25yearold early retiree needs advice on where to live for the best hobbyist lifestlye

Hello and thanks for taking the time to read my first thread.

I live in NYC and have been on SSD for a couple of years now, I get about $1800 monthly direct deposit. So I can live anywhere without working, but that much a month is nothing in new york.
Recently I discovered hobbying and have visited Chameleon4you (Pinky and Yumi so far).
Becoming a hobbyist made such an impression on me, that I now want to move somewhere where the US dollar goes a little further. I'm aware of the shitty value of the dollar these days, so I thought a few savy, world travelling UGers might be able to help me find my new home. A place where my money is worth more and young providers abound!

I'm very open-minded about where in the world I might go. I'll need to find an apartment and I'd rather go somewhere where I can speak english (unless there's a place that requires learning a new lingo just too sweet to pass up).

Thanks again and it's good to be here,
please help me find my utopia,
most sincerely,
Rei

any reviews here ?

thanks in advance and welcome aboard .
This is my 1st thread, but I'd be happy to share my experiance with Pinky and Yumi.
A quick kiss n' tell: Pinky was wonderful in every way and had nice fake boobs. Yumi was not nearly as awsome as Pinky, but had real tits (nice ones) and was sweet. Both were positive times.

Ruff- That is good advice. Thats why I'm looking into other countrys.
Then you have many choices. If you're only criteria is cheap living and cheaper whores, search around this place and you'll find many suggestions. Beware, there is a difference between visiting vs. living someplace else. Chose very carefully.

Then you have many choices. If you're only criteria is cheap living and cheaper whores, search around this place and you'll find many suggestions. Beware, there is a difference between visiting vs. living someplace else. Chose very carefully.
Sound advice, appreciate it. I'll settle down somewhere for a month or so, if its good- I stay, if not- I'll come home, save up a new wad, and try a new place. Anyway I'm about to go on a real hobbying spree and may have some interesting info/stories for UG along the way.

Last edited:
I got some advice read the rules and maybe someone will be nice to you..
On second thought,, Man were you right! The same question posted in the ISO forum was received MUCH better. It was a gray area for me though, because this question ties so deeply into who I am, why I'm here (@UG), and felt right to include in my intro.
Ironically I had to break the rules again sort of by reposting in the ISO forum.

Anyway here I am, not going to be a nuisance, and I'm a newbie- but a true hobbyist at heart- you'll see. It's good to be here.

respectfully,
Rei

Last edited: