215-10 northern blve - alice spa

located directly across the street from the 111 pct, i am not sure what i expected. the windows covered over, so, i did think there was an activity menu.
walked up the tewo flights. it is very well marked. you can not get lost. walked right in, no bell to push. as you enter, off to the right are foot spa chairs. a cinnese guy was sitting there. next to him was an not so friendly women. she was wearing jeans, running shoes and a non-discript tee-shirt.
i know then what not to expect. i entered anyway. led me down a long corridor to a room. walls are 3/4 up with curtains as doors.
as we enter room i was asked if i wanted a man or woman. i chose the woman. i was told to get undressed and put my head down. undressed??!! well, maybe the menu just opened to daily specials. i sat on the table with all my q's in full view. non-pulsed she told me to lay down then covered me with a very heavy full body cover towel. as she worked the various parts of my body the towel was removed. it was amazing. not one "accidental" touce of the frank or beans. yet, she gave a very complete massage of my inner thigh. she disappeared for a minute or 2, then put something extremly hot on my back. stones. at first i did not like it. by the end of being stoned i did. at exactly 30 min shre stopped and informed me my time was up, and she left the room. as i was leaving i did notice another woman, wearing the same type of cloths. she appeared friendlier.. if you like massages, you might enjoy this place. i do not like massages.
they hinted that more might be available on the 60 min session. i will never know.
my 30min = 25 house / 25 tip

located directly across the street from the 111 pct, i am not sure what i expected. the windows covered over, so, i did think there was an activity menu.
walked up the tewo flights. it is very well marked. you can not get lost. walked right in, no bell to push. as you enter, off to the right are foot spa chairs. a cinnese guy was sitting there. next to him was an not so friendly women. she was wearing jeans, running shoes and a non-discript tee-shirt.
i know then what not to expect. i entered anyway. led me down a long corridor to a room. walls are 3/4 up with curtains as doors.
as we enter room i was asked if i wanted a man or woman. i chose the woman. i was told to get undressed and put my head down. undressed??!! well, maybe the menu just opened to daily specials. i sat on the table with all my q's in full view. non-pulsed she told me to lay down then covered me with a very heavy full body cover towel. as she worked the various parts of my body the towel was removed. it was amazing. not one "accidental" touce of the frank or beans. yet, she gave a very complete massage of my inner thigh. she disappeared for a minute or 2, then put something extremly hot on my back. stones. at first i did not like it. by the end of being stoned i did. at exactly 30 min shre stopped and informed me my time was up, and she left the room. as i was leaving i did notice another woman, wearing the same type of cloths. she appeared friendlier.. if you like massages, you might enjoy this place. i do not like massages.
they hinted that more might be available on the 60 min session. i will never know.
my 30min = 25 house / 25 tip
That place been around for years. 100% legit place with female clients.

Lol. You might want to switch the a dress around for better luck.

Try 210-15 instead.
Basement.
Will have more luck down there.
Is it still there? I know the orange sticker was on the front door. You still see what’s left after it got peeled off. But I also see a sign that say call and show two numbers.

Is it still there? I know the orange sticker was on the front door. You still see what’s left after it got peeled off. But I also see a sign that say call and show two numbers.
I visited 210-15 a bunch of times, and when the location shut down, i texted them asking if they had a new location. They said yes they did, and that it was 45-61 Bell.

I posted a review of my visit to 45-61 here: https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...w-jackson-heights.32650/page-315#post-1209720

I pass there often and get take out chinese food right below them and i thought they were still open.
I have gone in the past and no hint of extras ever..And being right across precinct you are watched coming n going..
Took a peak in right b4 holidays and they had 4 gals but came off rude so i passed....

I pass there often and get take out chinese food right below them and i thought they were still open.
I have gone in the past and no hint of extras ever..And being right across precinct you are watched coming n going..
Took a peak in right b4 holidays and they had 4 gals but came off rude so i passed....
Actually you should read the whole thread. The place in the title doesn’t offer extra so go back and read the whole thread and you will see where it point you to. Btw the Chinese food sucks there and it look like the owners have change hands many times over.