Linda 347-353-2432 Merrick/Westbury (RR) Colombian

G

Gsx98

Not sure if this is real or not but claims pics are real. Anyone have any info on her or visited her?

was told that it’s
20min $100
30min $150
1hr $200

G

Gsx98

Nope. Text them and ask them to send you a current moment pic of them.
Yeah I just did, let’s see if I get any response back. I analyzed all the photos that she had and they all have a similar birth mark on butt cheek lol.

Hmmm just got a reply back as I was writing this and she said nope. Ok not taking the plunge.

Yeah I just did, let’s see if I get any response back. I analyzed all the photos that she had and they all have a similar birth mark on butt cheek lol.

Hmmm just got a reply back as I was writing this and she said nope. Ok not taking the plunge.
The ones at the merrick spot arent usually legit like Massapequa or woodbury. I went to merrick a couple months ago and left because the girl said give her a few that because house keeping was there but little did she know i was in the lot already and i didny see any house keeping and then she told me to come up to the room 5 seconds after i just seen a dude walk out i said fuck that and left.

G

Gsx98

Review: Linda

So I was scrolling through one of these sites and saw this one but haven’t recalled that I texted before asking if the pics are real. On another site it said the pics were fake, so I was like ok maybe I shouldn’t.

Well I texted anyway and she replied right away that she was available but also said that I’ve texted before but never went. I was like oh no if it’s real then that’s not a good start lol. I got to the location and got the room number. When the door open…… to my surprise it was the exact same girl from the pictures. She is young and pretty with a nice big ass. I handed her the donation for ss $100 and proceeded to get naked. She asked me to lay on the bed and she then got up next to me for the CBJ. Now I’ll admit with these first new encounters I always feel somewhat nervous so I didn’t get hard right away. The cbj was nice with lots of good suction, no rushing or anything. We then went to missionary and the pussy felt really good. We then went to doggystyle and I didn’t last long as all but the view on that ass was lovely. Exactly like the pics she has up.

Overall a very nice surprise, I was hoping it wasn’t some old looking provider that looks nothing like her pics but instead she was pretty and young.

We mostly talked in Spanish but she speaks English as well. Now being that it was a ss, she did keep her top on and I never asked if she could take it off. Attitude was nice the entire time and never felt rush. Will definitely check her out again for a longer time!

G

Gsx98

Well had the itch again and she was available when I texted. Got there and didn’t have to wait much as all. She opened the door and was looking sexy as before in some panties and bra. I handed the donation for ss $100 and was asked to lay on bed for a CBJ. After that we went to mish and I spread her legs then put them on my shoulders. Pounded her real good and that pussy felt nice. After that we switched to doggy and just like last time I barely lasted in the nice big soft ass. Overall had a great experience and will continue to see her when she is in the area.

Swear to god, I mean it this time, this will be the last one for a while. Really wanted to see Linda, she was the highest on my list (I actually have a real list) but she is tough to get a hold of, also won a fair amount betting on the World Cup so I've "earned" it. Linda seems to be part of a crew that operates between Merrick and Westbury. Never wanted to go to the RR on dibble drive because its been reviewed before and people have said shady stuff, but I'm seasoned enough and wanted to see Linda badly, so why not pop my cherry there. It looked decent enough from the outside, big enough and with side entrances, and some people were walking around so I figured I can blend in with others, department store across the street too that one could park in to wait without being suspicious, but when I get near there I realize the crowd looks a bit meh and it smells strongly of weed.

Quoted 100 for 20 mins, 150hh, didn't ask about extras as I knew it was only gonna be a short session and that would likely be all I needed as she is my type. To no surprise, Latina girl with a fat ass, shorter and younger than I expected, mid 20s at the most. Pretty face and speaks English, but the session went downhill quick. I found her to be incredibly annoying and unpleasant. Providers have rules and we should respect them no doubt, but she tried so so extra hard to be assertive with me despite me giving her no signs whatsoever that I'd violate a rule. Hard to describe but I will try...

First she reads me a riot act saying no kissing anywhere, no touching her pussy, no grabbing hard, and if I slap her ass she will be pissed and end the session. I mean if being spoken to like this is your thing, have at it. She gives me two wipes, yells at me when I use both on my hands stating one is for my hand one is for my dick, she puts a condom on and also redirected me when I went to tough my dick because only she can touch the condom (never heard that one). Decent cbj, she only does 2 positions, started in mish, she was telling me not to put my body weight on her, as we switch I compliment a tattoo she has that looks like a name, to which she replied loudly "DONT EVEN ASK ABOUT THAT PERSON". I have enough mental health training to diagnose her with likely OCD and some trauma from what I saw by this point, writing this now I actually feel sorry for her but in the moment I was annoyed. Get to doggy, she does have a great ass, try to take my time as I knew I had it, she asks me to go harder and cum, I usually keep my watch on for this reason so I simply and politely say "I got 30 and its only been 9", yes all this happened in 9 minutes. At this point out of frustration, I pound her into oblivion and actually made her enjoy it, was actually kind of hot in a way, never hate-fucked anyone in my life haha, finished, sat there waiting for her to take it off and when she didn't, commented that I was gracious I was allowed to touch my own condom now.

Face: 8
Body: 7.5
Performance: 3
Attitude: 1 (she had some moments of not being terrible, so she gets a positive integer)

Pros: She's pretty hot, but thats about it
Cons: Ton's of rules and annoying personality.

Misc: I feel like there is some value in reviewing some typical Latina pump & dump girls because bait and switch is so heavy with them. Also walking out of the hotel, I was struck with a thought that I built this girl up in my head for nothing at all. Sometimes I think we want something so bad, but when I finally get it it's never as good as I imagined. But I digress, the 79 crew is a wayyyyy better investment for this type of girl and Isamal and Vannessa from the same crew are a big step up from Linda.....oh and Linda kinda sucks

Great review and the way it went for you really sucks, many of us have been there, thank you for the fair warning.

I wish I has Isamal instead of the hustler I saw on my worst review to date.

Thank you, and it is what it is, plenty of worse things can happen on an encounter and I'll try to look at it as another lesson. This might just be me but sometimes the grass isn't always greener and developing connections over time with providers can lead to better sex than thinking that the next new girl is going to blow my mind. Isamal and Vanessa are both worth it though.

Also not to get too off topic but I saw your posts in the soccer thread, may I ask if your user name is a reference to a certain crazy Italian soccer player of the same name?

Posts 7 thru 9 moved to this thread.

Thread moved from In Search Of to Long Island.

@justanormalguy613 , you had it right the first time, we should have moved the thread back in January.
Thank you for merging the threads billy, I searched her number on here and realized she had a thread with one review but it was in a different section and I didn't know what to do about that. Also have to register my shock at how different my experience was from the one review by Gsx...maybe she was just having a really bad day, still wouldn't repeat though.

Linda must change her number fairly often, as I found her ad on a well known advertising site with a number of 347-353-2432.

I searched the UG forum under this number, but couldn't find it, wish I searched by name as my experience was very similar to one justanormalguy613 had.

I was feeling the Latina itch so after seeing her ad with some nice looking photos and finding what are now obviously shill reviews online I reached out to Linda via text to see if she was available. She answered relatively quickly and asked if I was cop, said no and gave me the details. She was hosting at a motel on Sunrise in Merrick, which many of you already know. Offered $100/SS (20 minutes) and $150/Half hour.

Asked for the SS, confirmed she was available and off I went, ask me to call from the parking lot which I did. When she answered she again asked me if I was a cop. I had a bad connection and she couldn't hear me so I hung up and tried again. She answered and again asks if I am a cop. Ugh. Anyway she's playing some loud music and with the bad connection I couldn't hear her well. She seems annoyed when I asked her to repeat herself with the room number.

I knock on the door and Linda opens, she more or less has the body of the woman in the photo. She's about 5'4"/5'5" or so with nice titties, a fat ass, white skin, dark hair and eyes, and has a hourglass shape. She was wearing a nice skintight one piece dress. Overall she is a pretty looking woman. She has some tattoos which are not seen in the pictures which makes me think the photos are not of her or the tattoos are photoshopped out.

As I enter she says hello but then asks me again if I am sure I'm not a cop, claims my phone number was weird, I'm like huh? Now I do use a burner app so that may be why, she's claims it sounded like a radio. Whatever, again I said no I am not a cop, even said it in Spanish. This seemed to put her at ease. Excuse myself to the bathroom, leave the donation, disrobe and we got started.

Everything was downhill from there. Told me her rules very forcefully, no kissing, I didn't expect that with a Latina pump and dump SS, but no licking/sucking/kissing her nipples either. Ok to touch her tits, but no grabbing them and no smacking her ass. Starts by spraying her self, and my cock, makes we wipes my hands with some wipes and tells me to get on the bed. Strangely tells me not to move the pillows at all and she does not completely take off her dress. I noticed she is not wearing any underwear, and finally she reveals her tits which I notice surgery scars on, of course when I touched them they felt fake. I think she doesn't like them touched too much period as she kinda moves them out of the way, so I rub her awesome ass more. She puts a condom on me strokes me a little while I continue to rub her ass.

Before I know it shes starts one of the most unenthusiastic CBJs I've ever had, I barely got hard. She quickly asks me how I want her, figuring I was only getting one position and since her I liked her ass I went for doggy. She gets some lube, puts it on me and strokes me a bit to get me hard. She tells me to let me know when I am about to cum, then gets in position and pound her doggy for a few minutes, will admit this felt good, it was great to put my hands on her ass which is large, round and feels real while pounding her. After a couple of minutes and hearing her fake moan a bit I am about to cum, so as she asked I tell her this, I even threw a moan in to let her know. She abruptly pulls away from me enough that my cock falls out of her, she proceeds to finish me off with a reach around CHJ. Just wow! This is first time I've ever had that happen with a provider.

Some clean up with few pleasantries, out of curiosity I asked her how long she'll be around she said for the summer and that she normally lives in PA. I figure she spends some time here before people realize who she is and her service level, changes her number and goes to PA to rinse and repeat. As I am leaving she tells me to save her number and see her again, yeah nope.

Face: 7, she's a nice looking chick overall.
Body: 8, awesome body and ass, but I am not a fan of fake tits, also she has some noticable scars on them.
Performance: 1.5 did the job but barely, was in and out of there in about 12 minutes.
Attitude: 1, cold as ice and not very chatty

The end result is I will never see her again and advise anyone who will listen to avoid her, even at the price point she's not worth it.

As a person she's a bit paranoid. She doesn't speak a lot, it's not a language barrier either as when I attempted to speak some Spanish to her she told me she speaks English in a very matter of fact way. Her attitude just sucks and her service is probably the worse I have had in a long time.

Go see Isamal or Vanessa instead, they are the same price and while they not GFE by any measure they are light-years better than Linda.

Sorry for the experience you had Charlie Brown, sounds like there were a few positives that came out of the session though, I do remember thinking she is awful but at least her ass was nice, def not worth a repeat though, Isamal and Vanessa I saw about three times each and reviewed both, better bargains by a mile, Isamal barely spoke any English and no gfe but I actually still felt connected through her through her laughter and eye contact, her ass, like gold said is phat as hell, and greek with her was awesome...Vanessa wasn't as warm but her body was the best of all 3 and you could get 100 for 20 minutes which is one of the best deals ive ever had from a provider period

justanormalguy613, Thank you for your reply.

I agree seeing Linda wasn't the worse experience I've had as a monger, just pretty bad service and somewhat weird. Despite her nice body and ass I definitely will never repeat with Linda, her attitude and service is just horrendous.

I have seen Vanessa a few times, she's definitely has the best body and best face of the three. Agree she's not as warm as Isamal and somewhat quiet, I do think she becomes somewhat more friendly if you speak any Spanish, but not much.

Isamal, who I have only seen once so far, also has a nice natural body, okay face, best performance of the three and has the nicest attitude. Also helps if you speak Spanish with her.

Will try to review either next time I see one of them.

I will say none of these Latinas provide great service/GFE (or even close). They are pump and dump, so it's just a quick release, thus I don't expect much. I just want somewhat decent service with some friendliness and no weirdness.