$30 chocha

A friend of mine went to the dominican republic, and came back with some great reports of prime native chocha for $30, and russian pisda for $100....

i am looking to go in December.....enyone here have good info?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
1500 pesos would be an average price for an awful lot of DR houses. Look up the exchange rate.

The big decision is whether to got North Coast (Sosua, etc.) or South Coast (Santo Domingo, etc.). I think you'll have to wait a few weeks and see what's left of that island before choosing (but now that Jet Blu is $69 one way........).

this is the BEST time to go. the natives are restless and need to be fed$$$.

my friend went to sosua, and cabarette, i believe. he tells me it's best to take the AA flight which lands in the are, rather than have to spend $$ and time on a bus, after saving $100 on jet blu .

which part of the island has the bestest chocha? i like my women medium brown, but not black like the haitians.

i would also like to try kite-surfing there

Slinky Bender

The people who go to the north Coast all say the North Coast is better. The people who go to the South Coast all say the South Coast is better.

If you go to the South Coast, though, you definitely don't have to worry about any long bus rides.

Santo Domingo is the Capital, and most populated city. As such, there's definitely the biggest variety there (not only in terms of girls, but restaurants, things to do, etc.). Take a look at the photos of some of the "great looking girls" posted on various webistes by the North Coast habitues, and judge for yourself.

However, I doubt this is the best time to go. yes, they need the $$, but my guess is that it's going to be fairly uncomfortable since NOTHING WORKS down there (hey, even without the recent disasters, the power went out twice a day). Recently, no power meant no gas for the water trucks, so a lot of people got sick since food was being wshed with the "local water" instead of "well water". Don't forget you're still talking about a pace where "middle class" means you have 3 walls and a concrete floor.

Slinky Bender

A "house" goes thru tons of water, with all the showers, etc. bathrooms getting used all the time.... so if there's no delivery of water to the tank.... who knows what get's done. That's why I would wait until I was sure stuff like regular water deliveies were resumed before heading down there.

Slinky Bender

You're probably better off starting a new thread on that. But I would be more specific as to if you're "resort bound", or whatever (isn't Hedonsim down there? Is there any way of getting in just to play, or do yo have to be staying there?).

Originally posted by slinkybender
You're probably better off starting a new thread on that. But I would be more specific as to if you're "resort bound", or whatever (isn't Hedonsim down there? Is there any way of getting in just to play, or do yo have to be staying there?).
I havent been there since the late 80's, but I do remember that there were day passes available.

Guys........expand your horizons and go further south ( maybe 2 hours and 200 more in airfare) to Costa Rica, Venezuela, Colombia,Ecuador, Brazil....... girls are prettier, lighter skinned and sometimes even cheaper.

Slinky Bender

Recent events have drastically increased the price of DR pussy:

when the exchange rate skyrocketed (from around 20 to about 50 in a year's time), making DR pussy much cheaper for owners of US$, many DR spots raised their prices (example: "The Palace", which had been closed, and re-openned with a price of something like 1700 pesos, doulbed the price to over 3000 pesos). then the rate fell way back (to under 30). But the places have no re-adjusted thier prices. As a result, "real" prices relative to US dollars have about doubled.