25-75 Francis Lewis blvd 718-225-8881 Legit Asian Spa

Going for Veal parm down street saw a new spa. Front door open walk in get slim well built girl Ruby. Take 90 min. Big room place is very clean. Ask for medium. Her technique was above avg. hit all my spots. No touching. . Flip no soft touch. Finish got full time. Alas this is legit place. Walls almost to ceiling and curtains. Paid 60 and 60 tip. Then off for dinner. Will return.

Going for Veal parm down street saw a new spa. Front door open walk in get slim well built girl Ruby. Take 90 min. Big room place is very clean. Ask for medium. Her technique was above avg. hit all my spots. No touching. . Flip no soft touch. Finish got full time. Alas this is legit place. Walls almost to ceiling and curtains. Paid 60 and 60 tip. Then off for dinner. Will return.
Good tip, Bricktop. She will certainly remember you. On your return, she will give you a near-perfect legit.

Good tip, Bricktop. She will certainly remember you. On your return, she will give you a near-perfect legit.
Yes she will remember you.
That said, and since you are going to return, I suggest you let your hand wander to her leg next time and check out her reaction. Worst that will happen is she will gently remove your hand.

Ps. how was the veal parm?