277 main st office number1

Called today ... Wendy is now working Fridays. She says Diane and someone else working today. There seems to be a TON of girls working in this place. I don't need to be left hanging with a hard on again. I will only go back and see Wendy who was enthusiastic with the HE.

Stopped by Yesterday and was seen by Cindy, A dark skin heavy set girl with huge boobs. First time I had her, she was new. paid typical 60 to the house for a really good massage. I started to think this wasn't going well, she asked me who I knew and how long. I gave them my pin and told them who I knew. After the turn around I was asked again who I knew and at this point I am annoyed. Long story short her HJ was Horrible. I would avoid her like the plaque. She is not into it and doesn't want to be there. YMMV but I would strongly suggest you call ahead and make sure you don't get her.

Just google the address and it comes up. I was going to go today but the girl on the phone says Wendy now works in Huntington. Does this place have a sister shop in Huntington? Maybe she meant Hicksville? I think this place is just too legit. Kelly/Lisa works here but who knows if she is trying to go legit as well. Nothing like going here and not getting the HE.

Instead I went to 7 Baldwin Pl in Bethpage and got my HE. See my review in that thread.

I know it is frowned upon ... but I have searched as best I can and I can't seem to find any info on the sister shop in Huntington. I would like to go there to see Wendy. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

LI Steve - don't know if you get to Western Nassau, but there's a nice clean LMP on Union Ave - in Lynbk, advertises in Newsday and online. I believe I did a review of this place last year - but not 100% sure it was here. It's the same deal with keeping a record of name & dob on a card. Gotta call before going though, they don't take walk-ins - but you can call from down the block, or at least I have. I haven't been there in awhile - but I continue to see the same ads. Only been w/ 2 ladies - one really nice looking in mid-late 20s or so, other couldn't tell. plenty on the menu - though I've only taken HJ. Periodically they run a special which includes a scrub down in the shower area.

Last edited:
Thanks Hungry. I think I have seen that ad. From reading the threads it looks like the LMP scene is not doing so well. Merritts rd on Famingdale sounded like the real deal but I was too late for that party. IN the meantime we search and explore for the best amp and LMP we can find! I will try out the place in Amityville and the new AMP in Islandia on Vets Hwy.

This LMP is pretty legit and you have to catch the right girl on the right day.

Might I suggest finding a relatively cheap legit AMP (no more than $40/hr) followed by a latina off BP. At least you will get the best of both worlds for less money.

I do a variation of this in Flushing where I get a $25/hr and $15 tip great hot stone massage and than a block a way get a BBJ CIM for $85. Total cost for two hours of great fun, $125.

Be creative! What I suggest you will have less disappointment.

Not a bad suggestion PP. The latinas off BP always seem to scare me but it might be worth a try to find one good one. I don't have a lot of time to waste chasing incalls. I am going now to try the AMP in Islandia .... will report back!

Went to 277 the other day.
Made call, got appointment at 3pm.
Came in at 3 and saw another monger going into room with a girl.
Didn't get a good look at her, but had a nice body.
Paid the $50 house fee to Janna, a thick Latina with curly hair and
was shown the room.
She came in a few minutes later and gave me a great massage.
After about 25 minutes, she leaves, and another woman comes in and tells me to flip.
Whoa! Older, heavy set Latina, about a 4. Asks me what I want, and just said HE.
If Janna was the one still there, would have tried for more.
She gives me a HE and lets me play with her tits.
Clean up was weak, just paper towels, and this is after using lotion for entire massage.
Gave her $40 tip, and she had the balls to ask for $10 more.
Saw Janna on the way out and asked her about the switch in the middle of the massage.
Asked her if she usually does this and she was evasive on her answer.
Would have liked it if she was the one to finish me off.
Will not be back.
Still looking for Monica and Kelly from Merritts.

I have had Janna too. This place is mostly legit and only a few will offer HE. I think you are being generous with Janna calling her thick. She is fat. She is not ugly ... but she is fat. I can't imagine this place surviving much longer without even offering HEs.

Kelly now goes by Lisa and works there in Farmingdale on Fridays and Mondays. She did not offer me the HE the one time I saw her. Her massage skills were good but I am not sure I want to go back another 2 or 3 times just to build her trust in order to get a HE.

I found the number for the sister shop in Huntington and I may go there to see Wendy.