ymmv. The only reason I haven't gone back is because I only repeat with providers with top bbj skills.

The only downside is I think she's a sniffer. I noticed some paraphernalia on her side table but didn't notice any track marks. Would I repeat, definitely in a pinch.