347-321-7184 2673 moonlight spa middle country rd

I went there the other day and it was just a massage. They asked in I had been there before and made the rookie mistake of saying "Yes" which might have alarmed them. When the session was over I asked if there were extras available and the woman said no.

I might go back a second time to see if they open up with me being a repeat customer.

I went there the other day and it was just a massage. They asked in I had been there before and made the rookie mistake of saying "Yes" which might have alarmed them. When the session was over I asked if there were extras available and the woman said no.

I might go back a second time to see if they open up with me being a repeat customer.
What was the damage?
How was the massage?

I think it was $100 for the 4 hands and I tipped them both $20 after. They told me to come back for the six hands, which I might do. The massage was pretty good, I have never had a pro massage before but this was much better than anything I have gotten at an AMP.

I think it was $100 for the 4 hands and I tipped them both $20 after. They told me to come back for the six hands, which I might do. The massage was pretty good, I have never had a pro massage before but this was much better than anything I have gotten at an AMP.
Were you draped the whole time ?

OK so Wow just Wow.
I've been looking for a good legit massage place that is not too far away for quite some time now. ( I'd been frequenting a Foot Spa in Holbrook on Main street whose skill level has dropped in the past 2 years) and thanks to Jaymos and GreatMaker I may have a new go to.

So I ventured in after a workout and some yardwork last week and much to my delight I encountered Angela. She was an average looking Asian amp worker about 5-1, black hair, likely B's(guessing because I never actually saw them let alone touched), But with a very pleasant almost cuteness to her facially. I would say her age to be approx. 40-45 (and I do NOT do the Asian age add 10 years bullshit) ... most of us are adept at giving an actual range that is likely accurate whether they are Asian or not so. I'm standing by 40-45. Which compared to me is relatively young.
Onto the massage which was Excellent(I'm trained so I can tell when technique is proper or not). Only once or twice did she use strokes that I felt were not proper. Or pressure applied in a disproportionate manner to the incorrect area. I asked her to specifically work on my neck, lats & traps to which she did just that and was able to properly knead away a knot in my lower left side lat (without causing pain in my chest) That's a PLUS. I was able to then relax and let her do her thing which had me feeling great for days.
"Here in lies the Rub"...Pun intended.
While it was a very thorough massage professional in most aspects, I figured I would at least test the waters to be able to report back accurately. So a few times I would try to rub her legs which she allowed without moving away(she was focused on being in the right position to do what she does) However if I ventured too far north she simply lightly giggled and moved just enough to keep her nether regions from my reach. So I simply stroked her legs a bit, content with letting her know that my hands could work some magic as well. Then as she proceeded to my Lower back glutes etc. Oddly, She never really gave junior much attention but had no issue almost intentionally brushing the boys very often & more than enough to get a rise. But always in motion with her natural stroke. This lasted a good 30 plus minutes after she already spent 15-20 on my upper half.
Then The Flip
Okay by now I'm raging! And it's clear someone is searching for attention. She simply smiled and wonderfully worked my feet then up to my quads. Then she started to to do what can most easily be described as allowing her hands to hover across my entire body less than 1/2 an inch above and ever so gently brushing against my skin in waves. From toes to head then back to toes at least 3 or 4 times over a few minutes, all the while not forgetting to venture into MY nether regions but WITHOUT ever touching junior. I had goosebumps Everywhere and junior was at full staff waving to her, as the towel that hid him was rendered useless. (yes I did that on purpose ...you know how we can purposely make him twitch like any other muscle). It felt fucking GREAT ...but she never touched him. She simply said time is almost up. I gently made 1 attempt to guide her hand, which was equally gently rebuked by a smile a head shake no, and moving her hand down my thigh instead.
She then rubbed my feet for a few seconds, replaced the towel and said all done. Stroking my chest on her way out the door.
Now I know in your mind some of you are saying "what a fucking tease" in an angry disappointed tone. But all I could say
was "WOW what a Fucking Tease" in a Very Relaxed, Contented & Appreciative tone.
"No water, no thank you. Just a $20 tip for a complete Hour of enjoyment and a Job Well Done. Then "What's your name?"-Angela
"Thank You very much, Angela I'll see you again soon"

$60 Hour+ $20 tip =$80 total well spent

OK so Wow just Wow.
I've been looking for a good legit massage place that is not too far away for quite some time now. ( I'd been frequenting a Foot Spa in Holbrook on Main street whose skill level has dropped in the past 2 years) and thanks to Jaymos and GreatMaker I may have a new go to.

So I ventured in after a workout and some yardwork last week and much to my delight I encountered Angela. She was an average looking Asian amp worker about 5-1, black hair, likely B's(guessing because I never actually saw them let alone touched), But with a very pleasant almost cuteness to her facially. I would say her age to be approx. 40-45 (and I do NOT do the Asian age add 10 years bullshit) ... most of us are adept at giving an actual range that is likely accurate whether they are Asian or not so. I'm standing by 40-45. Which compared to me is relatively young.
Onto the massage which was Excellent(I'm trained so I can tell when technique is proper or not). Only once or twice did she use strokes that I felt were not proper. Or pressure applied in a disproportionate manner to the incorrect area. I asked her to specifically work on my neck, lats & traps to which she did just that and was able to properly knead away a knot in my lower left side lat (without causing pain in my chest) That's a PLUS. I was able to then relax and let her do her thing which had me feeling great for days.
While it was a very thorough massage professional in most aspects, I figured I would at least test the waters to be able to report back accurately. So a few times I would try to rub her legs which she allowed without moving away(she was focused on being in the right position to do what she does) However if I ventured too far north she simply lightly giggled and moved just enough to keep her nether regions from my reach. So I simply stroked her legs a bit, content with letting her know that my hands could work some magic as well. Then as she proceeded to my Lower back glutes etc. Oddly, She never really gave junior much attention but had no issue almost intentionally brushing the boys very often & more than enough to get a rise. But always in motion with her natural stroke. This lasted a good 30 plus minutes after she already spent 15-20 on my upper half.
Then The Flip
Okay by now I'm raging! And it's clear someone is searching for attention. She simply smiled and wonderfully worked my feet then up to my quads. Then she started to to do what can most easily be described as allowing her hands to hover across my entire body less than 1/2 an inch above and ever so gently brushing against my skin in waves. From toes to head then back to toes at least 3 or 4 times over a few minutes, all the while not forgetting to venture into MY nether regions but WITHOUT ever touching junior. I had goosebumps Everywhere and junior was at full staff waving to her, as the towel that hid him was rendered useless. (yes I did that on purpose ...you know how we can purposely make him twitch like any other muscle). It felt fucking GREAT ...but she never touched him. She simply said time is almost up. I gently made 1 attempt to guide her hand, which was equally gently rebuked by a smile a head shake no, and moving her hand down my thigh instead.
She then rubbed my feet for a few seconds, replaced the towel and said all done. Stroking my chest on her way out the door.
Now I know in your mind some of you are saying "what a fucking tease" in an angry disappointed tone. But all I could say
was "WOW what a Fucking Tease" in a Very Relaxed, Contented & Appreciative tone.
"No water, no thank you. Just a $20 tip for a complete Hour of enjoyment and a Job Well Done. Then "What's your name?"-Angela

Excellent review. Thanks

.....BTW is there a legit spa thread? I thought there was.
There are several location independent and many more are location specific, e.g., Legit Massage in Queens

Just hit the Search drop down, check the Search Titles Only box, enter legit in the search box and select Everywhere, then click on the Search button.

You will get 50+ threads.

There are several location independent and many more are location specific, e.g., Legit Massage in Queens

Just hit the Search drop down, check the Search Titles Only box, enter legit in the search box and select Everywhere, then click on the Search button.

You will get 50+ threads.
At your usual helpful & informative self .
My query (though not secific at all) was also wondering if the above review belonged in one of those. And possibly should be moved.

OK so Wow just Wow.

Then The Flip

Happened to me often in different places..just jerked off while she watched.

years ago I went to have acupunture done and i noticed they also give massages so i took 1/2 hr it was awesome ..firm hands , nice light touch teasing etc-then she said finished as i had a tent rod -shit so i ask for another 30 mins -let me tell you the best sensual massage and he i've every had-place is no longer there 100 bucks 60 + 40. Cant tell you how many times i was at the edge -precum everywhere -wish can find another place like that .

Sorry for the radio silence, I guess my email notifications are borked. I was naked the whole time with no towel, which is why I figured there would be some extras. I pass by this place all the time and there is almost always at least 2 cars in the lot for it, I am saving up some extra cash to go again and see if I can get something extra.

I went here today. 4 hand massage, 100 for 1 hour. More of a rub than a massage. No incidental touches, nude face down and flip a towel covering the jewels.
Plan on going back for just a 1 person massage and see if anything else happens and hopefully massage is better. I had Susan who I believe is mms. And Jessica who seemed a little more frisky. $20 tip each. I left relaxed.