2331 Medford Ave., Medford • 516-262-0808

Definitely weren’t any fat smelly girls there the two times I went this week. Most of the women I saw were pretty atttractive other then the one that opened the door for me. Even If FS is not on the table I had two pretty stellar BBBJ’s.
I actually Got two bbj from Mia I requested her the 2nd time and got to meet the mama
She had her period both times so I didn’t get to see the vag
I have been trying to see if I can get in there. We will see
Anyway she likes to suck. In fact I apologized for disturbing her lunch break the last time after the BBJ
She said it’s ok I just had my lunch

Review: texted for Sophia for a hh afternoon appointment. There were 5 cars parked behind the place so I parked inside the station. Door opened and I asked the lady who she was and she said Sophia. Always do this at any amp. Don't go saying are you Cindy, Mandy and so forth, they'd just say yes either to dupe you or due to the language barrier.
Inside the room there's a nice couch. When asked why she says it's for the customer to wait till the girl of choice is ready. I checked out the peephole from within and nope can't see anything, it's clearly for the boss to see if anyone is providing FS.

After a quick tm, I was asked to turn over and was given two options. I asked for fs out of habit and she politely said it wasn't on the menu here. Hmm maybe it's available elsewhere with her..
Opted for bj and agreed on a Ben for it. Starts by alcohol spraying on hand towels and wiping my jnr and balls. Takes the top and skirt off revealing a G-string. No mouthwash action like at Seldon, she goes straight to work bbbj style. Licked balls and shaft before swallowing my jnr whole. Wonderful slow and deliberate head movements while locking her eyes on to me. She then gets on top of me she continues to suck like a champ. No daty allowed but ymmv. Finished on her eraser tips.

Sophia is clearly nearing 40 and the other lady I saw was that she too. They all commute from Flushing daily and they stop work at 8pm. Total damage was 40 hh and 100 for bbbj. There are a total of 5 working girls here. Yuyu, Mickey/Vicky, Candy(phone answering girl) and one more. It's easy to spot other mongers inside so please wait till the coast is clear before you leave the room. Saw a man dressed in ultra orthodox Jewish attire going into a room today. Shalom to you good sir!

Went here for a third time asked for MIA again and got her I like and she is cute, a little belly but real nice.
Anyway the last 2 times 80 for BBJ, well this time she say I want 100 I say 80 she is adamant which made me laugh she says everyone get 100 but I say my dick is only worth 80 LOL but she no way she is so cute I agree and I told her I want to eat the puss, the last 2 times she was on her period.
She leaves and comes back gets undressed spray clean up and we fool around and she gets me aroused.
She then gets the mouth wash and does her ritual of putting me in her mouth and giving me a Listerine cleaning and the spitting in a cup. I start DATY for a good while and she is lovin it, then I get up on the table and she goes to town nice and slow and deep, ball play and all the good stuff.
Then I tell her to mount my face for some 69 and we are doing it for a good while and she picks up the speed. After some time she starts with some hand as i am not coming , then she gets me to the edge and i tell her i almost there and i am back in her mouth and I explode and she gets it all.
She gets off and we clean up and gets me some water.
As I am waiting I can hear the girl next door doing the mouth wash ritual just like MIA I guess mamason has them all doing it.

This place is a good old fashioned BJ factory.

Been to this place a couple of more times, I have to say the massages are good here its been hard to find a decent one lately. Its usually a lame 5 minute massage and then what do you want. I was really liking Mia but when she wasn't available I took Wendy, she has a different style but her service is just as good as Mia's. One thing is she has big tits and I finished off between the the first go round with her. This place has quality service and the girls are quality. I will have to check out the rest

I came back for a 3rd girl Candy she is the one who usually acts as the mamma taking the calls and what not. Last time I was here she welcomed me and rubbed my junk. So I made it my mission to have her next time I visited.
She seemed average but actually in the room with better lighting she is very cute love the bangs. I strip down and get on the table. she comes in and out a couple of times which was annoying does the clean up show and then starts a bit of a lame massage, I let it go on for a while to see if it gets better but it never did. While she is in front of me massaging my shoulders I reach around her ass to my surprise she has probably the best Asian ass I have squeezed in a long time.

So now I am ready to flip over, screw the massage. She sees that and gets me going with a little ST and then the flip. She undresses and reveals a real hot tight spinner bod nice firm B's or small C man made who cares. I estimate she is in late 30's, real sexy.
We go through the disinfect routine and start the BBJ but it is not as good as the other 2 girls I reviewed. We then go to 69 and her pussy is awesome no smell just like the others, but her BJ skills are not that great no DT. Also she wouldn't let me get any fingers inside.

Finally I get off the table and stand up while she sucks me from the table then I lay her down and eat her some more her pussy is small (would love to hammer it ) I play with it and rub my cock all around it but she says no way LOL. Then she strokes me and I rub my cock on her belly and she finally get me to cum.
She cleans me up and I get dressed and out the door.
Not as fun as the other 2 ladies I had there but what an ass she has

Been here a few times, saw yo-yo or yu-yu the first and asked for Mia the second time based on previous reviews.

parking lot is kind of combined with the parking area for the train station. I usually park in front of the ticket booth and just look around for a while, send a text to the mms and go in if I’m reasonably sure it’s safe/discreet(as it can get).

Yo-Yo/Yu-Yu:
Got a text to come now. MMS asked who I was there for, said yo-yo, turns out she was the one who opened the door for me. They both had a good laugh about that and was brought into the 1st room on the right.very friendly. Got undressed and laid down, opted for the hhr, 40 as per usual. Starts standing at my head, grabs my hands and puts them on her ass, skin is soft and she’s just the right amount of thickness for me. Massage is good, she does this thing where she lifts my legs and grabs jr. I like the non hj touch before the flip.

The flip, asks what I want, tell her bbj bc like everyone here knows, this place is a bj factory. Gets undressed, lots of nipple teasing and ball licking. Gets into 69, she’s clean shaved and no odor. It’s nice but I started thinking about all the reasons why I shouldn’t daty. Eventually just turned my head to the side which made me feel like I was being smothered. Got a little toothy right before explosion but overall I was happy.

damage: 40 house 100 bbj cim. Probably would repeat, but no 69.

Mia: pretty cute, descent body and friendly.
Was her first customer of the day, 40hhr and were off. Massage was good, as close to legit as I’ve had at an AMP, she did cover me with a towel and it did last about 20 minutes so I was afraid that maybe something about me spooked her, LE or whatnot. Was relieved when she told me to flip.

again, went for the bbj. More of a softer suction but still felt amazing. After a few mins I had her on her knees and finished me off cim w no hands.

damage: 40hhr, 100 bbj cim. Def will repeat.

Been here a few times, saw yo-yo or yu-yu the first and asked for Mia the second time based on previous reviews.

parking lot is kind of combined with the parking area for the train station. I usually park in front of the ticket booth and just look around for a while, send a text to the mms and go in if I’m reasonably sure it’s safe/discreet(as it can get).

Yo-Yo/Yu-Yu:
Got a text to come now. MMS asked who I was there for, said yo-yo, turns out she was the one who opened the door for me. They both had a good laugh about that and was brought into the 1st room on the right.very friendly. Got undressed and laid down, opted for the hhr, 40 as per usual. Starts standing at my head, grabs my hands and puts them on her ass, skin is soft and she’s just the right amount of thickness for me. Massage is good, she does this thing where she lifts my legs and grabs jr. I like the non hj touch before the flip.

The flip, asks what I want, tell her bbj bc like everyone here knows, this place is a bj factory. Gets undressed, lots of nipple teasing and ball licking. Gets into 69, she’s clean shaved and no odor. It’s nice but I started thinking about all the reasons why I shouldn’t daty. Eventually just turned my head to the side which made me feel like I was being smothered. Got a little toothy right before explosion but overall I was happy.

damage: 40 house 100 bbj cim. Probably would repeat, but no 69.

Mia: pretty cute, descent body and friendly.
Was her first customer of the day, 40hhr and were off. Massage was good, as close to legit as I’ve had at an AMP, she did cover me with a towel and it did last about 20 minutes so I was afraid that maybe something about me spooked her, LE or whatnot. Was relieved when she told me to flip.

again, went for the bbj. More of a softer suction but still felt amazing. After a few mins I had her on her knees and finished me off cim w no hands.

damage: 40hhr, 100 bbj cim. Def will repeat.
what are your reasons for not doing daty?

what are your reasons for not doing daty?
Sorry if that came of as a little judgemental, def not my intention. My main reason is really just based on the fact that while I know that getting a bbj technically exposes you to contact to bodily fluids, I’d rather not get them on my face if possible. Also I’m not sure the status of my hepatitis boosters as far as expired or not. Again just a personal preference and maybe not 100% sound reasoning lol

Is YuYu a thick girl like Wendy or a spinner. I haven’t tried her yet but I saw another thick girl there
Was wondering
She is short with broad shoulders. She’s thicker than the other girls not a spinner. When I say thick I mean just slightly fuller not fat by any means. I haven’t met Wendy so I couldn’t compare.

Had an early dinner with friends in the area the other night and decided to check this place out. Texted if they were busy, got a come now and went on over. Passed an old guy trying to hide his face in the parking lot on the way in as he was leaving when I pulled up. Mama greeted me, verified my last four digits of phone number, and asked how long 40/hh, 60/hr and I went with the hour.

I got Mia, she said she’s 27. Cute face, small b’s, kinda flabby body but her skills and attitude/personality make it worth it. The massage was great, and the table had a heating pad on it which felt amazing as it was cold as fuck outside. After the massage, hot towel clean up followed by a short ST. Asked me to flip and what I wanted - I said mouth and she held up one finger to mean 100. She sprayed my hands and junk down with alcohol, then rinsed with mouthwash before going down for a great BBBJ. Only used her mouth to suck (hand was playing with balls) and had me bust after a few minutes. She kept on sucking though for a good 30 seconds after I came and made sure to get every single drop out. Looks like she swallowed most of it as she asked how she did before taking more mouthwash and spitting the rest. Alcohol wipe down of the junk and on the way out. I asked about FS here but she said they don’t do that. She said the owners have two other places in selden and center reach or coram (forget which one, starts with C) that do FS and the girls would sometimes switch between them but she said both are currently closed.

Total: 160 for hour and a great BBBJ
Would definitely repeat if in the area
Only complaint is this place gets a lot of traffic: The guy I passed walking in, there were guys in both rooms besides me talking loudly the entire time (no amp maid wants to hear every detail of your week or hear you saying oh yeah that’s the spot the entire time you’re there and neither do the other guys lmao) and there were several other people in and out during my hour there. I heard Two get turned away too towards the end as they close at 8 and they had come like 10mins before close

Been here a few times. Have seen both Miki and April. Don’t really like going to this AMP too much because it is always busy. Mornings aren’t bad but afternoon is crazy. A lot of the times every room in the place is filled. I always call ahead for appointments with the specific girls but, mamason apparently doesn’t tell the girls about the appointments. Half the time the girl I made an appointment for will be with someone else and they try and push a different girl on me.

Miki-
She is very small maybe 100 pounds and about 5’2’. She has a pretty fit frame which I like but As with nice nipples and a very small ass. Looks are decent she’s maybe early 30s if I had to guess. I go for the hh for 40. Her massage isn’t really a massage she starts by straddling my head between her legs and rubbing my back. She then moves to lightly tickling my ass and legs for the majority of the time. It’s fine for a few minutes but after a while it gets uncomfortable. She encourages mutual touching throughout. On the flip we agree on a price of $120. She gets on top and starts rubbing jr against her kitty. She then starts rubbing her body up and down mine. She then moves into a 69 and gives a BBBJ. She’s clean shaven and tastes good. Gets me to bust and cleans me up and sends me on my way. $160 damage

April-
She’s on the thicker side but by no means would I say chubby. She’s about 5’2’ with Cs and a nice round ass. Looks are decent probably late 20s. She has a great personality and is very friendly. Speaks really good English as well. I do the HH for 40. She starts off with a pretty good massage for about 10 minutes. On the flip there isn’t even any negotiation. She starts playing with Jr to get him going. She then starts a BBBJ with a lot of ball sucking. She eventually switches to a 69. She is also clean shaven and nice kitty. Eventually blow and she cleans me up and I’m on my way. I gave her 120 after I got dressed and she was happy with that. Total damage was 160